Windows 10: Speakerwork on 7 does not work on 10

Discus and support Speakerwork on 7 does not work on 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Speakerwork on 7 does not work on 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Up set paing customer, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Speakerwork on 7 does not work on 10

Speakerwork on 7 does not work on 10

:)

Up set paing customer, Jul 17, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 17, 2019
  4. topgundcp Win User

How do I install windows 10 without harming my windows 7?

Here's what I suggest you to do:
    1. From Windows 7, download & Install Macrium Reflect Free. Connect one of your new 500GB HD and clone your current Windows 7 to it. Follow step 1,2,3 from the screen shot:

Speakerwork on 7 does not work on 10 [​IMG]

1. Disconnect your current Windows 7 then boot up with the new cloned copy of Windows 7
    2. Upgrade it to Windows 10 so it will be fully activated.
    3. If you decide to keep Windows 10 then do a fresh install of Windows 10. If not, disconnect the 500GB HD containing Windows 10 then re-connect your Windows 7
    4. You are back to where it was before.

topgundcp, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Speakerwork on 7 does not work on 10 - Similar Threads - Speakerwork does

2. When I use the snipping tool, it doesn't show notifications, nor does it go to my folder????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I use the snipping tool, it doesn't show notifications, nor does it go to my folder????: I try to use the snipping tool, and it works fine, except it doesn't go to my corresponding folder [pictures] and it doesn't pop a a notification! I have my notis turned on, help????????...
  3. When I use the snipping tool, it doesn't show notifications, nor does it go to my folder????

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I use the snipping tool, it doesn't show notifications, nor does it go to my folder????: I try to use the snipping tool, and it works fine, except it doesn't go to my corresponding folder [pictures] and it doesn't pop a a notification! I have my notis turned on, help????????...
  4. registration to family account that does not actually work, thought look registered.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    registration to family account that does not actually work, thought look registered.: I encounter a pretty complicated situation. In my son account it is registered that he his related to my family account. However actually his computer is not related since the application does not including the one drive storage, that is set to 5G instead of 1 tera. More over...
  5. registration to family account that does not actually work, thought look registered.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    registration to family account that does not actually work, thought look registered.: I encounter a pretty complicated situation. In my son account it is registered that he his related to my family account. However actually his computer is not related since the application does not including the one drive storage, that is set to 5G instead of 1 tera. More over...
  6. registration to family account that does not actually work, thought look registered.

7. Does anyone know why I get blue dots on the bottom of my screen everytime I boot up my pc,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know why I get blue dots on the bottom of my screen everytime I boot up my pc,...: I got on my PC today and once ive turned it on blue dots just appeared, ive tried restarting the pc several times, plugging everything in and out yet failed to resolve the issue. Help pls....
  8. Does anyone know why I get blue dots on the bottom of my screen everytime I boot up my pc,...

Does anyone know why I get blue dots on the bottom of my screen everytime I boot up my pc,...: I got on my PC today and once ive turned it on blue dots just appeared, ive tried restarting the pc several times, plugging everything in and out yet failed to resolve the issue. Help pls....
  9. Does anyone know why I get blue dots on the bottom of my screen everytime I boot up my pc,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Does This Look Normal?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does This Look Normal?: I opened up Task Manager and I looked in the Details area and these are what I found. It's quite a few pages. Is it normal to have this many things going on at the same time? I don't know if I am being remotely accessed or what, but I just have a hunch my computer is...