Windows 10: Specific PID not showing in Task Manager.

Discus and support Specific PID not showing in Task Manager. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm investigating an issue with port 80 and have the pid number of the process using that port. But the pid number is not showing in task manager and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Raspberryfx, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Specific PID not showing in Task Manager.

I'm investigating an issue with port 80 and have the pid number of the process using that port. But the pid number is not showing in task manager and all services from all users are shown. How can I locate the service using the pid?

submitted by /u/Raspberryfx
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Raspberryfx, Apr 2, 2020
  2. Jessen P Win User

Query to enable PID in task manager

Hi Matthew,

Thank you for being part of Microsoft Community.

Perform the steps to enable PID(Process identifier) in task manager.

a: Open Task Manager.

b: Click the processes tab.

c: Right click on the column where it's mentioned name and click
    PID.

Please revert if you face any issues with Windows in future.

Jessen P, Apr 2, 2020
  3. Query to enable PID in task manager

Original title: PID's

Why would I have a PID in Resource Monitor, but not in Task Manager?

MatthewScottParker, Apr 2, 2020
  4. Specific PID not showing in Task Manager.

Cant find process identifier in Task Manager (PID)

Hi Ajay,

It's odd for the processes that's running on your computer not to match in command prompt and in task manager. For us to have a better understanding on your concern, can you provide us a screenshot of the PID that you're referring to in command prompt and
    the Details tab in task manager?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check or replicate the concern in other user profile on your computer. You may create one if there's none.

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

Specific PID not showing in Task Manager.

1. Specific PID not showing in Task Manager. - Similar Threads - Specific PID showing

2. PID number not showing up on Task Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PID number not showing up on Task Manager: I’ve been suspecting that someone may have hacked my laptop due to a couple of reasons…and so I researched on ways to find out if my laptop has indeed been hacked and one of the ways was through the netstat -ano command. The article said to take note of the “ESTABLISHED”...
  3. PID number not showing up on Task Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PID number not showing up on Task Manager: I’ve been suspecting that someone may have hacked my laptop due to a couple of reasons…and so I researched on ways to find out if my laptop has indeed been hacked and one of the ways was through the netstat -ano command. The article said to take note of the “ESTABLISHED”...
  4. Explorer.exe is not showing in task manager..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer.exe is not showing in task manager..: Sir,My laptop's screen got black suddenly but it was still running, I used hard start to open my laptop. Why does it happened?Also I checked task manager, explorer.exe was not showing there. Yesterday it was in the task manager.Please fix my problem, if it is a...
  5. Explorer.exe is not showing in task manager..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Explorer.exe is not showing in task manager..: Sir,My laptop's screen got black suddenly but it was still running, I used hard start to open my laptop. Why does it happened?Also I checked task manager, explorer.exe was not showing there. Yesterday it was in the task manager.Please fix my problem, if it is a...
  6. Can't Find a specific PID of an application

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Find a specific PID of an application: I know the PID of the application, but when I ran the prompt "netstat -aon" I can find the PID anywhere on the list. I know it is correct because it shows me on task manager. I am trying to find the port number of the PID....
  7. Established PID in CMD but not found in Task Manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Established PID in CMD but not found in Task Manager: Skimming through Established connections trying to eliminate unnecessary processes and I came across 2 Established PID's 8754 &3600 that are not found in the Task Manager or in the Process Explorer. I'm not sure what this would mean and I'm unsure what the connection even is...
  8. Netstat not showing pids

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Netstat not showing pids: When using 'netstat -b' command; pids are not shown. How do I fix this? The only things that are listed are; protocol, local address, foreign address and state, but again no pid. Example: [ATTACH]...
  9. How to show PID in perfmon?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to show PID in perfmon?: I tried this site: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...ce/ba-p/374561 And it didn't work. I can't tell difference between instances in perfmon, as they have no PID. Thanks for answer. 161709
  10. Task Manager/PIDs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Task Manager/PIDs: Hello, Our IDS was giving us an alert about some clients connecting to external hosts over http. I went into a host and I ran an netstat -ano | find ":80" and i was able to see the connection to the external address with an established connection. I got the PID, and went...