Windows 10: speakers

Discus and support speakers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I moved and now my little bose speakers arendt working. can anyone help please?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RussellDebraber, Feb 28, 2019.

1. speakers

I moved and now my little bose speakers arendt working. can anyone help please?

:)

RussellDebraber, Feb 28, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

speakers

Hi Charlie,

Corrupted or outdated drivers may be one of the possible causes why your speakers are not working properly. To efficiently assists you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried updating your drivers?
    • Have you tried connecting your speakers to another computer and check if the issue still persists?
    • Have you tried using other speakers and check if the issue still persists?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot sound problems.

Let us know if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Feb 28, 2019
  3. Ivy Mun Win User
    Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, Feb 28, 2019
  4. cadaveca Win User

speakers

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue speakers :p

cadaveca, Feb 28, 2019
Thema:

speakers

1. speakers - Similar Threads - speakers

2. My earphone is plugged in but the sound is coming from the speaker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My earphone is plugged in but the sound is coming from the speaker: My earphone is plugged in but the sound is coming from the speaker. I tried restarting my PC but still nothing changes. If I plug my earphones half way in then I can hear the sound from the earphones but sometimes the sounds still come from the speakers. I'm not using any...
  3. My earphone is plugged in but the sound is coming from the speaker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My earphone is plugged in but the sound is coming from the speaker: My earphone is plugged in but the sound is coming from the speaker. I tried restarting my PC but still nothing changes. If I plug my earphones half way in then I can hear the sound from the earphones but sometimes the sounds still come from the speakers. I'm not using any...
  4. My earphone is plugged in but the sound is coming from the speaker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How do you get speakers to play music in ITUNES using windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you get speakers to play music in ITUNES using windows 11?: Hello,I cant get my speakers or headsets to play from ITUNES. I'm using windows 11. I tried all the tricks that I saw from windows 10 but none of them are working! The speakers and headsets play well with all the other apps, but not ITUNES. Can someone figure this ut for...
  6. How do you get speakers to play music in ITUNES using windows 11?

How do you get speakers to play music in ITUNES using windows 11?: Hello,I cant get my speakers or headsets to play from ITUNES. I'm using windows 11. I tried all the tricks that I saw from windows 10 but none of them are working! The speakers and headsets play well with all the other apps, but not ITUNES. Can someone figure this ut for...
  7. My PC technically still recognises my speakers, but won't play audio anymore missing drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC technically still recognises my speakers, but won't play audio anymore missing drivers: My Logitech S150 USB Speakers show up as "USB Audio" in the "Other Devices" section in my Settings. The volume buttons on the speakers can control the audio slider in my Audio Settings. But crucially, since today, no amount of restarting my PC and switching USB ports has...
  8. My PC technically still recognises my speakers, but won't play audio anymore missing drivers

My PC technically still recognises my speakers, but won't play audio anymore missing drivers: My Logitech S150 USB Speakers show up as "USB Audio" in the "Other Devices" section in my Settings. The volume buttons on the speakers can control the audio slider in my Audio Settings. But crucially, since today, no amount of restarting my PC and switching USB ports has...
  9. Franklin 4ZKJEH. I need help. No speaker sound.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Franklin 4ZKJEH. I need help. No speaker sound.: No speaker sounds. I was chatting with Franklin O. 4ZKJEH https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/franklin-4zkjeh-i-need-help-no-speaker-sound/ab53cdf6-6844-4382-8d86-6c802257efea
  10. Franklin 4ZKJEH. I need help. No speaker sound.

Franklin 4ZKJEH. I need help. No speaker sound.: No speaker sounds. I was chatting with Franklin O. 4ZKJEH https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/franklin-4zkjeh-i-need-help-no-speaker-sound/ab53cdf6-6844-4382-8d86-6c802257efea