Windows 10: specific game not working

Discus and support specific game not working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am trying to play "World of Tennis: Roaring 20's." But the game keeps having network issues, saying that I need an active Internet connection to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Chancel Bamvi, Aug 13, 2018.

1. specific game not working

I am trying to play "World of Tennis: Roaring 20's." But the game keeps having network issues, saying that I need an active Internet connection to play. I do have an active Internet. How else can I fix this problem?

:)

Chancel Bamvi, Aug 13, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 13, 2018
  3. Wanting to run old games

Hi Jameson,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I would suggest you to refer the below link and check the compatibility of the game with Windows 10.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/compatibility/CompatCenter/Home

You may also try installing the game in compatibility mode.
    Follow these steps to install the game software in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Right-click on the game setup file and click on
            ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
            ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.
    If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to get in touch with the game manufacturer if it’s specific to that particular game.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Aug 13, 2018
  4. specific game not working

Issue with Gaming resolution in Lumia 535.

Hi Balavarisrikanth,

• What is the exact issue are you facing games? Is it a online game or playing through any app?
    • Is this issue specific to any game?
    • Do you get any error message while trying to play?
    If you are facing this issue with store games, I suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the below article and check if this helps.

Lumia troubleshooting and repair

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10280/lumia-troubleshooting-and-repair

Note: From the above link navigate to Other problem
    > Problem not listed in the troubleshooting tool and try the steps.

Kindly let us know the above information and status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Aug 13, 2018
Thema:

specific game not working

1. specific game not working - Similar Threads - specific game working

2. Game installed via Steam not working on specific Windows account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game installed via Steam not working on specific Windows account: Hello! I recently contacted Bethesda support after experiencing an issue with the game Doom that I installed via Steam. There was a blue error window flashing every time I tried launching the game and it just kept crashing. Bethesda support first checked my dxdiag and msinfo...
  3. Game installed via Steam not working on specific Windows account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game installed via Steam not working on specific Windows account: Hello! I recently contacted Bethesda support after experiencing an issue with the game Doom that I installed via Steam. There was a blue error window flashing every time I tried launching the game and it just kept crashing. Bethesda support first checked my dxdiag and msinfo...
  4. Internet not working after playing specific game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet not working after playing specific game: Whenever I play dayz on my computer it seems to make it to where I can't use my internet across my whole pc even though I'm hard wired. I don't seem to run into issues while I'm playing the game but as soon as I get off no internet works. I can go days without having any...
  5. Internet not working after playing specific game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet not working after playing specific game: Whenever I play dayz on my computer it seems to make it to where I can't use my internet across my whole pc even though I'm hard wired. I don't seem to run into issues while I'm playing the game but as soon as I get off no internet works. I can go days without having any...
  6. Internet not working after playing specific game

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. BSOD seemingly with specific games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD seemingly with specific games: Howdy, I've had some system stability and blue screen issues over the last year that have been driving me crazy. I've tried many things, and sometimes can go up to 20+ days without an issue. I seem to mostly have issues when playing Apex Legends and Hunt Showdown, both of...
  8. specific solitaire game

in Windows 10 Customization
    specific solitaire game: For years I've been playing a solitaire game spider and I am unable to find it anymore. My old "site" just "sits there." Specifically I am looking for: 1. Spider solitaire 2. Four suits 3. NO duplicate cards!!!! Can someone make a suggestion? I've had people respond to...
  9. Installing a specific game to a specific drive

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Installing a specific game to a specific drive: Short version: MS Store installs to and launches from C: HDD, I want it to do all that from my E: SSD. Longer version: I recently bought The Outer Worlds on the MS Store. It automatically downloaded to my C: HDD, but I wanted it on my E: SSD. After attempting to move the...
  10. Specific game unmounting HDDs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Specific game unmounting HDDs: I'm unsure of the particular field this should be posted on, but here goes... I have several HDDs in my desktop, 2 of which are shown as removable (i think hotswapping thing) and this has been of no problem for a lot of use for quite some time, so it never bothered me....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. world of tennis roaring 20s crashing windows

2. world of tennis roaring 20s windows phone crash