Windows 10: Speaking to a real person

Discus and support Speaking to a real person in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I speak to an agent? I have an issue, and I've tried all the online solutions. I managed to speak to an agent once, but then it never worked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JeremyLang1, Jun 13, 2021.

1. Speaking to a real person

How do I speak to an agent? I have an issue, and I've tried all the online solutions. I managed to speak to an agent once, but then it never worked again.if anyone has a solution, the problem was Microsoft store not installing any of my apps. the code that it gives me is; 0x80072F8F, and i tried multiple solutions, including but not limited to; restarting my computer. verifying my time is correct. waiting. uninstalling and reinstalling the latest windows update. using the windows troubleshooter.

:)

JeremyLang1, Jun 13, 2021
  2. RosieMBH Win User

How do I speak with a live person?

I would like to know how to retrieve my Bit Locker code. system says that I do not have one when I searched using the method suggested by Microsoft support. I really would like to speak with a real person

RosieMBH, Jun 13, 2021
  3. REAL PERSON

I NEED TO SPEAK TO A REAL PERSON MY COMPUTER AND TYPING SKILL IS VERY VERY LIMITED, PLEASE I NEED HELP, IM BEGGING YOU [LASE 5194021632

AdamParker1983, Jun 13, 2021
  4. Speaking to a real person

I Need To Speak To A Real Person Not The Virtual Agent!!

I am in urgent need of speaking to a real human being that works for Microsoft and not their blasted Virtual Agent system which is completely totally useless!!! I have major issues in regards to my account that is linked to my pc and Xbox and it will not
    let me speak to anyone without signing in, which I can not do...

I have had to create another account just to get on here.. But I need to talk urgently about another account!!!

Byron_Wells, Jun 13, 2021
Thema:

Speaking to a real person

1. Speaking to a real person - Similar Threads - Speaking real person

2. How can I speak to a real person?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I speak to a real person?: I have a lot of problems with Microsoft and I haven't come across a single helpful article. Every piece of "instruction" available on your website is incorrect as soon as the first step. I want an open dialogue with a real customer service representative so that I can get...
  3. How can I speak to a real person?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I speak to a real person?: I have a lot of problems with Microsoft and I haven't come across a single helpful article. Every piece of "instruction" available on your website is incorrect as soon as the first step. I want an open dialogue with a real customer service representative so that I can get...
  4. Speak in person to a Representative

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speak in person to a Representative: Speak to a representative https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speak-in-person-to-a-representative/08f256da-651f-44db-a82f-fe906c662dff
  5. Speak in person to a Representative

Speak in person to a Representative: Speak to a representative https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speak-in-person-to-a-representative/08f256da-651f-44db-a82f-fe906c662dff
  6. How do I, or can I, speak to a real person at Micro Soft?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I, or can I, speak to a real person at Micro Soft?: I have a desk top computer, as well as this lap top. On that desk top I received an alert and my computer was "Locked Out". There was a phone number attached to this "Alert" and I called that number1-855-500-8273. I supposedly talked to Chandan Bharti, Micro Soft Employee...
  7. I Need To Speak To A Real Person Not The Virtual Agent!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I Need To Speak To A Real Person Not The Virtual Agent!!: I am in urgent need of speaking to a real human being that works for Microsoft and not their blasted Virtual Agent system which is completely totally useless!!! I have major issues in regards to my account that is linked to my pc and Xbox and it will not let me speak to...
  8. What is a phone number that I can speak to a real person?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    What is a phone number that I can speak to a real person?: We thought that we had parental requirements set up. How do I remove the credit card on file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-a-phone-number-that-i-can-speak-to-a-real/461a0957-f9cf-4186-a325-cc431c7556eb"
  9. i need to speak to a person

i need to speak to a person: I need to speak to a person https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-speak-to-a-person/545cf477-2dca-4d4e-80c5-0176558a077f
  10. A real person?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A real person?: How does one actually talk to someone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-real-person/f3922fd4-78bf-48c1-a327-022de9939050