Windows 10: Speed drop

Discus and support Speed drop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I need help in a very strange situation. I subscribe to Turbobit and Nitroflare. I also use Free Download Manager. When I start a download via... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Wagner Reatto, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Speed drop

I need help in a very strange situation.

I subscribe to Turbobit and Nitroflare. I also use Free Download Manager.

When I start a download via Turbobit, after about 5 minutes the download drops too much, less than 1% of my connection. My download rate is 100 Mbits / s (12 MBytes / s).

When using Nitroflare, everything is normal, I can download at maximum speed.

What do I have to do? Restart the PC (Windows 10 1909, 64bit) and redo the download and again the download drops.

Does anyone have an idea of what happens and how can I solve it?

Thanks in advance.

:)

Wagner Reatto, Aug 27, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 27, 2020
  3. DL speed drop

Hi,BenjaminMello

My name is Erik. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

How many devices that are connected to the internet, possible that you been experience a high traffic connection to your internet,that's why the speed drop while you were downloading and if only one device is connected, I suggest to run a speed test, make sure
    to get the download speed and then the Upload speed, if the Upload speed getting only 1mbps and then you have an issue to your connection, and I suggest to contact your service provider and to trace your line connection and asked what is the upload standard
    upload speed that you have in the package of your internet, because if your getting a 40 Mbps of speed expect the upload speed should be more than 5 Mbps to 10 mbps.that will depend what packaged that

EriksonBautista24, Aug 27, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

Speed drop

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 27, 2020
Thema:

Speed drop

1. Speed drop - Similar Threads - Speed drop

2. Why do my cpu speeds drop off when the threads are no longer full?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do my cpu speeds drop off when the threads are no longer full?: I have a PC with an Intel I9 149000k processor. It has 8-performance cores and 14-effiency cores for a total of 32-threads. I use Windows 11.I'm a geophysicist and I work with a multi-thread application to process very large datasets. When I launch the application, I set the...
  3. Why do my cpu speeds drop off when the threads are no longer full?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do my cpu speeds drop off when the threads are no longer full?: I have a PC with an Intel I9 149000k processor. It has 8-performance cores and 14-effiency cores for a total of 32-threads. I use Windows 11.I'm a geophysicist and I work with a multi-thread application to process very large datasets. When I launch the application, I set the...
  4. Read And Write Speed Drop / Performance Drop After Windows 11 23h2 Update

Read And Write Speed Drop / Performance Drop After Windows 11 23h2 Update: Hi.I have an Acer Aspire e5-473. and for all of its lifetime up until late October, the laptop has run most games that I play completely fine, clocking over 100-150 FPS in games like Minecraft Java, Bedrock Edition, and Roblox running at low graph settings. and about 200 -...
  5. Read And Write Speed Drop / Performance Drop After Windows 11 23h2 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Read And Write Speed Drop / Performance Drop After Windows 11 23h2 Update: Hi.I have an Acer Aspire e5-473. and for all of its lifetime up until late October, the laptop has run most games that I play completely fine, clocking over 100-150 FPS in games like Minecraft Java, Bedrock Edition, and Roblox running at low graph settings. and about 200 -...
  6. My Download and Upload speed drops randomly, how can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Download and Upload speed drops randomly, how can I fix this?: Hello!So I have been experiencing this issue again and again and it's never fixed. My problem briefly is that my download and upload speeds keep dropping randomly.I use a PCI Express Wifi card from TP-Link.I have tried many things and I will list the below:reseating the wifi...
  7. My Download and Upload speed drops randomly, how can I fix this?

My Download and Upload speed drops randomly, how can I fix this?: Hello!So I have been experiencing this issue again and again and it's never fixed. My problem briefly is that my download and upload speeds keep dropping randomly.I use a PCI Express Wifi card from TP-Link.I have tried many things and I will list the below:reseating the wifi...
  8. My Download and Upload speed drops randomly, how can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. How do I fix my CPU speed having a drastic drop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my CPU speed having a drastic drop.: Every now and then my CPU speed drops from 3GHz to 0.19 GHz. I have only tried restarting multiple times but it only works a few times. I notice it might be from certain apps Though it is unlikely since I only have trusted apps and even apps from the ms store or overheat.I...
  10. How do I fix my CPU speed having a drastic drop.

How do I fix my CPU speed having a drastic drop.: Every now and then my CPU speed drops from 3GHz to 0.19 GHz. I have only tried restarting multiple times but it only works a few times. I notice it might be from certain apps Though it is unlikely since I only have trusted apps and even apps from the ms store or overheat.I...