Windows 10: Speech to Text

Discus and support Speech to Text in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a speech on passport. How can I convert it to written transcript?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AleciaGS, Jun 8, 2019.

1. AleciaGS Win User

Speech to Text

I have a speech on passport. How can I convert it to written transcript?

:)

AleciaGS, Jun 8, 2019
  2. freda Win User

text to speech

Do you heard of software which can read text in any application and convert text to mp3, wav, ogg or vox files? I known one - Alive Text to Speech , but it is not a free software, i can use it for 20 days.

Do you recommend a free software?

Thank you!

freda, Jun 8, 2019
  3. Lex Del Win User
    Speech For Phone Accessibility

Hi Chanty,

To set up Speech, please follow the steps:

• Swipe left on the start screen.
    • Tap Settings.
    • Tap Speech.
    • Tap Read aloud incoming text messages.
    • Select from the following:
      • Always on
      • Bluetooth and headsets
      • Bluetooth only
      • wired headset only

For Text to speech settings, follow the steps below:

• Swipe left on the start screen.
    • Tap Settings.
    • Tap speech.
    • Set desired options.

Let us know how it goes.

Lex Del, Jun 8, 2019
  4. EdTittel Win User

Speech to Text

Autoscroll function and speech to text?

Dear Rarara!
    You should find this MS Support article "Use Speech Recognition" both interesting and helpful. I agree with the previous poster that 3rd-party products (such as Dragon Naturally Speaking, in addition to his suggestion) are better for those in need of more serious and capable speech to text solutions.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

Speech to Text

1. Speech to Text - Similar Threads - Speech Text

2. Text to Speech not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text to Speech not working: I'm running Windows 10 Version 1809 (Build 17763.557) and I have English (India) as the system language. The text-to-speech settings shows 2 voices, i.e. Microsoft Heera and Microsoft Ravi, but the preview button doesn't playback any audio/voice. Therefore, when I'm...
  3. Is There A Win10 Text to Speech Facility Included?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is There A Win10 Text to Speech Facility Included?: I'm googling around and getting misled and confused... is there text to speech as part of win10? Or as a downloadable option? 134796
  4. Text to speech not working

Text to speech not working: I have a laptop which I had brought a year ago . the issue is that when I listen PDF books using read aloud or text to speech feature, it is working fine in books which are written in English but when I tried to do the same with Hindi written books it is not able to give a...
  5. Speech-(From Audio Card)-To-Text App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Speech-(From Audio Card)-To-Text App: Hi, I'm looking for a free app that actively listens to the audio card on the computer and whenever it recognizes English words, it types it as text. Anyone know of something like this please? I appreciate it. 132431
  6. Speech-(From Audio Card)-To-Text App

in Windows 10 Support
    Speech-(From Audio Card)-To-Text App: Hi, I'm looking for a free app that actively listens to the audio card on the computer and whenever it recognizes English words, it types it as text. Anyone know of something like this please? I appreciate it. 132431
  7. Xbox app - Text to Speech

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox app - Text to Speech: I am unable to turn on text to speech within the xbox app sittings, Everything IS up to date. The option does not show above Privacy / Below Game streaming. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-app-text-to-speech/a04a54ef-b78a-4639-85e6-68db93680831
  8. speech to text

speech to text: speech to text stopped working, no mic icon at top of page, and black dialog box not visible. How to fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speech-to-text/4abd14cb-e95b-41f7-bea8-382fca7f99ad
  9. speech to text

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    speech to text: Speech to text issue. Having spent 18 months trying to find a cure for an issue with speech recognition on windows 10 pro. V 1809 Build 17763.379 I have reached an impasse. A wall. I'm stuck. Some conflict between motherboard and software is preventing me from utilizing...
  10. Bing delivers text-to-speech, intelligent answers, and visual search

in Windows 10 News
    Bing delivers text-to-speech, intelligent answers, and visual search: At NVIDIA’s GPU Technology Conference this week, Bing demonstrated natural sounding text-to-speech AI, expanded intelligent answers, and the ability to quickly see multiple objects auto-detected within an image to search for visual matches. All these features help you find...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. text to speech