Windows 10: Speaking Truth to Power.

Discus and support Speaking Truth to Power. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; And this is what happens when you speak truth to power: your post gets deleted. Truth hurts, huh?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kharrisma, Apr 21, 2022.

1. kharrisma Win User

Speaking Truth to Power.

And this is what happens when you speak truth to power: your post gets deleted. Truth hurts, huh?

:)

kharrisma, Apr 21, 2022
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 21, 2022
  3. John Fer Win User
    Power plan?

Upon checking, it seems that there's nothing wrong with your system. It is usual that you have to double-click your mouse before your monitor wakes up.

For the meantime, we suggest changing the power plan by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + S.
    • Type in Power Settings.
    • On the pop-up window, choose Additional power settings.
    • Select High performance.

After changing the power plan, we suggest that you monitor the changes made and check if that will work for you.

Get back to us if you need further help.

John Fer, Apr 21, 2022
  4. Speaking Truth to Power.

Lost Power, now PC won't boot. Powers on and clicks.

I had tried both of those steps. Neither worked. I have a replacement power supply on order. Should be here on Monday. Thanks for the suggestions.

musiclover7, Apr 21, 2022
Thema:

Speaking Truth to Power.

1. Speaking Truth to Power. - Similar Threads - Speaking Truth Power

2. truth social

in Windows 10 Gaming
    truth social: Hi,With windows 11 home I am trying to download the "Truth Social" app.can someone tell me how to do that?Thank You. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/truth-social/9780dc69-c789-4943-a38b-72753d7511de
  3. truth social

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    truth social: Hi,With windows 11 home I am trying to download the "Truth Social" app.can someone tell me how to do that?Thank You. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/truth-social/9780dc69-c789-4943-a38b-72753d7511de
  4. Telling Everyone truth

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Telling Everyone truth: I wanted to make this public so I can help. If you notice every solution is nearly same from MS. They control you and there is nothing you can do. Thats where they are wrong. They force you to login, force you to update, force you to have Office license.TAKE YOUR POWER BACK I...
  5. Telling Everyone truth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Telling Everyone truth: I wanted to make this public so I can help. If you notice every solution is nearly same from MS. They control you and there is nothing you can do. Thats where they are wrong. They force you to login, force you to update, force you to have Office license.TAKE YOUR POWER BACK I...
  6. Telling Everyone truth

7. Speaking Truth to Power.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speaking Truth to Power.: And this is what happens when you speak truth to power: your post gets deleted. Truth hurts, huh? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speaking-truth-to-power/d3f8ca15-418d-48d8-8836-9112a8b8f00b
  8. Speaking Truth to Power.

Speaking Truth to Power.: And this is what happens when you speak truth to power: your post gets deleted. Truth hurts, huh? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speaking-truth-to-power/d3f8ca15-418d-48d8-8836-9112a8b8f00b
  9. Will Microsoft admit the truth?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Will Microsoft admit the truth?: This post and the fact that it is locked is proof the problem is not fixable, except by purchasing another processor, if possible, or a new computer. Windows 11 is coming and with the new security protocols, cloud features, browser implementations, etc. our old systems will...
  10. Mobile plan pricing: The truth is out there

in Windows 10 News
    Mobile plan pricing: The truth is out there: After almost 27 months, my wife and I are still using Verizon on the same contract where we bought our Samsung Galaxy S4 phones. The phones are showing their age, and I've been looking at alternatives, including just keeping our old phones (not a good idea for the long term)...