Windows 10: Specific MP3 will not show album art in Explorer

Discus and support Specific MP3 will not show album art in Explorer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I downloaded some music to play on Spotify, and for some reason, this one song will just not work right. It worked the first time I downloaded it, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Michelle F04, Oct 1, 2022.

1. Specific MP3 will not show album art in Explorer

I downloaded some music to play on Spotify, and for some reason, this one song will just not work right. It worked the first time I downloaded it, but I've since downloaded it from a different source, and it won't display the art in Explorer image one or Spotify. It won't download to my mobile Spotify either using the same steps I used for the other ones.Strangely enough, it will play and show the art when playing inside of Groove and Spotify image 2+3...- I don't think it's the different website I used from the others... I downloaded "POETRIO" from the same website https://www.cutyt.co

:)

Michelle F04, Oct 1, 2022
  2. Steve C Win User

MP3 Album art work changing

I've just spent considerable time getting mp3 files to display artwork and other track details on my Mazda. Here is what I did:

1. Rip CDs in mp3 format in iTunes and import music folders / files obtained from other sources.
    2. Consolidate the music library in iTunes which generates the folder structure Artist / Album / Tracks
    3. Check for missing artwork. I did a Google search for album covers and saved artwork size c. 300x300 pixels then added the album art in iTunes.
    4. Use Tagscanner to check/edit the track details, artist, album art etc
    5. Use MP3Tag to check the tags are v2.3. Cut the tag then paste it back to set v2.3 if incorrect.
    6. Use MP3Test to quickly check and test for mp3 file errors
    7. Use MP3Diags to check and correct mp3 files in detail

What program are you using to create and play MP3 files?

Steve C, Oct 1, 2022
  3. sam02 Win User

Hi i will try the iTunes way

I am not having a lot of luck searching for album covers

Can i ask what you mean by size C and is 300x300 pixels a good size every time i find a album cover i like and check the size when i download it the size gets smaller

I have tried WMP and VLC

sam02, Oct 1, 2022
  4. dalchina Win User

Specific MP3 will not show album art in Explorer

How are you viewing your cover art in the mp3 file? A screenshot or two might help.

Example: I copied this mp3 file to my desktop: you can see the icon and the Preview pane both display it correctly.

Specific MP3 will not show album art in Explorer [​IMG]

dalchina, Oct 1, 2022
Thema:

Specific MP3 will not show album art in Explorer

1. Specific MP3 will not show album art in Explorer - Similar Threads - Specific MP3 show

2. Specific MP3 will not show album art in Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Specific MP3 will not show album art in Explorer: I downloaded some music to play on Spotify, and for some reason, this one song will just not work right. It worked the first time I downloaded it, but I've since downloaded it from a different source, and it won't display the art in Explorer image one or Spotify. It won't...
  3. Specific MP3 will not show album art in Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Specific MP3 will not show album art in Explorer: I downloaded some music to play on Spotify, and for some reason, this one song will just not work right. It worked the first time I downloaded it, but I've since downloaded it from a different source, and it won't display the art in Explorer image one or Spotify. It won't...
  4. Unable to add Album art to some mp3 files

Unable to add Album art to some mp3 files: I am able to add Album cover art to most mp3 files using either Windows Media Player or the MP3TAG application. However all files in some folders just refuse to display the art. I test this by viewing large, medium, and small icons using file explorer. It has nothing to do...
  5. Groove Music's album art not showing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Groove Music's album art not showing: [ATTACH] I have been trying to edit the album's info. The tags are still able to edit but when I tried to upload the art but it keeps showing the JPG file. I have tried many ways like resize the picture or use mp3tag but it just doesn't work....
  6. Groove not showing album art

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Groove not showing album art: Groove isn't showing album art for 85% of the albums. I really like the live tile feature so not having album art is annoying. VLC does this fine, but I want to use Groove for the interface. The Groove app on my phone has no trouble showing album art for all of my albums....
  7. How to show album art work on Windows 10 Explorer files?

How to show album art work on Windows 10 Explorer files?: The embedded art work in my music files shows on Windows Media Player, Groove, Nero, etc. But it does not show in Windows Explorer where originals are stored. I copy files from Explorer to my FLAC player, so would really help to have the art work showing in Explorer so it...
  8. Album art pictures

in Windows 10 Support
    Album art pictures: Windows 10 Home edition version 1903.I have a lot of "Album art"pictures I don`t want and would like to delete them as they have got mixed up in some music albums is it safe to do so? 142745
  9. How do I set album art for an mp3

How do I set album art for an mp3: I have already tried copying and pasting the image onto the album in windows media player, but then the image is much too low quality. Is there anything else I can try?...
  10. MP3 Album art work changing

in Windows 10 Support
    MP3 Album art work changing: Hi i am not sure if this is the correct place to post this My problem is i am sorting out my MP3 files and adding the artwork to those that have the art work missing. I have done quite a few and after playing the mp3 the art work displays ok and then i have saved the...