Windows 10: Speechruntime.exe application error, how to fix

Discus and support Speechruntime.exe application error, how to fix in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Speechruntime.exe errors affects my internet, I have to restart my computer for my internet to come back, How do I fix this error?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GianAtchico, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Speechruntime.exe application error, how to fix

Speechruntime.exe errors affects my internet, I have to restart my computer for my internet to come back, How do I fix this error?

:)

GianAtchico, Jul 1, 2020
  2. Damian_V Win User

What are taskhostw.exe and speechruntime.exe?

I have noticed that taskhostw.exe and speechruntime.exe are trying to connect to the internet.

I would like to understand

1. What each process does

2. What information they're sending or receiving.

Please note, i'm not experiencing issues with these processes.

I kindly ask whoever replies to directly respond to questions 1 and 2, and NOT:

- Suggest a 'clean boot'

- Ask what problems I’m experiencing

- Suggest it might be a software conflict

- Request the error message

- Provide links to other unrelated pages

- Suggest troubleshooting steps

- Say its a normal part of windows and not to worry about it.

If I can't get a clear response on why these processes are sending data back to Microsoft I'll assume they're collecting private information on me and all other Windows users.

Thank you for a quick and precise reply

Damian

Damian_V, Jul 1, 2020
  3. trouble with taskhostw.exe and speechruntime.exe

Hi octetplus,

It seems that this is quite a common error to Kaspersky users. taskhostw.exe and speechruntime.exe are Microsoft processes running in the background so that you can use the camera and Cortana's features. First, try switching off Let apps use my camera hardware
    through the Settings apps and check if the taskhostw.exe problem still persists.

Here's how:

• Open Settings.
    • Go to Privacy > Camera.
    • Click the toggle to switch off Let apps use my camera hardware.

Let us know how it turns out.

Patricia Yu, Jul 1, 2020
  4. Speechruntime.exe application error, how to fix

How to fix Application Error

Hello Luka88,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • Identify the applications that you're running when you've encountered the said error message.

Meanwhile, we recommend running the System File Checker. It's a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. Refer to the steps below:

1. Click on Start, type in Command Prompt, right-click on it and select
    Run as administrator.

2. Enter the command below:

sfc /scannow (note the space between "sfc" and "/").

Looking forward to your response.

Regards

Melchizedek Qui, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

Speechruntime.exe application error, how to fix

1. Speechruntime.exe application error, how to fix - Similar Threads - Speechruntime exe application

2. How to fix OAWrapper.exe application error?

in Windows 10 News
    How to fix OAWrapper.exe application error?: [IMG]If you are experiencing the OAWrapper.exe application error on your Windows PC, this guide will help you fix it. What is OAWrapper.exe? The OAWrapper.exe (OpenAutomate Wrapper) process is a part of the NVIDIA GeForce Experience Application Ontology and Autodesk software....
  3. How to fix this application error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix this application error?: its saying me The instruction at 0x08a45514 referenced memory at 0x08a45514. The memory could not be written. The instruction at 0x00ed9a5f referenced memory at 0x00ee2644. The memory could not be written. How to fix these both errors?...
  4. How to fix this application error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix this application error?: its saying me The instruction at 0x08a45514 referenced memory at 0x08a45514. The memory could not be written. The instruction at 0x00ed9a5f referenced memory at 0x00ee2644. The memory could not be written. How to fix these both errors?...
  5. How to fix this application error?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. How do I fix runtimebroker exe application error the exception unknown software exception...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix runtimebroker exe application error the exception unknown software exception...: So I’ve been getting this error code for about 2-3 its a hp pc and I’ve tried a lot of things and none of them work pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-runtimebroker-exe-application-error/a3189436-882b-499f-bd28-38e3927232f1
  7. Fix RAVCpl64.exe Not working, System or Application Error

in Windows 10 News
    Fix RAVCpl64.exe Not working, System or Application Error: [ATTACH]RAVCpl64.exe is a Realtek process. It will be present on all computers having Realtek drivers. However, it is not supposed to show any kind of error, which it’s been doing on a lot of computers. In this article, we are going to see what you need to do if RAVCpl64.exe...
  8. werfault exe application error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    werfault exe application error: this is a very annoying thing to get it just wont disappear ive disabled windows error reports ive tried a few things the instruction at 0x0000000075C58AA9 REFERENCED MEMORY AT 0x0000000075C58AA9,. THE REQUIRED DATA WAS NOT...
  9. Error (0xc000007b) winx86.exe - Application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error (0xc000007b) winx86.exe - Application: so malwarebytes wanted to delete this, and now it keeps spamming me with this error "winx86.exe - Application Error The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application" I click OK and it keeps popping up with this 111313
  10. winx86.exe - Application Error (0xc000007b)

in Windows 10 Support
    winx86.exe - Application Error (0xc000007b): so malwarebytes wanted to delete this, and now it keeps spamming me with this error "winx86.exe - Application Error The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application" I click OK and it keeps popping up with this 111313