Windows 10: Specific parts of my laptop keyboard don’t work.

Discus and support Specific parts of my laptop keyboard don’t work. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The G, H, B, N, control, and space bar keys don’t work, i tried factory resetting my laptop but it said that I was unable to.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Calan Greig, Jun 19, 2024.

1. Specific parts of my laptop keyboard don’t work.

The G, H, B, N, control, and space bar keys don’t work, i tried factory resetting my laptop but it said that I was unable to.

:)

Calan Greig, Jun 19, 2024
Thema:

Specific parts of my laptop keyboard don’t work.

1. Specific parts of my laptop keyboard don’t work. - Similar Threads - Specific parts laptop

2. Specific parts of my laptop keyboard don’t work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Specific parts of my laptop keyboard don’t work.: The G, H, B, N, control, and space bar keys don’t work, i tried factory resetting my laptop but it said that I was unable to. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/specific-parts-of-my-laptop-keyboard-dont-work/e93e7703-ae14-4b12-91fb-813b85d636c2
  3. Specific parts of my laptop keyboard don’t work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Specific parts of my laptop keyboard don’t work.: The G, H, B, N, control, and space bar keys don’t work, i tried factory resetting my laptop but it said that I was unable to. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/specific-parts-of-my-laptop-keyboard-dont-work/e93e7703-ae14-4b12-91fb-813b85d636c2
  4. Laptop touch pad and keyboard don’t work in windows but work in BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop touch pad and keyboard don’t work in windows but work in BIOS: My laptop’s built in keyboard and touch pad don’t work in windows but when I switch to the bios they work. Touch pad is hidden on device manager. I’ve tried restarting my computer and I’ve also tried uninstalling the drivers for both and restarting but that didn’t seem to...
  5. Laptop touch pad and keyboard don’t work in windows but work in BIOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop touch pad and keyboard don’t work in windows but work in BIOS: My laptop’s built in keyboard and touch pad don’t work in windows but when I switch to the bios they work. Touch pad is hidden on device manager. I’ve tried restarting my computer and I’ve also tried uninstalling the drivers for both and restarting but that didn’t seem to...
  6. My mouse and keyboard don’t work after a reset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My mouse and keyboard don’t work after a reset: I factory reset my computer and now the mouse and keyboard only work when it just starts up and when it goes into automatic repair mode. I’ve tried a lot of things and none seem to work even with a new mouse and keyboard....
  7. Parts of my Keyboard stops working randomly

Parts of my Keyboard stops working randomly: Hi all,Parts of my keyboard stop working randomly and I have no idea what is causing it. Only the letters and numbers stop working. Esc, Num Lock keys are working fine.All USB drivers are up to date and the Keyboard does not turn off to save power....
  8. Specific laptop keyboard keys work intermittently

Specific laptop keyboard keys work intermittently: Throughout the past few months, specific keys on my laptop keyboard have been working intermittently. These include 't', 'y' and 'o'. At times, I will have to press and hold these keys for them to be registered, at other times they operate as they should. I have several of...
  9. Parts of Keyboard Won't Work

Parts of Keyboard Won't Work: I had just bought this computer Fujitsu Lifebook T25 off Amazon. From when it first started loading and I needed to put my information in, some keys weren't working or they were misplaced? For example, the A or Caps Lock don't work at all. On the numbers, even numbers work....
  10. Keyboard and mouse don’t work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard and mouse don’t work: i was installing a steam game then got the vlue screen of error info and restart then when i boot up i get the lock screen woth the time and my keyboard and mouse light up but wont operate...num lock wont light up even when pressed and another keyboard plugged in usb 3 and 2...