Windows 10: Specific game Modern Warfare 2019 crashes to desktop, event viewer warning Event ID 10016...

Discus and support Specific game Modern Warfare 2019 crashes to desktop, event viewer warning Event ID 10016... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I've had this issue for a year now, and I can't play either COD MW or Cold war, and its been bugging the hell out of me, but recently I found out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by George Mavrikakis, May 23, 2022.

1. Specific game Modern Warfare 2019 crashes to desktop, event viewer warning Event ID 10016...

So I've had this issue for a year now, and I can't play either COD MW or Cold war, and its been bugging the hell out of me, but recently I found out that event viewer displays two "event id 10016 DistributedCOM" warnings, I've tried fixing them but all the fixes I've tried don't work.This is the whole log I receive:Log Name: SystemSource: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOMDate: 23/5/2022 8:33:30 μμEvent ID: 10016Task Category: NoneLevel: WarningKeywords: ClassicUser: SYSTEMComputer: GEORGE-DESKTOPDescription:The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for th

:)

George Mavrikakis, May 23, 2022
  2. TheLaw- Win User

Modern warfare event viewer error 0xc0000409

Here is the event viewer log. This happened while I was playing Modern Warfare.

Faulting application name: ModernWarfare.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5fa0410e

Faulting module name: ModernWarfare.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5fa0410e

Exception code: 0xc0000409

Fault offset: 0x0000000004783db8

Faulting process id: 0x1a1c

Faulting application start time: 0x01d6b2643934845b

Faulting application path: D:\Call of Duty Modern Warfare\ModernWarfare.exe

Faulting module path: D:\Call of Duty Modern Warfare\ModernWarfare.exe

Report Id: 3243e378-3118-4963-bc5c-41fc8a7e2bde

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

TheLaw-, May 23, 2022
  3. Event viewer error with event id 10016

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

I understand that you are getting an error “DistributedCOM 10016” in the event viewer logs.

• Do you face any issues on the computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to the computer?
    This problem may occur if either of the following conditions is true:

• A program with the class ID (CLSID) that appears in the message tries to start the COM component by using the DCOM infrastructure. However, the user does not have the required permissions to start the COM component.

• The Network Service account does not have the correct permissions.

Event logs are special files that record significant events on your computer, such as when a user logs on to the computer or when a program encounters an error. Whenever these types of events occur, Windows records the event in
    an event log that you can read by using Event Viewer. Advanced users might find the details in event logs helpful when troubleshooting problems with Windows and other programs.

If you do not have any issues with app or any other program I would suggest you to ignore it.

Keep us posted if you face any issues related to Windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, May 23, 2022
  4. Specific game Modern Warfare 2019 crashes to desktop, event viewer warning Event ID 10016...

Event 10016

Thanks Igor,

When I try to play any game on my pc the game crashes and my screen goes black but I can still hear noises. After a while the game closes and when I check event viewer it says event 10016.

I found two other events in event viewer: Event 4109 and Event 4101

Harry Carr, May 23, 2022
Thema:

Specific game Modern Warfare 2019 crashes to desktop, event viewer warning Event ID 10016...

1. Specific game Modern Warfare 2019 crashes to desktop, event viewer warning Event ID 10016... - Similar Threads - Specific game Modern

2. event id 10016 DistributedCOM warning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    event id 10016 DistributedCOM warning: Hello,I have a had this problem where when I start my pc and stay on the homescreen for a while it shuts down and restarts on its own, some times it doesn't even restart. So I checked the event viewer and noticed there was a warning that occurred more than once and still...
  3. event id 10016 DistributedCOM warning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    event id 10016 DistributedCOM warning: Hello,I have a had this problem where when I start my pc and stay on the homescreen for a while it shuts down and restarts on its own, some times it doesn't even restart. So I checked the event viewer and noticed there was a warning that occurred more than once and still...
  4. event id 10016 DistributedCOM warning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Specific game Modern Warfare 2019 crashes to desktop, event viewer warning Event ID 10016...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Specific game Modern Warfare 2019 crashes to desktop, event viewer warning Event ID 10016...: So I've had this issue for a year now, and I can't play either COD MW or Cold war, and its been bugging the hell out of me, but recently I found out that event viewer displays two "event id 10016 DistributedCOM" warnings, I've tried fixing them but all the fixes I've tried...
  6. Specific game Modern Warfare 2019 crashes to desktop, event viewer warning Event ID 10016...

Specific game Modern Warfare 2019 crashes to desktop, event viewer warning Event ID 10016...: So I've had this issue for a year now, and I can't play either COD MW or Cold war, and its been bugging the hell out of me, but recently I found out that event viewer displays two "event id 10016 DistributedCOM" warnings, I've tried fixing them but all the fixes I've tried...
  7. Event ID 10016 causing system crash

Event ID 10016 causing system crash: I have reinstalled Window 10 many times, and change security permission. My desktop: - CPU Core i7 6700 - Mainboard Asus Z170-K - Ram 16GB - Graphic Nvidia Geforce GTX 970 - SSD 240GB WD Here some pictures [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] Thanks...
  8. Event Error ID 10016 in Event Viewer...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event Error ID 10016 in Event Viewer...: Windows 10 Home 64 bit ASUS X540LA Notebook What is going on here and what is the best for dealing with this? The AppID seems to be designating RuntimeBroker, but I have done everything so far to correct this error. What am I missing? Log Name: System Source:...
  9. Event ID 10016

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event ID 10016: Here is a previous thread about it: Windows 10 Event ID 10010 and 10016 Errors With DistributedCOM - Windows 10 Forums I did run Regedit (as an admin) and did go to that entry in HKEY and did try to change permissions, but I get access denied. What to do now? 100s...
  10. Event id 10016

in Windows 10 Support
    Event id 10016: I, like many other Win10 users, am getting a lot of DCOM Eventid 10016 events logged. I've seen a number of explanations (which I haven't understood) and several solutions. However, I have not seen a clear description of what requests are failing and what the result of the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com