Windows 10: Speakers suddenly became really weak

Discus and support Speakers suddenly became really weak in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So when I first got my laptop, which is a Lenovo L340, the speakers were working completely fine. However, after a month or two specifically after a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Hammod_32, Mar 27, 2021.

1. Speakers suddenly became really weak

So when I first got my laptop, which is a Lenovo L340, the speakers were working completely fine. However, after a month or two specifically after a system update the volume just became really low, even my brothers laptop at 30 volume is louder than mine at 100. I managed to solve this issue once but I don't remember how exactly, but after a second update the issue occurred all over again and I tried A LOT of different solutions but none of them worked, and it seems like the device isn't using the speakers' full potential. It seems this issue is pretty common since windows 10 was released but I've seen a lot of users who have had this issue for years and still haven't found a solution.

submitted by /u/Hammod_32
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Hammod_32, Mar 27, 2021

2. Speakers suddenly having problems

Hi Alex,

As you are facing issues with accessing the speakers on your device. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system that might have resulted in this issue?
    • Are you referring to the external speakers/ laptop speakers?
    • If you are referring to external speakers, were you able to detect the device?

Let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I recommend you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status of this issue with the required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 27, 2021
  3. wi-fi signal is weak

Hey Jonian,

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect network settings.
    • Network adapter is not working properly.
    I suggest you to try the steps listed here and check if it fixes the issue or else contact your ISP for weak signal.

Method 1: I suggest you to refer the article and check if it helps to fix network connection issue.

Windows help & learning - Microsoft Support

Method 2: If the issue persists, I suggest you to refer the steps in the article which will help to fix common issues with network connection. Check if it helps.

Fix Wi-Fi connection issues in Windows

Hope this information helps.

SujataMoktan, Mar 27, 2021
  4. cadaveca Win User

Speakers suddenly became really weak

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Speakers suddenly became really weak :p

cadaveca, Mar 27, 2021
Thema:

Speakers suddenly became really weak

1. Speakers suddenly became really weak - Similar Threads - Speakers suddenly became

2. My laptop became really slow all of a sudden Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop became really slow all of a sudden Windows 11: My laptop all of a sudden became really slow. Windows 11. ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA506IU_TUF506IU AMD ryzen 7 GeForce gtx 1660 ti 16gb ram. Its fps is really low and its speakers are crashing. Please help...
  3. My laptop became really slow all of a sudden Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop became really slow all of a sudden Windows 11: My laptop all of a sudden became really slow. Windows 11. ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA506IU_TUF506IU AMD ryzen 7 GeForce gtx 1660 ti 16gb ram. Its fps is really low and its speakers are crashing. Please help...
  4. Defender became weak

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender became weak: For last one month I do full scan of my PC from Defender but it get stops and cann't scan more file after scanning a few thousands of files. At that time PC becomes quite hot. I guess it is because of virus. Defender gets updated but seems it does not work. Offline scan does...
  5. PC Suddenly became Extremly slow.

PC Suddenly became Extremly slow.: I was playing a game named For honor. After closing it I realised that my pc was running really slow for no reason. I checked Task manager and everything looked normal. I thought that It had to do something with Windows Updates so I installed the recent Update but that Didn't...
  6. PC Became suddenly became really slow.

PC Became suddenly became really slow.: I was playing a game named For honor. After closing it I realised that my pc was running really slow for no reason. I checked Task manager and everything looked normal. I thought that It had to do something with Windows Updates so I installed the recent Update but that Didn't...
  7. PC Became suddenly became really slow.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Became suddenly became really slow.: I was playing a game named For honor. After closing it I realised that my pc was running really slow for no reason. I checked Task manager and everything looked normal. I thought that It had to do something with Windows Updates so I installed the recent Update but that Didn't...
  8. PC Became suddenly became really slow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Search suddenly became short?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Search suddenly became short?: my search menu suddenly became way shorter then it previously was...any fix? submitted by /u/RayvenONE [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l09cnm/search_suddenly_became_short/
  10. Audio out suddenly sounds very weak

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio out suddenly sounds very weak: Hi, My Pc was running fine this week. When I started work today, I noticed the speakers and headphones were weak. I've tried connecting them to my phone and the speakers and headphones are fine. It is the audio out from the back of the pc. I have turned the volume to max on...