Windows 10: Speakers

Discus and support Speakers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I set up my speakers in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speakers/92a75bb8-4742-4d10-8c99-5cf41e2b0fcc Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BarbaraFarrell3, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Speakers

How do I set up my speakers in Windows 10?

:)

BarbaraFarrell3, Jun 9, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

speakers

Hi Charlie,

Corrupted or outdated drivers may be one of the possible causes why your speakers are not working properly. To efficiently assists you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried updating your drivers?
    • Have you tried connecting your speakers to another computer and check if the issue still persists?
    • Have you tried using other speakers and check if the issue still persists?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot sound problems.

Let us know if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jun 9, 2019
  3. Ivy Mun Win User
    Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, Jun 9, 2019
  4. cadaveca Win User

Speakers

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Speakers :p

cadaveca, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

Speakers

1. Speakers - Similar Threads - Speakers

2. Unacceptable for a late stage OS - Mouse and Speaker Drivers not Recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unacceptable for a late stage OS - Mouse and Speaker Drivers not Recognized: Sitaution Explanation/Rant:Good afternoon,I know Windows 11 is always rolling updates, and devices vary, and situations vary. However, I find certain things un-acceptable when it comes to the bare bones OS - it should not mess up easy thngs such as 'mousepad' input or...
  3. Unacceptable for a late stage OS - Mouse and Speaker Drivers not Recognized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unacceptable for a late stage OS - Mouse and Speaker Drivers not Recognized: Sitaution Explanation/Rant:Good afternoon,I know Windows 11 is always rolling updates, and devices vary, and situations vary. However, I find certain things un-acceptable when it comes to the bare bones OS - it should not mess up easy thngs such as 'mousepad' input or...
  4. My speakers don't play any audio and I only hear audio through AirPods if it comes from a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My speakers don't play any audio and I only hear audio through AirPods if it comes from a...: I have a Dell XPS 2-in-1. This happened just a couple hours ago. Essentially, I can't hear any audio anymore. All drivers are updated and everything. All settings are correct, so audio should play. When looking around in some settings, I saw that the speaker picked up audio...
  5. My speakers don't play any audio and I only hear audio through AirPods if it comes from a...

My speakers don't play any audio and I only hear audio through AirPods if it comes from a...: I have a Dell XPS 2-in-1. This happened just a couple hours ago. Essentially, I can't hear any audio anymore. All drivers are updated and everything. All settings are correct, so audio should play. When looking around in some settings, I saw that the speaker picked up audio...
  6. Does Microsoft Modern USB speaker not work through a USB hub? I'm out of ports to connect...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Microsoft Modern USB speaker not work through a USB hub? I'm out of ports to connect...: Does Microsoft Modern USB speaker not work through a USB hub? I'm out of ports to connect directly! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-microsoft-modern-usb-speaker-not-work-through/50c68238-d958-4db5-8532-228d7bf5807f
  7. Does Microsoft Modern USB speaker not work through a USB hub? I'm out of ports to connect...

Does Microsoft Modern USB speaker not work through a USB hub? I'm out of ports to connect...: Does Microsoft Modern USB speaker not work through a USB hub? I'm out of ports to connect directly! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-microsoft-modern-usb-speaker-not-work-through/50c68238-d958-4db5-8532-228d7bf5807f
  8. Does Microsoft Modern USB speaker not work through a USB hub? I'm out of ports to connect...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Left speaker of my laptop isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left speaker of my laptop isn't working: Left speaker of my laptop isn't working and only my right speaker is working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/left-speaker-of-my-laptop-isnt-working/5be7142a-0448-4859-8569-9adb85812c38
  10. Left speaker of my laptop isn't working

Left speaker of my laptop isn't working: Left speaker of my laptop isn't working and only my right speaker is working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/left-speaker-of-my-laptop-isnt-working/5be7142a-0448-4859-8569-9adb85812c38