Windows 10: Specific internet radio site always buffering.

Discus and support Specific internet radio site always buffering. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The site: https://www.rautemusik.fm/ keeps buffering on Google Chrome. I've contacted the site and they said they have no problems. The same thing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JamesHerd, Feb 23, 2020.

1. JamesHerd Win User

Specific internet radio site always buffering.

The site: https://www.rautemusik.fm/ keeps buffering on Google Chrome. I've contacted the site and they said they have no problems. The same thing happening on Edge, other external players and via Tune In and similar sites etc. The site is German internet radio site. Other internet radio sites are working fine they DON'T buffer. I have quite fast internet. Windows 10 up-to-date. Chrome up-to-date. Am I doing something wrong? Is it the WiFi? I apologise if this is not the right site to post, but I have no other choice.

:)

JamesHerd, Feb 23, 2020

2. Internet radio buffering problems

i have an E5 and i wanted to ask:
    why does the internet radio app/menu still stops and/or buffers once in in while even if the 3G & wi-fi signal is really good? what could be the causes?
    please help...

gino_76ph---01, Feb 23, 2020
  3. lumia 520 internet radio

I have a new Lumia 520. In the specifications it lists Internet radio, FM radio. How do I get these?

earthmother---01, Feb 23, 2020
  4. kam1---01 Win User

Nokia Internet Radio

Hello,

I downloaded the Nokia internet radio for the n95 8gb and installed it.

When I try to play a station, they all buffer 100% and then it states "could not connect". This goes for all stations. I can't connect to any of them even though I have full internet connection.

Does anyone know what the problem is?

Thank you....

P.S.

If anyone can suggest another application for free online radio compatible with n95 8gb, I would be most appreciative.

kam1---01, Feb 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Specific internet radio site always buffering. - Similar Threads - Specific internet radio

2. access denied to specific site

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    access denied to specific site: I finally succeeded in setting up an account at irs.gov and now then I put my user name in it says access denied and has a big long code following the the denial. Why is this happening?...
  3. RDP Blocked for Specific Site

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RDP Blocked for Specific Site: I am trying to figure out why a specific IP site is getting rejected. I have the port 5631 open for RDP sessions. Multiple locations have no issues connecting. When one office tries to connect they are not allowed thorugh the firewall. However they have been and there has not...
  4. specific web site ICONS

in Windows 10 Customization
    specific web site ICONS: Just bought HP laptop for wife I can get icons up but all are in google logo icon How do I get a web's site icon onto my home page ? I've done the drag and drop from address bar with full address been into change icons in system but all mare your selections...
  5. specific web site ICONS

in Windows 10 Customization
    specific web site ICONS: Just bought a HP laptop for wife I use an iMac and all web sites come up automatically I can get icons up but all are in the google logo icon. How do I get a web site's logo onto my home page ? I've done the drag and drop from address bar with full address. been into...
  6. Popups allowed for specific sites

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Popups allowed for specific sites: How do I allow popups for specific sites in Edge? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/popups-allowed-for-specific-sites/138da6f4-5d65-4ea6-8171-182c4efeae9c
  7. iNTERNET SITES

iNTERNET SITES: Websites I used to visit regularly show an error code (cant provide secure connection) since the last windows 10 update. How can I remedy this? Judy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-sites/50fae368-66f6-41ea-8f41-e9bc324e0c84
  8. Cam sites won't show other person on a specific internet source

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cam sites won't show other person on a specific internet source: Hello, Omegle won't show the other person on my wifi at home. When i am at a different internet source it does work. Chatroulette does work aswell. Just omegle doesn't work on a specific internet source. How can i solve this?...
  9. Videos are Always Buffering

Videos are Always Buffering: Up until an hour ago everything was fine, now all video in Edge is constantly buffering or plays in slow motion with no sound. I tried the thing about software or GPU rendering and restarted the PC and the problem persists. Why does this sometimes happen out of nowhere after...
  10. roberts stream internet radio.

roberts stream internet radio.: Updated to windows 10 last week, everything fine except I cannot stream my music from my computer to roberts internet radio. Eveything is correct ie sharing and allowing ,the computer recognises the radio in devices but radio states (No upnp media servers found). have...