Windows 10: Speed issue

Discus and support Speed issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently updated my Surface Laptop to the latest version of Windows 10 Pro OS 1903 and since that time my computer has stopped working as usual. Both... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MichaelSacks, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Speed issue

I recently updated my Surface Laptop to the latest version of Windows 10 Pro OS 1903 and since that time my computer has stopped working as usual. Both Edge and Outlook take an inordinate amount of time to populate the screens. I'm told this has been reported, but not for the laptop. I hope Microsoft is working to fix this quickly as it is most annoying and inefficient.

HELP !!! Please.

:)

MichaelSacks, Aug 26, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 26, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 26, 2019
  4. Speed issue

Click and drag keeps speeding up on touchpad

Hi,

Do you face this issue while moving the mouse cursor normally on the desktop screen?

If yes, I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to slow down the mouse cursor speed.

• Go to control panel.
    • Click on mouse.
    • under pointers options tab adjust the pointer speed, click
      a
      pply and ok

let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

Speed issue

1. Speed issue - Similar Threads - Speed issue

2. Weird issue about slow shutdown speed. The longer the time that the system has been on, the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird issue about slow shutdown speed. The longer the time that the system has been on, the...: Hi, so recently a weird issue raised up. So if I start my pc and then quickly shut it down really soon, it will take forever for it to shut down. Somehow the longer the time I have the system running, the quicker it shutdown/restart. like if the pc has been turned on for few...
  3. Weird issue about slow shutdown speed. The longer the time that the system has been on, the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird issue about slow shutdown speed. The longer the time that the system has been on, the...: Hi, so recently a weird issue raised up. So if I start my pc and then quickly shut it down really soon, it will take forever for it to shut down. Somehow the longer the time I have the system running, the quicker it shutdown/restart. like if the pc has been turned on for few...
  4. Issues with available space and running speed disk/RAM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with available space and running speed disk/RAM: A short while since March 15th I noticed an irregularity of disk space which marked a steady decline in my PC speed and response time. In mid-March, I noticed that permanently deleting large files wouldn't be reflected through available space and that the opposite would be...
  5. Issues with available space and running speed disk/RAM

Issues with available space and running speed disk/RAM: A short while since March 15th I noticed an irregularity of disk space which marked a steady decline in my PC speed and response time. In mid-March, I noticed that permanently deleting large files wouldn't be reflected through available space and that the opposite would be...
  6. Issues with available space and running speed disk/RAM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. headset audio issue --> audio is ahead of video speed and there is static issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    headset audio issue --> audio is ahead of video speed and there is static issues: Hi I have a Dell XPS13 9305. I use a logitech H340 USB Headset. I also use a USB-A to USB-C adapter because my laptop only has USB-C ports. I am running into an issue where after a couple seconds of listening, static starts coming in and it becomes impossible to hear. A...
  8. headset audio issue --> audio is ahead of video speed and there is static issues

headset audio issue --> audio is ahead of video speed and there is static issues: Hi I have a Dell XPS13 9305. I use a logitech H340 USB Headset. I also use a USB-A to USB-C adapter because my laptop only has USB-C ports. I am running into an issue where after a couple seconds of listening, static starts coming in and it becomes impossible to hear. A...
  9. I deleted Killer Intelligence Center from my PC because it was causing upload speed issues,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted Killer Intelligence Center from my PC because it was causing upload speed issues,...: I deleted Killer Intelligence Center from my PC because it was causing upload speed issues, not my ethernet is showing no connection to the internet. I've reset the Wi-Fi, updated drivers, restarted the pc, etc. I'm not sure what to do now. I've tried to redownload the Killer...
  10. I deleted Killer Intelligence Center from my PC because it was causing upload speed issues,...

I deleted Killer Intelligence Center from my PC because it was causing upload speed issues,...: I deleted Killer Intelligence Center from my PC because it was causing upload speed issues, not my ethernet is showing no connection to the internet. I've reset the Wi-Fi, updated drivers, restarted the pc, etc. I'm not sure what to do now. I've tried to redownload the Killer...