Windows 10: Special Permissions instead of Administrator Rights

Discus and support Special Permissions instead of Administrator Rights in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I was having problems with my computer so I did a reinstall. I thought it would go to factory reset I don't think it did. So my problem is that I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Clancy94, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Clancy94 Win User

Special Permissions instead of Administrator Rights

I was having problems with my computer so I did a reinstall. I thought it would go to factory reset I don't think it did. So my problem is that I installed Windows 7 came with computer and then upgraded to Windows10. I created accounts with the e-mails. Each account is created with special permission. I can't access the Administrator account to change some of the users. Do I need to reformat hard-drive and please explain how since I don't think it formatted correctly, or is there away I can over-ride the system to get to Administrator rights. i formatted the computer since I think I was hacked weird accounts for administrator was showing up on the list.

Now, I can't see the list to try to change users rights. Help??? Thank you.

:)

Clancy94, Jun 12, 2020
  2. Marby Rey Win User

no administrator permission

Hi Ryan,

Let us assist you to have an Administrator permission. To start, follow the steps below to enable the Windows Super Administrator Account.

• Type CMD on the search box.
    • CMD will appear at top.
    • Right click on it, then choose Run as administrator.
    • Type this command & hit Enter: Net user administrator /active:yes.
    • After you enable the Super Administrator account, log out on your existing account then log into Super Administrator account.
    • On the Super Administrator account, you can now create an Administrator account or give Administrator permission on the existing account.

After you created an Administrator account, we suggest that you disable the Super Administrator account by following the same steps and using this command:
    Net user administrator /active:no.

Let us know how it goes.

Marby Rey, Jun 13, 2020
  3. ADMIN RIGHTS WITH SPECIAL PERMISSIONS HELPP !

special permissions are on your pc and I would like to know how to access them with all rights ,control userpasswords2 cmd quit on me, but the cmd for local useradmins showed
    it was me ...like when we load into are devices we expect to be the admin when we create a password etc … with that how exaly does the general home user log into windows with all permissions, special permissions and administrator full access. Thanks
    anyone who helps... PC,S NEED TO BE MORE LIKE WINDOWS XP3 VERY MAULABLE AND TRANSPARENT ..

T0X1CT0MTV, Jun 13, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

You'll need to provide administrator permission to copy this file

Hi,

Follow the Steps below and check if that helps.

As you are unable to transfer some files from an external hard drive to the computer requesting for Administrator permissions, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to provide administrator permissions to the particular folder and check if it
    helps.

• Right click on the folder and select
      Properties.
    • Click on Edit button in Properties windows. Click ok to confirm UAC elevation request.
    • Select user/group from permission windows or click
      Add to add other user or group.
    • Now under Permission section check the rights which you want to grant i.e. check “Full Control” under the “Allow” column to assign full access rights control permissions. (Generally we add ‘Everyone’ to given permission to all
      the users on the computer).
    • Edit the permission to Full Control for ‘Everyone’.
    • Click OK for changes to take effect and click ok again to exit from Properties window.

Do let us know if you are able to transfer files to PC. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Special Permissions instead of Administrator Rights - Similar Threads - Special Permissions instead

2. what are special permissions in properties?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    what are special permissions in properties?: What are special properties in permissions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-special-permissions-in-properties/480a42e2-c445-4ff9-9777-b2104b6a0117
  3. what are special permissions in properties?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what are special permissions in properties?: What are special properties in permissions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-special-permissions-in-properties/480a42e2-c445-4ff9-9777-b2104b6a0117
  4. what are special permissions in properties?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Special permission

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Special permission: I never had problems with my computer before. But this past weekend I did have a problem, I started up my computer and when I did I got a popup. [ATTACH] Here it is. And I tried to fix it by looking it up and just looking through threads about this happing to other people...
  6. Administrative permission

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Administrative permission: I am trying to delete an old security program, Mcafee, on my laptop and I get the message that I need administrative permission. I am the only user on the laptop. How do I get rid of this unwanted software?...
  7. Administrative permission

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Administrative permission: I'm trying to install an Embrpodery program application that has several components. Three of the four components seem to install okay but when I get to the fourth I get a "installer has insufficient priveleges to access this directory. Log on as administrator or contact your...
  8. Permission for Administrators

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Permission for Administrators: How to remove administrator restrictions on Windows pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/permission-for-administrators/a0802907-759c-416b-b26a-cbfd5e05c232"
  9. ADMIN RIGHTS WITH SPECIAL PERMISSIONS HELPP !

in Windows 10 Customization
    ADMIN RIGHTS WITH SPECIAL PERMISSIONS HELPP !: special permissions are on your pc and I would like to know how to access them with all rights ,control userpasswords2 cmd quit on me, but the cmd for local useradmins showed it was me ...like when we load into are devices we expect to be the admin when we...
  10. Administrator with no rights or permissions

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Administrator with no rights or permissions: I am logged as administrator, User account shows me as administrator, am only user but no privileges. Cannot install anything. Cannot restore. Restore denied because more than 10 days. Windows 10 64. Can't find solution. Tks, 75714