Windows 10: Speed issue

Discus and support Speed issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently updated my Surface Laptop to the latest version of Windows 10 Pro OS 1903 and since that time my computer has stopped working as usual. Both... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MichaelSacks, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Speed issue

I recently updated my Surface Laptop to the latest version of Windows 10 Pro OS 1903 and since that time my computer has stopped working as usual. Both Edge and Outlook take an inordinate amount of time to populate the screens. I'm told this has been reported, but not for the laptop. I hope Microsoft is working to fix this quickly as it is most annoying and inefficient.

HELP !!! Please.

:)

MichaelSacks, Aug 26, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 26, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 26, 2019
  4. Speed issue

Click and drag keeps speeding up on touchpad

Hi,

Do you face this issue while moving the mouse cursor normally on the desktop screen?

If yes, I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to slow down the mouse cursor speed.

• Go to control panel.
    • Click on mouse.
    • under pointers options tab adjust the pointer speed, click
      a
      pply and ok

let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

Speed issue

1. Speed issue - Similar Threads - Speed issue

2. Is there any way to fix file transfer speed issues?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to fix file transfer speed issues?: I'm going from an SSD to a USB 3.1 drive... my usb 3 ports are built into the MB if that matters Imgur submitted by /u/chewy_mcchewster [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dtwlrq/is_there_any_way_to_fix_file_transfer_speed_issues/
  3. Internet Speed Issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet Speed Issues: I am running Windows 10 version 1903 build 18362.418. My issue with my WiFi is that whenever i am plugged in and charging, the speed of my internet caps to around 20 mbps but when i am not plugged in, it is normal of around 50 mbps. I am connected on the 5ghz band wifi...
  4. WIFI speed issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI speed issue: Hi Team, Me facing an issue while using internet with WiFi connectivity on my PC. Me using 2 Mbps speed on my other devices but my PC just provide me max 1 Mbps why? Need your assistance. FYI - Realtek RTL8192CE Wireless LAN 802.11n PCI-E NIC, windows 10 recently...
  5. Dell XPS 15 2019- Wifi Speed issue

Dell XPS 15 2019- Wifi Speed issue: I just received Dell XPS 15 with i9 processor , 32 GB Ram. I bought this laptop from HIDevolution and got the Wifi card changed from Killer to Intel AX200. I'm suppose to get 275 mbps download speed as per my ISP contract. My iPhone, iPad and another Windows laptop is showing...
  6. Network Speed issue while downloading in Windows 10

Network Speed issue while downloading in Windows 10: I have a 20mbps internet speed wifi but when I download something by any browser the downloading speed reduced to 100kb. LAptop- acer nitro 5 ryzen- windows 10- chrome/edge/Avast browsers * Moved from Internet Explorer ***Original Title: Downloading speed -windows 10***...
  7. speed issue

speed issue: support for speed issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speed-issue/f3c7c8f4-f8cf-49aa-aa31-1c658359cc2f"
  8. Weird issue with cable modem, speed, and connection

Weird issue with cable modem, speed, and connection: I have an Arris cable modem from Spectrum. It has 4 ethernet out ports. For many months i've been running two ethernet cables out from it, 1 directly to my PC 3 feet away, and one to the router for the rest of the house. reason: if i go to the router, then out from that to my...
  9. Facing Issues with write speeds on SSD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Facing Issues with write speeds on SSD: Hello Recently I benchmarked my ssd and saw that i have a pretty low write speed considering the speeds I used to get previously. Even Samsung SSD Software reports the same. What could be the issue here? SSD is a Samsung 860 EVO 250GB [img] 135893
  10. Windows reducing ethernet speed and connection issues

Windows reducing ethernet speed and connection issues: Windows keeps resetting the network speed to 100mbps. When I set the speed to "1.0 Gbps full duplex" after a short period there are connectivity issues - the network cuts out and turns back on a few times, then comes back on with the speed reduced to 100mbps. Using a tplink...