Windows 10: speakers won't work

Discus and support speakers won't work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; please help my speakers that previously worked now don't ???... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by anniemaliongas, Jun 3, 2020.

1. speakers won't work

please help my speakers that previously worked now don't ???

:)

anniemaliongas, Jun 3, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Jun 3, 2020
  3. google and you tube stiil won t work

google and you tube stiil won t work

radelovric, Jun 3, 2020
  4. Junaid_A Win User

speakers won't work

Windows 10 recognizes my UE Megaboom as a headset and not a speaker will not work?

Hi Rachael,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you try the steps listed below and check if it works. This issue could be because of the Headphones BT SPEAKER Stereo being set as default. I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works.

• Pair the speaker with your PC.
    • Right click the Windows icon on the taskbar and choose
      Device Manager.

• Expand Sound, video, and game controllers
      and right click on your Bluetooth speaker (BT SPEAKER Stereo).
    • Choose Disable and acknowledge the confirmation popup. Wait for the screen to refresh.
    • Right click on the same device again and Enable.
    • Exit Device Manager and see if the issue persist.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

speakers won't work

1. speakers won't work - Similar Threads - speakers won't

2. I have a Bluetooth adaptor. It won't find my iHome speaker.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have a Bluetooth adaptor. It won't find my iHome speaker.: I have a Bluetooth adaptor. It won't find my iHome speaker. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-bluetooth-adaptor-it-wont-find-my-ihome/a0a195f3-28e1-471e-8cb8-b95f07f2649f
  3. I have a Bluetooth adaptor. It won't find my iHome speaker.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Bluetooth adaptor. It won't find my iHome speaker.: I have a Bluetooth adaptor. It won't find my iHome speaker. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-bluetooth-adaptor-it-wont-find-my-ihome/a0a195f3-28e1-471e-8cb8-b95f07f2649f
  4. I have a Bluetooth adaptor. It won't find my iHome speaker.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Realtek Won't Reinstall, Stuck with Speakers High Def Audio Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Won't Reinstall, Stuck with Speakers High Def Audio Device: Hi, so recently I was having issues with my pc forcing me to unplug and replug in my headphone and mic to get them to work every time my computer turns back on. The solution I found online was to uninstall and reinstall my Realtek Audio Drivers. So I did that...except it...
  6. Realtek Won't Reinstall, Stuck with Speakers High Def Audio Device

Realtek Won't Reinstall, Stuck with Speakers High Def Audio Device: Hi, so recently I was having issues with my pc forcing me to unplug and replug in my headphone and mic to get them to work every time my computer turns back on. The solution I found online was to uninstall and reinstall my Realtek Audio Drivers. So I did that...except it...
  7. Realtek Won't Reinstall, Stuck with Speakers High Def Audio Device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Why won't any sound come out of my laptop's speakers?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why won't any sound come out of my laptop's speakers?: So I connected my laptop's audio through Bluetooth to my Alexa so that I could watch the movie on my laptop, but have the audio come from a louder speaker. After disconnecting my laptop's audio from the speaker, no sound would come out of my actual laptop. I've tried...
  9. Why won't any sound come out of my laptop's speakers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't any sound come out of my laptop's speakers?: So I connected my laptop's audio through Bluetooth to my Alexa so that I could watch the movie on my laptop, but have the audio come from a louder speaker. After disconnecting my laptop's audio from the speaker, no sound would come out of my actual laptop. I've tried...
  10. Why won't any sound come out of my laptop's speakers?