Windows 10: specific web site ICONS

Discus and support specific web site ICONS in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Just bought HP laptop for wife I can get icons up but all are in google logo icon How do I get a web's site icon onto my home page ? I've done the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PaulMilligan239, Aug 1, 2020.

1. specific web site ICONS

Just bought HP laptop for wife

I can get icons up but all are in google logo icon

How do I get a web's site icon onto my home page ?

I've done the drag and drop from address bar with full address

been into change icons in system but all mare your selections

:)

PaulMilligan239, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Edwin Win User

Web site icons on start window?

Navigate to a page you'd like to save and follow steps 1 thru 5.
    (I don't know why they call it 'taskbar' in steps 3 and 4!)

specific web site ICONS [​IMG]

specific web site ICONS [​IMG]

Edwin, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Polarman Win User
    Looking for a particular web site ?

I remember seeing this here but i can't find it using the search thingy.

A guy posted a web site that had a comprensive list of all Windows update 32&64. I used to have it in my favorites before i formatted my HD.

Does someone know it?

They suggested a sticky for it but they never did.

Polarman, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Jetster Win User

specific web site ICONS

Web Site builder

Hey does anyone use a wysiwyg web builder?

I have a friend asking about building a web site/ blog and she has absolutely no technical ability

Suggestions?

Like Wix?

Jetster, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

specific web site ICONS

1. specific web site ICONS - Similar Threads - specific web site

2. web sites are not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    web sites are not loading: Web sites are not loading on my laptop. The circle in the tab just swirls.I use Chrome but have the same problem on Edge.I cleared cache, cookies, etc. I have restarted the computer. Connection is fine.I ran MS Diagnostics. It came up with nothing. I i finished updating some...
  3. closing web site

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    closing web site: DELL OPTIPLEX Why does it take 3 min of constant clicking 3 min or more to finally close it? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/closing-web-site/2be7e596-49d2-4640-8c5f-e73f3bef8eee
  4. specific web site ICONS

in Windows 10 Customization
    specific web site ICONS: Just bought a HP laptop for wife I use an iMac and all web sites come up automatically I can get icons up but all are in the google logo icon. How do I get a web site's logo onto my home page ? I've done the drag and drop from address bar with full address. been into...
  5. Web Sites Not Found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Web Sites Not Found: Windows 10 Pro 16GB Memory, 500Gb SSD, 3 years old desktop This computer was working great Friday till the afternoon. MS Edge, Google Chrome cannot display web pages. It is connected to the network can print to network printer and access another computer. It...
  6. web site

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    web site: i went to a website and there address does not exist how do they keep operateing Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-site/dccdf822-e964-4953-9e97-24c91beab5cd
  7. Cannot reach specific web site from one specific computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot reach specific web site from one specific computer: I have 2 Win-10 boxes, all up-to-date. A specific web site for my employer is not reachable from one box, but is from the other. This is true for all 3 browsers (Edge, IE, Firefox). It gives the time-out notice that the web site has not responded. The problem box, however,...
  8. Cannot log on to a specific web site

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot log on to a specific web site: Hi: I use edge and I cannot log on to my account at Vanguard Financial. If I use Internet Explorer then it works just fine. This is what happens. I go to the Vanguard web site and their start page comes up. I enter my user and password information and the phone rings...
  9. Web site icons on start window?

in Windows 10 Support
    Web site icons on start window?: Is it possible to ad a web site icon/tile to the start window. For some reason the google web site icon is there, but I would like to add a few more of web sites I frequently visit. The right click on a web site URL does not give the option of creating a tile/icon on the...
  10. Web site icons on start menu tiles

in Windows 10 Support
    Web site icons on start menu tiles: Is it possible to change the edge icon on the tile to one from a web site such as Google or Ccleaner etc. on a small tile. Some come that way automatically, but for others one has to hover the mouse over to see the text. [img] 30597