Windows 10: Specific apps not showing up in notifications & actions settings panel

Discus and support Specific apps not showing up in notifications & actions settings panel in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently installed the Windows 10 upgrade on my laptop, but the action center and PC notification features are not working for me. I am receiving no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by pyknicGinger, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Specific apps not showing up in notifications & actions settings panel

I recently installed the Windows 10 upgrade on my laptop, but the action center and PC notification features are not working for me. I am receiving no notification banners for the twitter, facebook, alarm, etc apps. The notification options within the apps themselves are turned on, but some are not showing up in the settings menu. (See attached images)

I tried running an app registry key reset found here, but that did not solve the problem, and tried running "sfc /scannow" in the command prompt to check for corrupted files but came up with no errors.

The apps that are missing in the system settings notification menu are twitter, alarms, duolingo, facebook, and pretty much everything else except the mail and calendar apps. How do I add them, or at least get my computer to recognize that they exist?

:)

pyknicGinger, Jul 25, 2016

2. Pop Ups seem to be disabled in Windows 10

Is this pop up for a specific application, if so, which is it?

All notifications are managed in Start > Settings > System > Notifications & quick actions

Scroll down and make sure it is on for the app you are referring to.

Andre Da Costa, Jul 25, 2016
  3. JVDEV# Win User
    Apps Missing From "Get notifications from these senders"

Under Settings>System>Notifications & actions>Get notifications from these senders

there aren't any senders/apps that show up. All that shows is the timer, a series of rotating dots, that indicate that the app is looking for senders. The Mail app is one of the apps that I expect to see (it has been set up to send notifications).

How can I reinstall, or fix the Notifications to show apps?

JVDEV#, Jul 25, 2016
Thema:

Specific apps not showing up in notifications & actions settings panel

1. Specific apps not showing up in notifications & actions settings panel - Similar Threads - Specific apps showing

2. Facebook messenger app not showing on notification & actions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facebook messenger app not showing on notification & actions: I wanted to enable the notifications on Facebook messenger 130.0.0.7.115 but it won't show on the settings. I tried restarting and reinstalling, it won't still show....
  3. Facebook messenger app not showing on notification & actions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook messenger app not showing on notification & actions: I wanted to enable the notifications on Facebook messenger 130.0.0.7.115 but it won't show on the settings. I tried restarting and reinstalling, it won't still show....
  4. Facebook messenger app not showing on notification & actions

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 - Twitter app not showing up in Notifications & actions

Windows 10 - Twitter app not showing up in Notifications & actions: This has been a recurring issue for me over the past two months. After updating Windows 10 in mid-October. The Twitter application has not been showing any notifications whatsoever. Neither does it show up in the Notifications & Actions part of settings. They've remained...
  6. App not showing in the notifications control panel

App not showing in the notifications control panel: I no longer get notifications on my Windows 10 PC at work from the Ring.com app. When I go to the "Notifications and Actions" control panel applet, Ring does not show up. How can I force an app into the Notification applet? The Ring app is Windows 10 native and installed from...
  7. Settings/Notifications & actions

Settings/Notifications & actions: Good Morning Community: My question is: How can I delete, not disable, a third-party web-site notification in my Windows 10, build 18342.19h1, Settings, Notifications & actions menu? As an example I have disabled this web-site notification "hddmag.com (via Microsoft...
  8. Mail app not showing notification in action center

in Browsers and Email
    Mail app not showing notification in action center: The only way I know if their is a emailnis if I open the app. The sync settings are set To show a banner and play a sound. To test I send a email from my phone and nothing happens on the pc unless I open the mail app. In settings it set fine. Their was a update this morning...
  9. action center & "show app notification" issue

in Windows 10 Support
    action center & "show app notification" issue: hi..my problem is that the "action center" shows "no entry symbol" .. and "show app notification" is greyed out (unable to swicth on or off).. is there any chance to fix them.. thx by the way i did follow tutorial from this link Action Center - Enable or Disable in Windows...
  10. "show app notifications" greyed out in Notifications and Actions

in Windows 10 Support
    "show app notifications" greyed out in Notifications and Actions: Hi. I am trying to configure action centre in Windows 10 but "show app notifications" is greyed out. It also says, "Some settings are managed by your organisation" but this is a personal laptop. Does anyone know how to change this please? I've added a screen shot....