Windows 10: Speech to Text

Discus and support Speech to Text in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a speech on passport. How can I convert it to written transcript?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AleciaGS, Jun 8, 2019.

1. AleciaGS Win User

Speech to Text

I have a speech on passport. How can I convert it to written transcript?

:)

AleciaGS, Jun 8, 2019
  2. freda Win User

text to speech

Do you heard of software which can read text in any application and convert text to mp3, wav, ogg or vox files? I known one - Alive Text to Speech , but it is not a free software, i can use it for 20 days.

Do you recommend a free software?

Thank you!

freda, Jun 8, 2019
  3. Lex Del Win User
    Speech For Phone Accessibility

Hi Chanty,

To set up Speech, please follow the steps:

• Swipe left on the start screen.
    • Tap Settings.
    • Tap Speech.
    • Tap Read aloud incoming text messages.
    • Select from the following:
      • Always on
      • Bluetooth and headsets
      • Bluetooth only
      • wired headset only

For Text to speech settings, follow the steps below:

• Swipe left on the start screen.
    • Tap Settings.
    • Tap speech.
    • Set desired options.

Let us know how it goes.

Lex Del, Jun 8, 2019
  4. EdTittel Win User

Speech to Text

Autoscroll function and speech to text?

Dear Rarara!
    You should find this MS Support article "Use Speech Recognition" both interesting and helpful. I agree with the previous poster that 3rd-party products (such as Dragon Naturally Speaking, in addition to his suggestion) are better for those in need of more serious and capable speech to text solutions.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

Speech to Text

1. Speech to Text - Similar Threads - Speech Text

2. What's the best professional text-to-speech software, and what's the best professional...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's the best professional text-to-speech software, and what's the best professional...: I want to buy AI text-to-speech software that will read web pages to me and sound natural. What the best one? I also want to buy speech-to-text software so I can type with my voice. What the best one? Ideally it can learn names and new slang also. Currently use PC. Could...
  3. The certain voices for TTS Text to Speech on my PC are not working. Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    The certain voices for TTS Text to Speech on my PC are not working. Windows 10: Hi,This started a while ago and it feels out of nowhere. I stream with a tts website open to read chat messages but suddenly, it stopped playing audio. At first I thought the website I was using was busted but no other tts site worked either. I then thought the tts on my pc...
  4. The certain voices for TTS Text to Speech on my PC are not working. Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The certain voices for TTS Text to Speech on my PC are not working. Windows 10: Hi,This started a while ago and it feels out of nowhere. I stream with a tts website open to read chat messages but suddenly, it stopped playing audio. At first I thought the website I was using was busted but no other tts site worked either. I then thought the tts on my pc...
  5. The certain voices for TTS Text to Speech on my PC are not working. Windows 10

6. Text-to-Speech doesn't work on Windows 11 Home 64- version 23H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text-to-Speech doesn't work on Windows 11 Home 64- version 23H2: The only way i got text-to-speech to work was to uninstall from sound, video and game controllers these:Live! Cam Chat HD VF0790NVIVIDIA High Definition AudioRealtekR AudioSamson GoMicSteelSeries Arctis 9 ChatSteelSeries Arctis 9 GameAnd that is every driver under that header...
  7. Text-to-Speech doesn't work on Windows 11 Home 64- version 23H2

Text-to-Speech doesn't work on Windows 11 Home 64- version 23H2: The only way i got text-to-speech to work was to uninstall from sound, video and game controllers these:Live! Cam Chat HD VF0790NVIVIDIA High Definition AudioRealtekR AudioSamson GoMicSteelSeries Arctis 9 ChatSteelSeries Arctis 9 GameAnd that is every driver under that header...
  8. Commands in Speech recognition are treated as text.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Commands in Speech recognition are treated as text.: I have started using windows speech recognition. The text seems to work amazingly well, but commands are printed as text as well accurately!. Is there any way to tell the program to treat a spoken phrase as a command? such holding down the <ALT> key. Otherwise how can I force...
  9. Commands in Speech recognition are treated as text.

Commands in Speech recognition are treated as text.: I have started using windows speech recognition. The text seems to work amazingly well, but commands are printed as text as well accurately!. Is there any way to tell the program to treat a spoken phrase as a command? such holding down the <ALT> key. Otherwise how can I force...
  10. Windows 10 speech-to-text and updating pre-defined fields in a Microsoft Word document

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 speech-to-text and updating pre-defined fields in a Microsoft Word document: Using Microsoft Windows 10 speech-to-text, how do you update a Microsoft Word document with pre-defined fields? For example, we have a form with 10 fields, such as the person’s name, address, telephone number, etc. Using speech-to-text, how does the speaker ensure that the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 8.1 phone speech to text stopped

2. how convert speech to text Windows phone

3. windows phone speech to text stopped working

4. text to speech