Windows 10: Speakers won't work on my Computer Windows 10

Discus and support Speakers won't work on my Computer Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The speakers connect to my computer through an aux port on the front of the computer. When I plug my speakers into my computer, it won't show up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kai likes Kensei, Oct 5, 2022.

1. Speakers won't work on my Computer Windows 10

The speakers connect to my computer through an aux port on the front of the computer. When I plug my speakers into my computer, it won't show up underneath playback devices. I've already check marked show disabled/disconnected devices, uninstalled my audio drivers and hit "scan for hardware changes". I don't really know what else to do, anybody have any suggestions? Idk if this is relevant but I had this problem before and was able to get audio playing through the speakers by plugging it in and accepting a notification that a device was connected to the computer.

:)

Kai likes Kensei, Oct 5, 2022
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Oct 5, 2022
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Windows 10 recognizes my UE Megaboom as a headset and not a speaker will not work?

Hi Rachael,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you try the steps listed below and check if it works. This issue could be because of the Headphones BT SPEAKER Stereo being set as default. I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works.

• Pair the speaker with your PC.
    • Right click the Windows icon on the taskbar and choose
      Device Manager.

• Expand Sound, video, and game controllers
      and right click on your Bluetooth speaker (BT SPEAKER Stereo).
    • Choose Disable and acknowledge the confirmation popup. Wait for the screen to refresh.
    • Right click on the same device again and Enable.
    • Exit Device Manager and see if the issue persist.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Oct 5, 2022
  4. Speakers won't work on my Computer Windows 10

[SOLVED] Windows 10 Realtek 'Speaker Fill' not working

Found a solution.

#1: Close Nehimic (setup does not auto-close it) and uninstall if it is installed.

#2: Uninstall Realtek drivers. Restart computer when prompted. When your computer comes back up, Realtek will be running off of Microsoft's generic HD Audio driver.

#3: Follow the directions here to prohibit Windows Update from reinstalling the Realtek driver.

#4: Open "Sounds" then "Playback Devices," select the device from the list and click on "Configure." Follow the prompts.

#5: Right click on the device and select "Properties," then "Enhancements," then check "Speaker Fill" and apply. If you do not see "Speaker Fill," repeat step #4 and make sure to pick a choice that has more than two speakers. "Apply" the changes.

#6: Start playing audio. You will have to restart the program if it was running in order for the change to take effect. Your stereo music should now be playing as Stereo Surround! *Big Grin Speakers won't work on my Computer Windows 10 :D

FordGT90Concept, Oct 5, 2022
Thema:

Speakers won't work on my Computer Windows 10

1. Speakers won't work on my Computer Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Speakers won't Computer

2. my speakers won't work, because of a driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my speakers won't work, because of a driver: I have windows 8 and my edifier speaker won't work all of a sudden, the system say's its my driver. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-speakers-wont-work-because-of-a-driver/37dd5453-87ed-4ee3-83fe-92f413e02d64
  3. Speakers won't work on my Computer Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speakers won't work on my Computer Windows 10: The speakers connect to my computer through an aux port on the front of the computer. When I plug my speakers into my computer, it won't show up underneath playback devices. I've already check marked show disabled/disconnected devices, uninstalled my audio drivers and hit...
  4. Speakers won't work on my Computer Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Speakers won't work on my Computer Windows 10: The speakers connect to my computer through an aux port on the front of the computer. When I plug my speakers into my computer, it won't show up underneath playback devices. I've already check marked show disabled/disconnected devices, uninstalled my audio drivers and hit...
  5. The driver to make my speaker's work won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The driver to make my speaker's work won't work: My PC/HP there is problem with the driver for High definition audio device. Reinstalling the driver might fix the problem. Tried and tried almost every thing can some help me to solve this problem please. My speakers are EDIFIER and they worked and I ran my CCcleaner and they...
  6. The driver to make my speaker's work won't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The driver to make my speaker's work won't work: My PC/HP there is problem with the driver for High definition audio device. Reinstalling the driver might fix the problem. Tried and tried almost every thing can some help me to solve this problem please. My speakers are EDIFIER and they worked and I ran my CCcleaner and they...
  7. My headphone speakers won't work.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My headphone speakers won't work.: I plugged in my headphones and it asked what type of device I plugged in and out of curiosity I selected plug in mic. Now my headphones don't work. I tried unplugging and plugging it back in again which normally makes it ask but it didn't. I can't find my headphones in device...
  8. Do hp speakers work on my windows 10 computer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Do hp speakers work on my windows 10 computer?: I recently got a ViewSonic monitor and Dell tower that has windows 10 on it. I have only had a Chromebook, so I never had to use speakers and some stuff I may have to get used to. But anyway, I need help. Am I plugging it in right? The end of the cord for the speakers is...
  9. speakers won't work

speakers won't work: please help my speakers that previously worked now don't ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speakers-wont-work/4fa8987a-e4b1-4ec1-9d66-42b3e66b0f10
  10. speakers won't work

speakers won't work: can't get speakers to work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speakers-wont-work/c47b579a-e2bb-4067-94fb-053c9756cb5b