Windows 10: specific solitaire game

Discus and support specific solitaire game in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For years I've been playing a solitaire game spider and I am unable to find it anymore. My old "site" just "sits there." Specifically I am looking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by lindahyre1, Jul 18, 2020.

1. specific solitaire game

For years I've been playing a solitaire game spider and I am unable to find it anymore. My old "site" just "sits there." Specifically I am looking for:

1. Spider solitaire

2. Four suits

3. NO duplicate cards!!!!

Can someone make a suggestion? I've had people respond to me but all these responses lead to a game with duplicate cards, i.e. "two aces of hearts." Don't want that...just one! Thanks Linda

:)

lindahyre1, Jul 18, 2020

2. Solitaire games for Windows 10

Went in to Apps updates, as suggested, although there was not one specifically for Solitaire, updates all updates there and this appears to have solved the problem. Now back wasting time, playing solitaire, but happy!

JohnBlackwell-52, Jul 18, 2020
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Microsoft Solitaire Game

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install the game and check. To do so, follow the steps:

Right click on the app(spider solitaire).

Select Uninstall.

To re-install spider solitaire game, go to Windows Store and re-install it.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jul 18, 2020
  4. specific solitaire game

solitaire not loading

Hi Edwin,

Microsoft Solitaire Collection may not load on your computer due to a network connection failure or if the game is corrupted. To properly isolate your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you trying to play the Microsoft Solitaire Collection via an app or a web browser?
    • Are there any error messages when you tried to play the game?
    • Did the issue start after an update?
    • What steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

If you are using the app version of the game, you may perform the suggested solutions on this

link
    to resolve the issue.

Loraine Mon, Jul 18, 2020
Thema:

specific solitaire game

1. specific solitaire game - Similar Threads - specific solitaire game

2. Solitaire games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire games: Why should users have to fix the current solitaire problems? it was microsoft that broke it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-games/8a4d5b7e-5904-4dcd-8883-cf5c0780fa26
  3. Solitaire games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Solitaire games: Why should users have to fix the current solitaire problems? it was microsoft that broke it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-games/8a4d5b7e-5904-4dcd-8883-cf5c0780fa26
  4. solitaire game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    solitaire game: When I try to play the solitaire game a pop up sometimes appears trying to get me to download another game. How do I stop this pop up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-game/3ca850e7-4250-4106-b0ad-5b2812012f8a
  5. Solitaire games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire games: Hi, I seem to be unable to play Microsoft Solitaire daily challenges and events now. I am a Premium user. error code 124 comes up. If my files are corrupted on their server, how can this be fixed? Do I have to make up another profile and lose all my data from my current...
  6. Klondike solitaire game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Klondike solitaire game: I got a new computer and want to transfer my stats from klondike to the new computer. How? both have windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/klondike-solitaire-game/a09e7756-39bb-4552-8784-a16c02e37a0d
  7. upgrades to solitaire games.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    upgrades to solitaire games.: The last auto upgrade Microsoft did changed the way the solitaire games work. Can I change them back to the way they were before the upgrade? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrades-to-solitaire-games/16f786eb-818b-493b-8918-06b1968a4d88
  8. Solitaire Game: Pyramid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire Game: Pyramid: Why do the programmers have so many games of Pyramid which are unsolvable? It's just a waste of time. As soon as I realize the game is not winnable, I close it and move on to the next game. Makes no sense....
  9. solitaire HD game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    solitaire HD game: In the statistics section, what do the symbols mean - Daily Challenge:" then a star (to indicate how many games have been played) and then a GOBLET to indicate what? What does the goblet mean, and what do the numbers after the icon mean? And so far as "windows topics" is...
  10. FREE SOLITAIRE GAMES

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FREE SOLITAIRE GAMES: I[VE BEEN FREE MS SOLITAIRE GAME ON SURFACE 10! TONIGHT IT WON'T LET ME IN UNLESS I PLAY ONLINE I DON'T WANT TO! SHOULD I DELETE IT AND RE-DOWNLOAD? *********** **Personal information deleted by the moderator. Please see the Microsoft Community Frequently Asked...