Windows 10: Speakers

Discus and support Speakers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I had to restart the computer and now my speakers won't work....what should I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by pnibbelin, Dec 9, 2018.

1. pnibbelin Win User

Speakers

I had to restart the computer and now my speakers won't work....what should I do?

:)

pnibbelin, Dec 9, 2018
  2. Rose Cal Win User

speakers

Hi Charlie,

Corrupted or outdated drivers may be one of the possible causes why your speakers are not working properly. To efficiently assists you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried updating your drivers?
    • Have you tried connecting your speakers to another computer and check if the issue still persists?
    • Have you tried using other speakers and check if the issue still persists?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot sound problems.

Let us know if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Dec 9, 2018
  3. Ivy Mun Win User
    Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, Dec 9, 2018
  4. cadaveca Win User

Speakers

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Speakers :p

cadaveca, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

Speakers

1. Speakers - Similar Threads - Speakers

2. No speakers or headphones are plugged in after Factory resetting my Pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No speakers or headphones are plugged in after Factory resetting my Pc: "No speakers or headphones are plugged" even though my Headphone and microphone are plugged in, the sound is "UNKNOWN", and my webcam got detected as my mic after i factory reset my pc...
  3. No speakers or headphones are plugged in after Factory resetting my Pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No speakers or headphones are plugged in after Factory resetting my Pc: "No speakers or headphones are plugged" even though my Headphone and microphone are plugged in, the sound is "UNKNOWN", and my webcam got detected as my mic after i factory reset my pc...
  4. No speakers or headphones are plugged in after Factory resetting my Pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Who muted my speaker endpoint?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Who muted my speaker endpoint?: How does Windows remember the mute/unmute status of the Speaker endpoint? Is it stored somewhere like mmDevice? If my Speaker is mysteriously muted, not by my action but possibly by some background service, does Windows keep a record of which program caused the mute? How can...
  6. Who muted my speaker endpoint?

Who muted my speaker endpoint?: How does Windows remember the mute/unmute status of the Speaker endpoint? Is it stored somewhere like mmDevice? If my Speaker is mysteriously muted, not by my action but possibly by some background service, does Windows keep a record of which program caused the mute? How can...
  7. USB Headset being recognized as Speakers USB Audio Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Headset being recognized as Speakers USB Audio Device: Few days ago, I bought a dual 3.5 jack headset. The only flaw was that the stereo audio on it wasn't working and the sound quality felt very bad. Later I realized that it was being detected as "Speakers". I returned it to Amazon thinking that it was a manufacturing defect.I...
  8. USB Headset being recognized as Speakers USB Audio Device

USB Headset being recognized as Speakers USB Audio Device: Few days ago, I bought a dual 3.5 jack headset. The only flaw was that the stereo audio on it wasn't working and the sound quality felt very bad. Later I realized that it was being detected as "Speakers". I returned it to Amazon thinking that it was a manufacturing defect.I...
  9. USB Headset being recognized as Speakers USB Audio Device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. No Speaker/Headphone Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Speaker/Headphone Device: I have had the issue that suddenly I lacked an audio output for my headphones. I shut off every other driver in my device manager and I am left with just a microphone option as an input but no outputs. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the high definition audio driver and am...