Windows 10: Spectrum Internet Issue.......Disconnects at almost same time....

Discus and support Spectrum Internet Issue.......Disconnects at almost same time.... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Almost every day between 4pm and 5pm my Spectrum internet goes out for about 5-7 minutes, give or take a minute or two. It has been doing this since... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by rdburke, May 2, 2020.

1. rdburke Win User

Spectrum Internet Issue.......Disconnects at almost same time....

Almost every day between 4pm and 5pm my Spectrum internet goes out for about 5-7 minutes, give or take a minute or two. It has been doing this since installing the service last fall. I have called Spectrum about this and they say that they do not show any interruption at all during the time that it's off. Every piece of equipment from Spectrum has been replaced at least once, some of it twice including my underground cable and all coax at my residence as well as Modem and Router. Even the computers that are connected with CAT-5 or 6 go offline when this happens, not just the Wi-Fi. During the lost connection, the lights on my Modem and Router do not show that they are disconnected. My Wife is working from home now so some help or answers would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
    Modem-(Spectrum....May be made by Motorola)
    Router-Hitron Technologies Inc., E31N2V1 Docsis 3.1 eMTA
    Both provided by Spectrum *Smile

:)

rdburke, May 2, 2020
  2. Graeme.P Win User

How to connect to Spectrum Hotspots

Hi Moses, thanks for your question. I’m Graeme, a Microsoft Community expert and fellow user.

You can connect to a Spectrum hotspot by following the steps outlined in the below Spectrum support article:

https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/spect...

Thise step-by-step instructions should help you to connect to the hotspot.

If you’re still having trouble, please let me know! Thanks!

Note: Non-Microsoft websites are linked. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Graeme.P, May 2, 2020
  3. INTERNET KEEPS DISCONNECTING IN WINDOWS 10

Hi,

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• Do you get any error message when the internet disconnects?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Are you able to connect through wired connection?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the internet troubleshooter as below and check if it helps.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Once the window open click on View All located on the left navigation pane.
    • Locate and select Internet Connection and run the in build troubleshooter.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article
    “Fix network connection issues” and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you

further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, May 2, 2020
  4. Kari Win User

Connect and Disconnect internet

I just need to click the network icon in notification area, select my WiFi network and click Connect / Disconnect:

Spectrum Internet Issue.......Disconnects at almost same time.... [​IMG]

Selecting Connect automatically I don't have to enter the network security key manually:

Spectrum Internet Issue.......Disconnects at almost same time.... [​IMG]

Kari, May 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Spectrum Internet Issue.......Disconnects at almost same time.... - Similar Threads - Spectrum Internet Issue

2. Monitors Disconnect at the Same Time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitors Disconnect at the Same Time: I have two monitors connected to my PC and they have been randomly disconecting at the same time. The monitors still work fine when I plug my Xbox and Switch into it and the wires connecting them work when I use them with my Xbox and Switch.I have tried swapping the cables on...
  3. Monitors Disconnect at the Same Time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitors Disconnect at the Same Time: I have two monitors connected to my PC and they have been randomly disconecting at the same time. The monitors still work fine when I plug my Xbox and Switch into it and the wires connecting them work when I use them with my Xbox and Switch.I have tried swapping the cables on...
  4. Monitors Disconnect at the Same Time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My laptop will not connect to the internet but will connect then disconnect almost 5...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop will not connect to the internet but will connect then disconnect almost 5...: Okay, so let me break down how this all started:On January 19th this year, I closed my laptop screen for a few hours and turned it back on shortly afterwards. When I did, I could not connect to the internet at all. I tried everything I could to turn it back on, per usual of...
  6. My laptop will not connect to the internet but will connect then disconnect almost 5...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop will not connect to the internet but will connect then disconnect almost 5...: Okay, so let me break down how this all started:On January 19th this year, I closed my laptop screen for a few hours and turned it back on shortly afterwards. When I did, I could not connect to the internet at all. I tried everything I could to turn it back on, per usual of...
  7. Moca with spectrum internet in apartment

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moca with spectrum internet in apartment: I am getting only spectrum internet in an apartment I am moving to and want my nas to have a direct ethernet connection to my devices in another room. I plan on purchasing 2 moca adapters to accomplish this but I am having trouble understanding exactly how to hook the coax up...
  8. Internet automatically disconnects issue?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet automatically disconnects issue?: Hey guys I have been trying too download gta online from Rockstar games (90 GB) and my wifi starts to disconnects randomly. Does anyone know what this issue is? submitted by /u/Station_Suitable [link] [comments]...
  9. Reset my PC, still have the same Issue, internet both connected and disconnected

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reset my PC, still have the same Issue, internet both connected and disconnected: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/OddHorns0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/igcam6/reset_my_pc_still_have_the_same_issue_internet/
  10. Speed issues with Spectrum/Time Warner cable.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Speed issues with Spectrum/Time Warner cable.: I just moved about a week ago. Today Spectrum came to install my new service. Sadly, it's not all that good. I had been paying for their 60Mbps service. With this move and new modem (Arris TM 1602A) and router (Sagemcom Fast 5260) I thought I would be set because now for the...