Windows 10: Speech recognition and voice clips security

Discus and support Speech recognition and voice clips security in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; You want to save and use our voice clips and speech recognition audio for the purpose of helping to make the experience better. You state that no... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Tabasco Kid, Jul 24, 2021.

1. Speech recognition and voice clips security

You want to save and use our voice clips and speech recognition audio for the purpose of helping to make the experience better. You state that no sensitive or personal audio is kept or used outside of Microsoft. What do you do with audio that happens to insinuate a type of unlawful act or illegal behaviour?

:)

Tabasco Kid, Jul 24, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Start or Stop Contributing Voice Clips to Microsoft in Windows 10

Voice clips are audio recordings of what you say when you use your voice to interact with Microsoft products and services. When you use your voice to interact with Microsoft products, Microsoft speech recognition technology automatically generates the audio of what you say into words so that the Microsoft services can respondfor example, when you use Cortana to set a reminder, speech recognition technology is used to translate your command into text so that Cortana can set it for you. Microsoft's new opt-in voice settings allow you to give Microsoft permission to sample and listen to these voice clips to improve Microsoft speech recognition technology.

Microsoft uses voice clips to help train their speech recognition technology to be better, more accurate, and more precise for you and everyone who speaks your language. For example, your everyday use of their voice-enabled products helps their speech recognition models to learn and better recognize complex and nuanced aspects of how people talklike accents or regional dialects, and how sentences are structured in different languages. Sampling voice clips also helps Microsoft make their technology better at understanding speech in different acoustic settingslike when theres a lot of ambient noise versus when things are quiet. These improvements allow Microsoft to build better voice-enabled capabilities that benefit users across all Microsoft products and services.

This tutorial will show you how to start or stop contributing your voice clips to Microsoft for your account in Windows 10.

EXAMPLE: How does Microsoft protect my privacy while improving its speech recognition technology?

Read more: General - How to Start or Stop Contributing Voice Clips to Microsoft in Windows 10 | Windows Questions

Brink, Jul 24, 2021
  3. Speech recognition errors

Hi Steve,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your query regarding speech recognition on the software you are using for Speech Recognizer. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• How many language packs are installed and enabled on your computer and what are they?

• Does this happen with all the language packs in the computer?

• What are the recent changes that you have made to the computer prior to this issue?

• Did you try any troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue?
    The issue might be due to settings on your computer. Let’s refer to the following suggestion and check the issue status.

Refer to these steps and check the issue status.

• Press Windows and X keys together.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Open Control Panel then Speech Recognition Options.

• In the upper right of the Speech Recognition Option window click
      Advanced Speech Options.

• Remove the checkmark next to, ‘Allow computer to review your documents’.

• Click Apply and click OK
    Refer below article to Use Speech Recognition:

Voice recognition in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/use-voice-recognition-in-windows-10#v1h=tab02

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Jul 24, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Speech recognition and voice clips security

Microsoft gives users control over their voice clips

Source: https://blogs.microsoft.com/ai/micro...r-voice-clips/

See also: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...1-f0e6e97e24ec

General - How to Start or Stop Contributing Voice Clips to Microsoft in Windows 10 | Windows Questions

Brink, Jul 24, 2021
Thema:

Speech recognition and voice clips security

1. Speech recognition and voice clips security - Similar Threads - Speech recognition voice

2. Voice access and speech recognition should have shortcuts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice access and speech recognition should have shortcuts: I don't have to search every time for them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-access-and-speech-recognition-should-have/32828852-6922-4d72-983b-efdf50cfc671
  3. Speech Recognition Voice Training getting stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speech Recognition Voice Training getting stuck: I have tried three times now to do a second round of training with the Speech Recognition system in Windows 10 10.0.19044. Every time, the trainer will get stuck at a random line it's been different all three times, the second time it got stuck prior to the line it got stuck...
  4. Speech Recognition Voice Training getting stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Speech Recognition Voice Training getting stuck: I have tried three times now to do a second round of training with the Speech Recognition system in Windows 10 10.0.19044. Every time, the trainer will get stuck at a random line it's been different all three times, the second time it got stuck prior to the line it got stuck...
  5. Speech recognition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speech recognition: My built-in microphone isn't working. Worse, my microphone built into my headset isn't working either. I can hear fine from the speakers both built into the computer and from the headset, but can't speak at all. What's wrong?...
  6. Speech recognition

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speech recognition: Am using Windows 10. There is also Speech recognition. If i want to use it can i use an Virtual mic?Because i have a view movies with no subtitles.And for these movies are no subtitles to get.I have to put Dutch words on text so i can translate it to English....
  7. Windows Voice/Speech Recognition Re-installation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Voice/Speech Recognition Re-installation: I have recently started using software that requires speech recognition for it to work more efficiently, and I do not currently have the default software for that installed on my version of Windows. I will preface this by saying that I have heavily modified my version of...
  8. Speech recognition voice training keeps stopping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Speech recognition voice training keeps stopping: So, I want to train my voice better using speech recognition voice training. Unfortunately, I only get to the first sentence of training and it will only get that far. It freezes and it no longer will produce a following sentence. So, what I am saying it that the first...
  9. marathi language text to speech and voice recognition

in Windows 10 Customization
    marathi language text to speech and voice recognition: TTS text to speech for Marathi Is it possible to use text to speech for Indian language like Marathi and can we use voice input for the same with windows voice recognition....
  10. SPEECH RECOGNITION

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SPEECH RECOGNITION: I HAVE WINDOWS 10. THE SPEECH RECOGNITION DOES NOT LOAD AT STARTUUPCAN I CORRECT THIS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/speech-recognition/43c4fd94-71ab-4012-9ab3-0da1e255ed0a