Windows 10: speed test for windows 10

Discus and support speed test for windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; where can I find the windows 10 speed test app?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SalCuellar, Apr 4, 2021.

1. speed test for windows 10

where can I find the windows 10 speed test app?

:)

SalCuellar, Apr 4, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 4, 2021
  3. speed test

Hi Val,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Are you referring to Network speed test app or speedtest.net website?

• Do you receive any error message, while trying to access speed test?

• What is the make and model of your computer?

Reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Apr 4, 2021
  4. Smeed Win User
Thema:

speed test for windows 10

1. speed test for windows 10 - Similar Threads - speed test

2. Internet speed test lagging on laptop but fine on mobile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet speed test lagging on laptop but fine on mobile: My laptop model is BOHK-WAX9X. Recently I have been having internet speed test issues whereby Ookla works seamlessly on my mobile devices iPad, phone etc. and has rapid fluctuations of internet speeds, whereas my laptop tests are showing laggy, intermittent changes in speed...
  3. Internet speed test lagging on laptop but fine on mobile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet speed test lagging on laptop but fine on mobile: My laptop model is BOHK-WAX9X. Recently I have been having internet speed test issues whereby Ookla works seamlessly on my mobile devices iPad, phone etc. and has rapid fluctuations of internet speeds, whereas my laptop tests are showing laggy, intermittent changes in speed...
  4. Does doing many internet speed test runs at a time decrease internet speed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does doing many internet speed test runs at a time decrease internet speed?: I do multiple internet speed test runs at time multiple times throughout the day. Is this bad for my internet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-doing-many-internet-speed-test-runs-at-a-time/2a0da543-1a2b-4376-aca5-87bf5e6358ad
  5. Does doing many internet speed test runs at a time decrease internet speed?

Does doing many internet speed test runs at a time decrease internet speed?: I do multiple internet speed test runs at time multiple times throughout the day. Is this bad for my internet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-doing-many-internet-speed-test-runs-at-a-time/2a0da543-1a2b-4376-aca5-87bf5e6358ad
  6. CPU speed test

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU speed test: What is a fairly safe CPU speed test program to use? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cpu-speed-test/574591c7-f2bd-4641-a959-e7dd508a8664
  7. CPU speed test

CPU speed test: What is a fairly safe CPU speed test program to use? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cpu-speed-test/574591c7-f2bd-4641-a959-e7dd508a8664
  8. INTERNET SPEED TESTS, I'M IN HOSPITAL & HOSPITAL SETTING FOR THE NEXT 6 TO 12 MONTHS!...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    INTERNET SPEED TESTS, I'M IN HOSPITAL & HOSPITAL SETTING FOR THE NEXT 6 TO 12 MONTHS!...: Greetings all, you've all been so very helpful in the past with my situation of needing a Transplant, going into transmission & being stuck in a Rehab, Nursing Home type like place for close to an unbelievable 10 years, where I've had nothing but a Public WI-FI Connection, no...
  9. INTERNET SPEED TESTS, I'M IN HOSPITAL & HOSPITAL SETTING FOR THE NEXT 6 TO 12 MONTHS!...

INTERNET SPEED TESTS, I'M IN HOSPITAL & HOSPITAL SETTING FOR THE NEXT 6 TO 12 MONTHS!...: Greetings all, you've all been so very helpful in the past with my situation of needing a Transplant, going into transmission & being stuck in a Rehab, Nursing Home type like place for close to an unbelievable 10 years, where I've had nothing but a Public WI-FI Connection, no...
  10. INTERNET SPEED TESTS, I'M IN HOSPITAL & HOSPITAL SETTING FOR THE NEXT 6 TO 12 MONTHS!...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing