Windows 10: Speed test via command line

Discus and support Speed test via command line in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I need to test the speed of an Internet connection.I can test it by connecting to sites line fast.com or speedtest.net, but I want to perform a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Marius - Roma, Apr 30, 2021.

1. Speed test via command line

I need to test the speed of an Internet connection.I can test it by connecting to sites line fast.com or speedtest.net, but I want to perform a continuous test and to save the results on a file.I created a PowerShell script to run ping every 30 seconds and it works fine, but I need something more accurate.How can I perform a speed test via command line in a scheduled task and save the results in a file?Regardsmarius

:)

Marius - Roma, Apr 30, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Speed test via command line :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Apr 30, 2021
  4. Sasqui Win User

Speed test via command line

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 30, 2021
Thema:

Speed test via command line

1. Speed test via command line - Similar Threads - Speed test via

2. Snipping Tool's Text Actions via Command Line?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool's Text Actions via Command Line?: I like the new Text Actions option in the new snipping tool and is really helpful for my work.Is there a way to programmaticallycommand line open an image file with snipping tool and extract the text with new Text Actions ?Expected Snipping tool to open with image but it...
  3. Snipping Tool's Text Actions via Command Line?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping Tool's Text Actions via Command Line?: I like the new Text Actions option in the new snipping tool and is really helpful for my work.Is there a way to programmaticallycommand line open an image file with snipping tool and extract the text with new Text Actions ?Expected Snipping tool to open with image but it...
  4. Change Power Mode via script or command line

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change Power Mode via script or command line: Does anyone know of a way to change the new Power Mode settings via a script (CLI, PowerShell, etc)? See the screenshot. I'm referring to the new slider in Windows 10 that switches between "Battery Saver","Recommended","Better Performance", and "Best Performance". I'm not...
  5. How do you print via command line?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do you print via command line?: I can't figure out how to properly use the print command.Here's my printer information: [ATTACH] How should I modify the example from the Microsoft Docs page, "print /d:\\copyroom\printer1 c:\accounting\report.txt" to print a file? This doesn't work, "print...
  6. sending / receiving emails via command line

in Browsers and Email
    sending / receiving emails via command line: Hi folks I'm working on trying to send and receive emails via command line every so often on Windows It can be done but all the faqs - imbeciles guides etc etc just seem too complex and everybody uses gmail as their mail server. I'll do a proper tutorial later for a...
  7. sending / receiving emails via command line

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sending / receiving emails via command line: Hi folks I'm working on trying to send and receive emails via command line every so often on Windows It can be done but all the faqs - imbeciles guides etc etc just seem too complex and everybody uses gmail as their mail server. I'll do a proper tutorial later for a...
  8. Can't add user via command line

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't add user via command line: I am trying to add a user via the command line through a virtual pc I added with VMWare. I'm running windows 10, and unable to add because this is what I get when I open CMD: I can't go beyond this point, I keep getting error messages. Any help would be deeply appreciated....
  9. Win speed test different from Speed test.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win speed test different from Speed test.: My laptop, a Dell Studio 1535 running WIN 10, is ethernet connected to my Century Link 1000A modem/router, When I run the speed test, on the laptop, provided by windows it displays 5.?? mbit upload and a 5.?? download. When I run SpeedTest I get a 5.?? upload and a 47 mbit...
  10. Run a scheduled task via command line via command line

in Windows 10 Support
    Run a scheduled task via command line via command line: i want start a Run a scheduled task via command line like this: Code: %SystemRoot%\system32\taskschd.msc /Run /TN "RegIdleBackup" when i run the cmd in the prompt as admin the shedular task GUI pop up but the task not start. Is there a solution? Is the...