Windows 10: Special Pool Detected Memory Corruption

Discus and support Special Pool Detected Memory Corruption in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, On turning on my Windows 10 laptop today I got a BSoD with SPECIAL POOL DETECTED MEMORY CORRUPTION error. Any advice on recovering from that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Alex--], Dec 3, 2019.

1. Alex--] Win User

Special Pool Detected Memory Corruption

Hi,

On turning on my Windows 10 laptop today I got a BSoD with SPECIAL POOL DETECTED MEMORY CORRUPTION error. Any advice on recovering from that error? What's causing it?

Thanks.

:)

Alex--], Dec 3, 2019

2. Windows 10 Crashing IRQL Not less or Equal Error and Special Pool Detected Memory Corruption

Hello Everyone,

I'm currently running into the following blue screen stop codes "IRQL Not less or Equal Error" and "Special Pool Detected Memory Corruption". I started receiving "IRQL Not less or Equal Error" so I followed instructions on using Driver Verifier. After using
    Driver Verifier I received a couple of Blue Screens and the following Special Pool Detected Memory Corruption afterward. I have uploaded the Dump files, MSinfo output, and System Snapshot as a zip file. I will like any advice on how to proceed.

Here's the link for the zip file:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzP5OougAdY6NWEwN0EzN2s4bTg/view?usp=sharing

AngelMorales1, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Crashing IRQL Not less or Equal Error and Special Pool Detected Memory Corruption

Hi Angel,

Blue screen errors are commonly caused by faulty hardware or drivers, or software conflicts. Driver_IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal and Special Pool Detected Memory Corruption specifically are usually related to network drivers. It is known that the Driver Verifier
    has been causing some issues lately. At this point in time, we suggest that you go through the troubleshooting found in this
    support article on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors.

Even if the solution provided does not resolve the issue, it will still help us find a permanent fix. Kindly update us on the outcome of the troubleshooting that you will be performing.

Your reply is most important for us to assist you accordingly.

Patricia Yu, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Special Pool Detected Memory Corruption

BSOD-SPECIAL POOL DETECTED MEMORY CORRUPTION

Hello

I did a clean boot and it did help with an issue I was having with my wireless router so thx for that, but unfortunately I still got a BSOD "Bad pool header" error three hours into playing an online game. I recently upgraded my Motherboard and CPU and the
    problems started shortly after that. I seem to get a slight power surge before it happens so maybe it could be a power supply issue (the power supply is 600 watts and is less than a year old) My computer is over ten years old and with the exception of the
    hard drive I've upgraded everything video card etc etc. Pulling my hair out in frustration Special Pool Detected Memory Corruption :p

Any suggestions?

BTW tried to boot windows 10 from a flash drive to repair corrupted files but it stopped at 33 percent and BSOD Bad pool header NTFS.sys

ChessKingGC, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Special Pool Detected Memory Corruption

1. Special Pool Detected Memory Corruption - Similar Threads - Special Pool Detected

2. Help me fix my pc BSOD MEMORY MANAGEMENT / POOL CORRUPTION IN FILE AREA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me fix my pc BSOD MEMORY MANAGEMENT / POOL CORRUPTION IN FILE AREA: Hi guys, today I come to you because I have a big problem with my computer. I mounted my pc a week ago and since I installed windows 10 pro, I meet several BSOD, whose 2 main messages are: MEMORY MANAGEMENT / POOL CORRUPTION IN FILE AREA. These messages can occur after 10...
  3. Help me fix my pc BSOD MEMORY MANAGEMENT / POOL CORRUPTION IN FILE AREA

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help me fix my pc BSOD MEMORY MANAGEMENT / POOL CORRUPTION IN FILE AREA: Hi guys, today I come to you because I have a big problem with my computer. I mounted my pc a week ago and since I installed windows 10 pro, I meet several BSOD, whose 2 main messages are: MEMORY MANAGEMENT / POOL CORRUPTION IN FILE AREA. These messages can occur after 10...
  4. Help me fix my pc BSOD MEMORY MANAGEMENT / POOL CORRUPTION IN FILE AREA

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Huge memory leak in non paged pool

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Huge memory leak in non paged pool: Hi, I have a memory leak in my system, specifically in the non paged pool. In one or two days of usage after a restart, it fills up all of the RAM available. Some online searches landed me on this blog:...
  6. Non paged pool memory leak

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Non paged pool memory leak: Hi all, I am having a non paged pool memory leak. As far as i'm aware all drivers are up to date. https://imgur.com/Vo3QeUe https://imgur.com/a/IdzFZE5 Would really appreciate any support to getting this resolved, a reboot temporarily fixes it, but after a few hours it...
  7. Multiple BSOD's - Most Recent Bad Pool Error and Special Pool Detected Memory Corruption

Multiple BSOD's - Most Recent Bad Pool Error and Special Pool Detected Memory Corruption: Hi i have been experiencing several issues with BSODs on my HP ZBook over the last few months, the majority of these coincided with installing the fortnite video game. I cant quite see how this caused an issue, but it originally appeared to be with the anti cheat system...
  8. SPECIAL POOL DETECTED MEMORY CORRUPTION Stop Code on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    SPECIAL POOL DETECTED MEMORY CORRUPTION Stop Code on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The SPECIAL POOL DETECTED MEMORY CORRUPTION bug check with a value of 0x000000C1 occurs due to a problem with the hardware, with the prime suspect being the physical RAM. It could be caused due to some error in the Realtek driver for [...] This post SPECIAL...
  9. BSODs - Memory Management/Bad Pool Header

BSODs - Memory Management/Bad Pool Header: Hello, I have been experiencing frequent BSODs recently caused most commonly by "Memory Management" or "Bad Pool Header". This can occur when stationary on the desktop screen or when an application is running. Sometimes the BSODs will not occur for a day and the next day...
  10. Memory Corruption

Memory Corruption: I've come to my computer several times in the last few months to find that it has restarted. Looking in event viewer I see that it wasn't expected. Each time I've found an error similar to the following: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000c4...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. special pool detected memory corruption bsod fix