Windows 10: Specific bluetooth earphones used to work fine, but now they only connect but there's no...

Discus and support Specific bluetooth earphones used to work fine, but now they only connect but there's no... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am having the exact same problem that this guy explained: https://support.google.com/chromebook/forum/AAAAmKCdEus8r-IpaeayF8 My headphones worked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ian715, Apr 28, 2020.

1. /u/ian715 Win User

Specific bluetooth earphones used to work fine, but now they only connect but there's no...

I am having the exact same problem that this guy explained:

https://support.google.com/chromebook/forum/AAAAmKCdEus8r-IpaeayF8

My headphones worked fine until the other night. They DO connect, but there is 0 audio for anything. I can connect other Bluetooth headphones just fine, it's just these JBL Reflect Mini2 Earphones that aren't working anymore for some reason.

And it's not the headphones, because they work just fine when I connect to my phone.

I've tried everything I could think of and followed any guides I found, but nothing has helped. Updated drivers. Reinstalled drivers. Restarted laptop. Restarted headphones. Restarted Bluetooth services.

I am completely stumped on what happened and how to fix it.

submitted by /u/ian715
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ian715, Apr 28, 2020

2. Connecting my Earphones via Bluetooth

I am unable to connect my earphones to my Matebook x pro, I was wondering if it was cause I had already connected them to my own phone, as it wont even appear to the list of devices available for Bluetooth.

SidiqBarakzai, Apr 29, 2020
  3. Bluetooth earphones are suddenly disconnecting when Wi-Fi is on

I have a strange issue that's suddenly developed. I purchased a pair of bluetooth Philips earphones last month and I was able to use them with my Lenovo laptop shortly after with no issues.

The only issue was that I had to keep on removing the device and repairing to connect. The 'Connect' icon in the Action Centre doesn't work. That was a minor issue; however now my earphones are unable to work with the laptop unless I switch off the Wi-Fi adapter. They either take two or three times to pair and when successful, I cannot switch the playback device from my speakers to the Bluetooth stereo earphones until I disable the Wi-Fi.

It's not the earphones themselves as they work with my tablet and phones perfectly fine. I believe it may have something to do with an unscheduled and unwanted update from Windows 10 yesterday. I thought I had turned them off but apparently not because they were almost halfway yesterday.

The other explanation is that there's some inteference from my router as I was trying to upgrade speeds by switching to 5GHz on the router page but since my laptop didn't support that, I gave up and switched back to 2.4.

What could the issue here be?

nigelwilson, Apr 29, 2020
  4. Carlo Fer Win User

Specific bluetooth earphones used to work fine, but now they only connect but there's no...

bluetooth earphone connectivity

Hello Nirmal,

It is possible that the issue is caused by corrupted or outdated drivers related to your Bluetooth device. Additional information would help us get the right solution for you. Please answer the following questions below:

• Did you get any error messages when trying to connect your device?
    • Did you notice any recent changes on your PC prior to the issue?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 are you running? You can find this information by clicking the
      Start button, type
      About your PC, press Enter, and then scroll down to Windows specifications.

In the meantime, we recommend you to follow the steps outlined in this support article:
    Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10.

Please update us with results for further assistance.

Carlo Fer, Apr 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Specific bluetooth earphones used to work fine, but now they only connect but there's no... - Similar Threads - Specific bluetooth earphones

2. Keypress sound only while using Bluetooth earphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keypress sound only while using Bluetooth earphones: As soon as I connect my Bluetooth earphones to my laptop suddenly each keypress will start having a sound and I cannot find an option to disable it. It only happens when I connect my BT earphones and it is so annoying. It does not happen when I have wired earphones connected,...
  3. Keypress sound only while using Bluetooth earphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keypress sound only while using Bluetooth earphones: As soon as I connect my Bluetooth earphones to my laptop suddenly each keypress will start having a sound and I cannot find an option to disable it. It only happens when I connect my BT earphones and it is so annoying. It does not happen when I have wired earphones connected,...
  4. Bluetooth Earphone is Connected but Mic not working on Desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Earphone is Connected but Mic not working on Desktop: Hi, I'm having trouble using the mic on my Realme Buds Wireless Bluetooth Earphones with Mic while using them on my Windows 10 desktop. I've plugged in a Bluetooth dongle receiver so that it can receive Bluetooth from my earphones, and I can listen to music just fine, but I...
  5. Bluetooth Earphone is Connected but Mic not working on Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Earphone is Connected but Mic not working on Desktop: Hi, I'm having trouble using the mic on my Realme Buds Wireless Bluetooth Earphones with Mic while using them on my Windows 10 desktop. I've plugged in a Bluetooth dongle receiver so that it can receive Bluetooth from my earphones, and I can listen to music just fine, but I...
  6. bluetooth earphones not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth earphones not working: they are connected and it says it's connected for music? it works on sites such as youtube as the audio is playing in my headphones but for other 'non-music' apps it isn't working and the audio just comes out of my laptop instead...
  7. bluetooth earphones not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluetooth earphones not working: they are connected and it says it's connected for music? it works on sites such as youtube as the audio is playing in my headphones but for other 'non-music' apps it isn't working and the audio just comes out of my laptop instead...
  8. bluetooth earphones not working

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Bluetooth earphones only connected as music won't connect voice.

Bluetooth earphones only connected as music won't connect voice.: HiI have tried connecting Bose softcomfort 35 II bluetooth headset & QCY T3 ear buds to Lennovo Thinkpad laptop with below OS & Build versions. I am able to play back sound, but not input sound .Edition Windows 10 Enterprise Version 20H2 Installed on ‎4/‎13/‎2021 OS build...
  10. Bluetooth earphones only connected as music won't connect voice.

Bluetooth earphones only connected as music won't connect voice.: [ATTACH] When I connect my Bluetooth earphones to my computer, it says connected music but doesn't say voice. As a result, I hear audio but the microphone on it does not work. I have tried removing and adding the device multiple times and saw no change. Even updated the...