Windows 10: Speech

Discus and support Speech in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I Can't talk and I wonder why I can't I go to discord to talk and I also can't speak in steam I have been getting very frustrated... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KadenFTW, Jul 16, 2019.

1. KadenFTW Win User

Speech

I Can't talk and I wonder why I can't I go to discord to talk and I also can't speak in steam I have been getting very frustrated

:)

KadenFTW, Jul 16, 2019

2. Windows Speech Recognition

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would require more information to help you better.

Are facing any issue with speech recognition?

I would suggest you to follow the steps to see Advance speech options.

• Press Windows+X key on the keyboard
    • Click on control panel
    • Select speech recognition
    • On the left hand pane you will see Advance speech option
    I would also suggest you to refer to the below link:

How to use Speech Recognition

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/using-speech-recognition

(Step applies to Windows 10 as well)

Hope this information helps and let us know if you have any further queries related to Windows we will be glad to help you.

Mohammed Yaseer, Jul 16, 2019
  3. Lex Del Win User
    Speech For Phone Accessibility

Hi Chanty,

To set up Speech, please follow the steps:

• Swipe left on the start screen.
    • Tap Settings.
    • Tap Speech.
    • Tap Read aloud incoming text messages.
    • Select from the following:
      • Always on
      • Bluetooth and headsets
      • Bluetooth only
      • wired headset only

For Text to speech settings, follow the steps below:

• Swipe left on the start screen.
    • Tap Settings.
    • Tap speech.
    • Set desired options.

Let us know how it goes.

Lex Del, Jul 16, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

Speech

Magnifier & Speech Recognition problems

Suggest you pick one of the ones I listed- or search for another- something that is really intuitive and easy...

Are you aware of these controls?

Speech [​IMG]

dalchina, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

Speech

1. Speech - Similar Threads - Speech

2. What's the best professional text-to-speech software, and what's the best professional...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's the best professional text-to-speech software, and what's the best professional...: I want to buy AI text-to-speech software that will read web pages to me and sound natural. What the best one? I also want to buy speech-to-text software so I can type with my voice. What the best one? Ideally it can learn names and new slang also. Currently use PC. Could...
  3. Windows 11’s speech recognition gets axed in six months, but it’ll work on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11’s speech recognition gets axed in six months, but it’ll work on Windows 10: Microsoft previously announced the deprecation of Windows Speech Recognition (WSR) and several other apps. In a surprising move, the new Voice Access app will now replace the WSR app on Windows 11 22H2 and newer versions in September 2024, but you can continue using the...
  4. I want to add Arabic speech voice to windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to add Arabic speech voice to windows 10: I cant add arabic voice in windows 10 it gives arrors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-add-arabic-speech-voice-to-windows-10/b56f294e-a5d4-4963-8cdf-a73de1a83ae2
  5. I want to add Arabic speech voice to windows 10

I want to add Arabic speech voice to windows 10: I cant add arabic voice in windows 10 it gives arrors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-add-arabic-speech-voice-to-windows-10/b56f294e-a5d4-4963-8cdf-a73de1a83ae2
  6. speech recognition could not start because the language configuration is not supported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    speech recognition could not start because the language configuration is not supported: win11tried changing the interface laguage https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speech-recognition-could-not-start-because-the/d21b98d3-b3e6-4e8b-b910-693cd54c8b1b
  7. speech recognition could not start because the language configuration is not supported

speech recognition could not start because the language configuration is not supported: win11tried changing the interface laguage https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speech-recognition-could-not-start-because-the/d21b98d3-b3e6-4e8b-b910-693cd54c8b1b
  8. Speech Recognition Voice Typing for Kannada Language in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speech Recognition Voice Typing for Kannada Language in Windows 11: Hey, hope you're doing great, I was checking for the speech recognition features in Windows 11 and learned that speech recognition for the Kannada language voice typing is not yet available in Windows 11. Windows 11 currently supports voice typing for Indian languages such as...
  9. Speech Recognition Voice Typing for Kannada Language in Windows 11

Speech Recognition Voice Typing for Kannada Language in Windows 11: Hey, hope you're doing great, I was checking for the speech recognition features in Windows 11 and learned that speech recognition for the Kannada language voice typing is not yet available in Windows 11. Windows 11 currently supports voice typing for Indian languages such as...
  10. The certain voices for TTS Text to Speech on my PC are not working. Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    The certain voices for TTS Text to Speech on my PC are not working. Windows 10: Hi,This started a while ago and it feels out of nowhere. I stream with a tts website open to read chat messages but suddenly, it stopped playing audio. At first I thought the website I was using was busted but no other tts site worked either. I then thought the tts on my pc...