Windows 10: Speakers will not work unless headphones are plugged in.

Discus and support Speakers will not work unless headphones are plugged in. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I use a little RCA W1013DK for my college studies. Earlier on today for some odd reason my internal speakers stopped working. So after hours of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TravisWhitley1, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Speakers will not work unless headphones are plugged in.

I use a little RCA W1013DK for my college studies. Earlier on today for some odd reason my internal speakers stopped working. So after hours of checking privacy options, resetting services, going through trouble shoots, uninstalling and reinstalling drivers. I plugged my earbuds in and I heard sound come out of the speakers. Just the speakers not the headphones too. When I unplugged the headphones the sound stopped. So I finally gave in and decided to do a clean wipe thinking everything would clear up and I can just download some simple apps. Nope, still not working. I know I can just leave my headphones in if the sound works that way, but just knowing something is wrong annoys the **** out of me. Any help would be greatly appreciate it.

Sound Drivers:

Intel SST Audio Device (WDM)/ Version: 604.10154.1010.4947

Nuvotron SST Nau88L24 Codec Device/ Version: 19.18.17.350

Audio Output/Input

Microphone Intel SST Audio Device (WDM)/ Version: 10.0.17134.1

Speakers Intel SST Audio Device (WDM)/ Version: 10.0.17134.1

:)

TravisWhitley1, Jun 15, 2019
  2. txstoby Win User

Speakers playing when headphones are plugged in

I have an HP laptop with windows 10. When my headphones are plugged in, the speakers are still playing. When I go to sounds, the only device listed is the speakers. How can I silence the speakers when the headphones are plugged in.

txstoby, Jun 15, 2019
  3. Ivy Mun Win User
    Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, Jun 15, 2019
  4. Speakers will not work unless headphones are plugged in.

No sound from headphones but speakers work.

No Its Just A Speaker

glockafella, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

Speakers will not work unless headphones are plugged in.

1. Speakers will not work unless headphones are plugged in. - Similar Threads - Speakers unless headphones

2. no speaker or headphones are plugged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no speaker or headphones are plugged: مشكلة في الصوت لايعمل https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-speaker-or-headphones-are-plugged/b216d393-e615-4584-a930-662f0a53c7e3
  3. no speakers or headphones are plugged in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no speakers or headphones are plugged in: I use an ROG GL551 laptop and yesterday the internal speakers stopped working and when I ran the troubleshooter and restarted my computer I got the audio error "no speakers or headphones are plugged in"I went to YouTube and tried almost every fix I could fine, I typed the add...
  4. no speakers or headphones are plugged in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no speakers or headphones are plugged in: I use an ROG GL551 laptop and yesterday the internal speakers stopped working and when I ran the troubleshooter and restarted my computer I got the audio error "no speakers or headphones are plugged in"I went to YouTube and tried almost every fix I could fine, I typed the add...
  5. No speakers or headphones are plugged in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No speakers or headphones are plugged in.: My sound icon has a red x and when I hover on it, it comes up with the message, 'No speakers or headphones are plugged in'. On device manager, I have no sound drivers installed I used to have realtek other than my headphones, for which the sound works for when i connect them....
  6. Speakers not working without plugging-in the headphones!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speakers not working without plugging-in the headphones!: Hello,Recently I upgraded my laptop to windows 11. And now when I unplug my headphones, it is showing 'no output devices found', but when i plug-in, my headphones audio is working. Few days before it was working fine but now i'm facing this problem. Plz help....
  7. Speakers not working without plugging-in the headphones!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Speakers not working without plugging-in the headphones!: Hello,Recently I upgraded my laptop to windows 11. And now when I unplug my headphones, it is showing 'no output devices found', but when i plug-in, my headphones audio is working. Few days before it was working fine but now i'm facing this problem. Plz help....
  8. No Speakers and Headphones Are Plugged In

No Speakers and Headphones Are Plugged In: Hi, guys I was playing YT and then the screen was freeze so I decide to press my force restart button on my PC. And now my speakers, microphones, headphones, or any audio devices not detected by my PC. I did some tutorial from google or YT but it doesn't work, like Uninstall...
  9. Sound Not Working, 'No speakers or headphones are plugged in'

Sound Not Working, 'No speakers or headphones are plugged in': The sound is not working and it does not even register my laptops speakers as existing, there is a red x on the volume icon on the bottom of my page. The sound does however playback when I connect a Bluetooth device and it plays back on the device just fine. When I disconnect...
  10. No Speakers or Headphones are plugged in

No Speakers or Headphones are plugged in: I recently installed win10 on a new clean hard-disk and afterwards found that the sound is not working. I am using ECS manufactured PC With Processor: Intel(R) Core (TM) i5-3330 CPU @ 3.00GHz [ATTACH] I've downloaded the latest Realtek driver and it doesn't show on...