Windows 10: Special permission

Discus and support Special permission in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I never had problems with my computer before. But this past weekend I did have a problem, I started up my computer and when I did I got a popup.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mike_Ox _Long, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Special permission

I never had problems with my computer before. But this past weekend I did have a problem, I started up my computer and when I did I got a popup.

Special permission 67ebf7e3-349d-430d-99a1-e169e194d865?upload=true.png

Here it is. And I tried to fix it by looking it up and just looking through threads about this happing to other people too but no one had the same problem as I do. Then I tried going into the WIndowsApps files on my program files and fit it there by going to properties then to security changing the group/user to my account. But this never worked. After a day of this happening I woke up started my computer again and then got a pop exactly like this but instead of saying iTunes, it said AMD. Now I'm really worried about this because my CPU is AMD. I can't find any more help. And now I keep getting more apps with this popup. Please help I need it fast before it happens more and more.

:)

Mike_Ox _Long, Mar 8, 2021

2. No permissions

Hi,

I would suggest you to right click on the user's folder for your profile and check if the permissions shows as "read only'. If this is the case, it might be causing the issue. In this case, I would suggest you to go to C:\User folder, right click on the
    folder with your username and follow these steps:

• Open the properties of the main user profile folder where the files are located (such as Documents, Pictures, etc).
    • Go to the Security tab and click Advanced.
    • Check the box at the bottom of this window. It is labeled "Replace all child object permissions with inheritable permissions from this object" and then click Ok.
    This does a one-time action that replaces the security on all the files/subfolders. It’s one-time, so you won’t find that box checked if you peek at it later. Try these steps and let us know the results for further assistance.

Bennet Martin, Mar 8, 2021
  3. Bree Win User
    Permission issue

Presumably because TrustedInstaller is the owner (hence you need its permission), suggesting that img3.jpg was installed by Windows at some time.

Presumably that also means it can be uninstalled. How did you get it in the first place? Where is it located?

If you really want to delete it yourself, then taking ownership would seem a logical first step.

Bree, Mar 8, 2021
  4. Special permission

ADMIN RIGHTS WITH SPECIAL PERMISSIONS HELPP !

special permissions are on your pc and I would like to know how to access them with all rights ,control userpasswords2 cmd quit on me, but the cmd for local useradmins showed
    it was me ...like when we load into are devices we expect to be the admin when we create a password etc … with that how exaly does the general home user log into windows with all permissions, special permissions and administrator full access. Thanks
    anyone who helps... PC,S NEED TO BE MORE LIKE WINDOWS XP3 VERY MAULABLE AND TRANSPARENT ..

T0X1CT0MTV, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

Special permission

1. Special permission - Similar Threads - Special permission

2. How to remove an Unknown Account that has Special permissions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove an Unknown Account that has Special permissions: I really hope this can be fixed because it's stressful knowing there is someone who has full access to my computer and I'm unable to remove them due to it, despite being an administrator whenever I try to it says 'Access Denied' so I'm unsure on how to remove them, for the...
  3. How to remove an Unknown Account that has Special permissions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove an Unknown Account that has Special permissions: I really hope this can be fixed because it's stressful knowing there is someone who has full access to my computer and I'm unable to remove them due to it, despite being an administrator whenever I try to it says 'Access Denied' so I'm unsure on how to remove them, for the...
  4. how do i grant my user special permissions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i grant my user special permissions?: the checkbox to enable special permissions is greyed out across all users on my computer. this is especially annoying as i'm trying to change where msfs 2020 is installed as my c drive only has 97gb free while my ext hard drive has >580gb of space but i cannot change where...
  5. how do i grant my user special permissions?

how do i grant my user special permissions?: the checkbox to enable special permissions is greyed out across all users on my computer. this is especially annoying as i'm trying to change where msfs 2020 is installed as my c drive only has 97gb free while my ext hard drive has >580gb of space but i cannot change where...
  6. I can't change my app permissions back from allow to only special permissions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't change my app permissions back from allow to only special permissions.: Going to properties/security to edit the permissions, It won't let me uncheck the boxes with allow on it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-change-my-app-permissions-back-from-allow/ae0a565f-94ef-4350-8715-b3f743bd7ef0
  7. I can't change my app permissions back from allow to only special permissions.

I can't change my app permissions back from allow to only special permissions.: Going to properties/security to edit the permissions, It won't let me uncheck the boxes with allow on it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-change-my-app-permissions-back-from-allow/ae0a565f-94ef-4350-8715-b3f743bd7ef0
  8. what are special permissions in properties?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    what are special permissions in properties?: What are special properties in permissions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-special-permissions-in-properties/480a42e2-c445-4ff9-9777-b2104b6a0117
  9. what are special permissions in properties?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what are special permissions in properties?: What are special properties in permissions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-special-permissions-in-properties/480a42e2-c445-4ff9-9777-b2104b6a0117
  10. what are special permissions in properties?