Windows 10: speakers wont connect to pc

Discus and support speakers wont connect to pc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi I need help my speakers don't show up in display playback and it is not in the hidden devices and I checked if the speakers work with my laptop and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DavidPerez.12, Dec 9, 2019.

1. speakers wont connect to pc

hi I need help my speakers don't show up in display playback and it is not in the hidden devices and I checked if the speakers work with my laptop and they do but not with the pc and the only thing that connects to the sound is nvidia high definition audio and all my drivers are updated so if anybody know what's wrong please reply

:)

DavidPerez.12, Dec 9, 2019
  2. ducky01 Win User

Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop?

I'm having some trouble figuring out what to do here, my Bluetooth speaker wont connect and isn't even discoverable by my laptop. i want to connect my Bluetooth speaker to my laptop but when i go to Bluetooth settings my speaker does not show up on the list of devices. I have un-installed and re-installed the drivers, i've reset the Bluetooth driver management service and Bluetooth support services but still nothing is working, any help would be much appreciated.

just in case you need to know the specs.
    speaker: Bush soundbar model-BSB02BT20
    laptop: Hp Elitebook 8470p running windows 10

please help!

ducky01, Dec 9, 2019
  3. Ivy Mun Win User
    Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, Dec 9, 2019
  4. Junaid_A Win User

speakers wont connect to pc

Windows 10 recognizes my UE Megaboom as a headset and not a speaker will not work?

Hi Rachael,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you try the steps listed below and check if it works. This issue could be because of the Headphones BT SPEAKER Stereo being set as default. I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works.

• Pair the speaker with your PC.
    • Right click the Windows icon on the taskbar and choose
      Device Manager.

• Expand Sound, video, and game controllers
      and right click on your Bluetooth speaker (BT SPEAKER Stereo).
    • Choose Disable and acknowledge the confirmation popup. Wait for the screen to refresh.
    • Right click on the same device again and Enable.
    • Exit Device Manager and see if the issue persist.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

speakers wont connect to pc

1. speakers wont connect to pc - Similar Threads - speakers wont connect

2. Pc wont connect to WiFi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc wont connect to WiFi: My pc connected to the WiFi fine yesterday but today when I woke up and tried to go on my oc it wouldn't connected. It comes up with no WiFi network found even though I have set up a network. Iv tried command prompt, iv run troubleshooting for the network adapter it comes up...
  3. Pc wont connect to WiFi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc wont connect to WiFi: My pc connected to the WiFi fine yesterday but today when I woke up and tried to go on my oc it wouldn't connected. It comes up with no WiFi network found even though I have set up a network. Iv tried command prompt, iv run troubleshooting for the network adapter it comes up...
  4. Xbox Controller Wont Connect to Pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Xbox Controller Wont Connect to Pc: my xbox controller isnt connecting to my pc via bluetooth. its connected but at the same time it isnt...like in the settings it says the controller is connected and the xbox guide button light is on but the controller doesnt respond to button inputs...doesnt work in games or...
  5. speakers wont unmute

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    speakers wont unmute: speakers won't unmute https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speakers-wont-unmute/fd878240-ba41-4393-a8d3-32ef0bd264af
  6. speakers wont connect to pc

speakers wont connect to pc: [ATTACH] my speakers wont connect to my pc and the sound only connects to the tv while its connected to the hdmi i dont know why help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speakers-wont-connect-to-pc/eb37c4a1-615b-4729-91fe-0b9ccecb2241
  7. speakers wont connect to my pc

speakers wont connect to my pc: my speakers wont connect to my pc but when I connect them to my laptop they work and I have two High Definition Audio Controller under system devices and one of them is flagged and I don't know what to do...
  8. Connect Wifi speaker to PC

Connect Wifi speaker to PC: I have a Harman Kardon Invoke and I want it to connect it to my PC for audio via WiFi, not bluetooth. I have tried using bluetooth, but the audio quality isn't that good on bluetooth as compared to WiFi. Please help me if there is any option to connect this speaker to PC over...
  9. connecting external speakers to pc

connecting external speakers to pc: Am using: hp slimline desktop 260 a010z windows 10 v. 1809 IE11 & edge browsers. So long ago I don't remember why I connected an hdmi cable from monitor to tower using the green speaker outlets. Now I wish to try to connect external speakers but am unsure of purpose of...
  10. Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop?

Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop?: I'm having some trouble figuring out what to do here, my Bluetooth speaker wont connect and isn't even discoverable by my laptop. i want to connect my Bluetooth speaker to my laptop but when i go to Bluetooth settings my speaker does not show up on the list of devices. I have...