Windows 10: speed issue

Discus and support speed issue in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; support for speed issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speed-issue/f3c7c8f4-f8cf-49aa-aa31-1c658359cc2f" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by naileshgandhi, Aug 12, 2019.

1. speed issue

support for speed issue

:)

naileshgandhi, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 12, 2019
  4. speed issue

Click and drag keeps speeding up on touchpad

Hi,

Do you face this issue while moving the mouse cursor normally on the desktop screen?

If yes, I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to slow down the mouse cursor speed.

• Go to control panel.
    • Click on mouse.
    • under pointers options tab adjust the pointer speed, click
      a
      pply and ok

let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

speed issue

1. speed issue - Similar Threads - speed issue

2. Weird issue with cable modem, speed, and connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Weird issue with cable modem, speed, and connection: I have an Arris cable modem from Spectrum. It has 4 ethernet out ports. For many months i've been running two ethernet cables out from it, 1 directly to my PC 3 feet away, and one to the router for the rest of the house. reason: if i go to the router, then out from that to my...
  3. Facing Issues with write speeds on SSD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Facing Issues with write speeds on SSD: Hello Recently I benchmarked my ssd and saw that i have a pretty low write speed considering the speeds I used to get previously. Even Samsung SSD Software reports the same. What could be the issue here? SSD is a Samsung 860 EVO 250GB [img] 135893
  4. Windows reducing ethernet speed and connection issues

Windows reducing ethernet speed and connection issues: Windows keeps resetting the network speed to 100mbps. When I set the speed to "1.0 Gbps full duplex" after a short period there are connectivity issues - the network cuts out and turns back on a few times, then comes back on with the speed reduced to 100mbps. Using a tplink...
  5. Scroll speed issue outside of browser

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Scroll speed issue outside of browser: Hey, I need help. So my two-finger scrolling on my mousepad works perfectly fine on Chrome, but not on any other windows or applications. Example, on the default settings tab or anything else with a scroll bar outside of a browser, the scroll speed goes through the roof and...
  6. HP ProOne 400 G1 AiO E8X86AV Ethernet speed capped issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP ProOne 400 G1 AiO E8X86AV Ethernet speed capped issue: Product Name: HP ProOne 400 G1 AiO Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Version: 17763.316 After the last Windows update (Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809) was installed, this unit's Ethernet connection has become software capped at 10 Mbps. Viewing the configuration at...
  7. WiFi Speed Issue

WiFi Speed Issue: I have a Toshiba Satellite with a new 500gb ssd and a clean Win 10 install. Internet download speed when connected to the router via cat 5 in approx. 150Mbps, but via wifi is about 2Mbps. My other laptop, phone and tablet all have no issues when connecting via wifi so this...
  8. Wifi Download Speed Issue

Wifi Download Speed Issue: I have 2 laptops (Win7 and Win 10) that have suffered a serious degradation of download speed in the last week or 2. Wired, I achieve around 37mb download and 9mb upload. Now, over wifi, I'm getting 1-5mb download, but still get 9mb upload. I've seen other questions from...
  9. Speed issues with Spectrum/Time Warner cable.

Speed issues with Spectrum/Time Warner cable.: I just moved about a week ago. Today Spectrum came to install my new service. Sadly, it's not all that good. I had been paying for their 60Mbps service. With this move and new modem (Arris TM 1602A) and router (Sagemcom Fast 5260) I thought I would be set because now for the...
  10. Windows 10 Update laptop mouse and speed issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Update laptop mouse and speed issues: Hi everyone, Today my Asus X553M updated its self and took over an hour. The laptop is about 6 months old and I have never had any issues with it before. After the update I noticed the mouse was running fast and windows started to close when the mouse was hovering over...