Windows 10: Speccy Versaion 128 PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Discus and support Speccy Versaion 128 PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I keep seeing that people say the new version of Speccy stops blue screens of death caused by the page fault error. However, I have a new computer on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by cshadd, Sep 9, 2015.

1. cshadd Win User

Speccy Versaion 128 PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

I keep seeing that people say the new version of Speccy stops blue screens of death caused by the page fault error. However, I have a new computer on Windows 10 and I keep getting the same blue screen of death.

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

This new computer is only 2 weeks only.

I am thinking of uninstalling Speccy but I want to see if there is a fix. Dump logs attached.
    I also want to note that it only happens on occasion.

Will this BSOD corrupt my system overtime? I have ran SFC /scannow after I had the BSOD but I want to be sure.

:)

cshadd, Sep 9, 2015

2. Blue Screen of Death in Windows 10

I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 12 days ago and like everyday, I was trying to run Speccy. Just when I clicked on the icon to open Speccy and then clicked on Yes in UAC prompt, my PC restarted and I got BSoD with the error message "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
    (cpuz138_x64.sys). What's wrong? What should I do?

Nil Mustafi, Sep 9, 2015
  3. File DMP without bluescreen

Please download Speccy and upload a copy of the report it produces to OneDrive. To obtain a report select File,
    Save as Text file.:

CCleaner.com - Using Speccy

Gerry C J Cornell, Sep 9, 2015
  4. derekimo Win User

Yeah, it's speccy, same as your other thread,

Solved BSOD Random Page_Fault_In_Non_Paged_Area with Debug Files - Windows 10 Forums

Code: BugCheck 50, {ffffe00000000018, 0, fffff80107da24a2, 2} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for cpuz138_x64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for cpuz138_x64.sys Could not read faulting driver name Probably caused by : cpuz138_x64.sys ( cpuz138_x64+24a2 ) Followup: MachineOwner Loaded symbol image file: cpuz138_x64.sys Image path: \??\C:\Users\chris\AppData\Local\Temp\cpuz138\cpuz138_x64.sys Image name: cpuz138_x64.sys Timestamp: Thu Oct 23 08:03:05 2014 (544918A9) CheckSum: 0000B4BC ImageSize: 0000A000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote] Not ready for prime time yet I guess.

derekimo, Sep 9, 2015
  5. cshadd Win User
    Woops, forgot about the other thread, I'll mark both as solved and wait for Speccy to come out with bug fixes.

cshadd, Sep 22, 2015
  6. Cliff S New Member
    Cliff S, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Speccy Versaion 128 PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - Similar Threads - Speccy Versaion 128

2. Speccy stuck analyzing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Speccy stuck analyzing: I was told to post a speccy snapshot on another forum to troubleshoot a freezing issue with Final Fantasy XIV but I am unable to do so. Despite the fact that I have an 8 core processor and 16 GB of ram, speccy always gets stuck on "analyzing" indefinitely. I have waited over...
  3. Speccy download error

Speccy download error: Hello, Microsoft and all around, I am having errors with downloading Speccy, Fast, lightweight, advanced system information tool for your PC. I have tried everything possible. Can you help? Jamie...
  4. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: Computer keeps crashing resulting in the above, blue page and stop code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pagefaultinnonpagedarea/406063ef-d7f1-46c2-b0be-05f95c38618b
  5. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

in Windows 10 Customization
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: I got the above blue screen of death on my Windows 10 computer whenever I tried to load an .mp4 file. can someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pagefaultinnonpagedarea/ea4210eb-bffe-4823-8065-a591d4ba78ec
  6. Speccy New Version

Speccy New Version: Speccy has been updated to 1.32.740. Here's the changelog: - Improved SSD detection for newer SSD devices - Improved SSD detection for laptops - Added new Privacy menu - Fixed a bug where the Speccy uninstaller was removing text and log files from the C: drive Download....
  7. Speccy

Speccy: This is a program I had on W7 That W10 took off when I upgraded. 52298
  8. Speccy

Speccy: I read early on there were issues with Speccy and Windows 10. Is this still the case or is it safe to install? 40562
  9. Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area: Currently suffering from some random timed BSOD after installing new motherboard/cpu/ram and upgrading to Windows 10 from 7. Originally upgraded, but had the same PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA BSOD, so I completely formatted my hard drive and installed a fresh copy of Windows...
  10. Speccy problem

Speccy problem: Anyone else having issues with Speccy? Every time I launch it, it just hangs and pc becomes unresponsive forcing me to restart. I did notice when i first upgraded to Win 10 that it was initially removed. 61251