Windows 10: speed up audio and video

Discus and support speed up audio and video in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how can I speed up audio/video?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Writedottie, Sep 16, 2018.

1. speed up audio and video

how can I speed up audio/video?

:)

Writedottie, Sep 16, 2018
  2. xtc283 Win User

Resetting speed of audio and video playback

Am experiencing difficulty in setting the speed of audio and video playback on my Windows 10 desktop. Right now voices sound as though the speaker had just inhaled helium and videos also play at accelerated speed.

Among the things I've tried to fix this:

- Resetting Windows Media Player to default settings -- didn't work

- Lowering the speed on Youtube from 1x to 0.75 x -- didn't work

- Downloading different browsers -- didn't work

What's left? Download free media player software? Any suggestions?

Thank you.

xtc283, Sep 16, 2018
  3. Audio part of the video is not saving on Windows 10.

Hi Susie,

The issue might have occurred due to the following reasons:

• Software used to create the video.
    • Step forgotten while creating the video.

Before we assist you further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Which software are you using to create the video?
    • Did you skip the step to add audio while creating the video?

You may have skipped the step to add the audio while creating the video. Check if you have followed the steps to add audio while creating the video on the computer.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of saving the video on the desktop issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Sep 16, 2018
  4. speed up audio and video

Audio out of sync in video Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you facing this issue with particular video file or all the video files?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to try resolving this issue.

Note: The steps mentioned below are applicable to Windows Media player only.

Make sure “Drop frames to keep audio and video synchronized

1. Open Windows Media Player.

2. Click on Tools and then on Options

3. Switch to Performance tab.

4. Ensure that a check is next to the "Drop frames to keep audio and video synchronized" and "Turn on DirectX Video Acceleration for WMV files" options.

5. Click "Apply" and click "OK."

Restart Windows Media Player and open a video file. Ensure that the audio and video are in sync.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin V Rao, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

speed up audio and video

1. speed up audio and video - Similar Threads - speed audio video

2. headset audio issue --> audio is ahead of video speed and there is static issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    headset audio issue --> audio is ahead of video speed and there is static issues: Hi I have a Dell XPS13 9305. I use a logitech H340 USB Headset. I also use a USB-A to USB-C adapter because my laptop only has USB-C ports. I am running into an issue where after a couple seconds of listening, static starts coming in and it becomes impossible to hear. A...
  3. headset audio issue --> audio is ahead of video speed and there is static issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    headset audio issue --> audio is ahead of video speed and there is static issues: Hi I have a Dell XPS13 9305. I use a logitech H340 USB Headset. I also use a USB-A to USB-C adapter because my laptop only has USB-C ports. I am running into an issue where after a couple seconds of listening, static starts coming in and it becomes impossible to hear. A...
  4. Audio Crackle and Sped up video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Crackle and Sped up video: Hello all, I am having some issues with audio. I would start youtube or any other video streaming website, and at first, all is ok. But after about 5 mins, the audio distorts crackles for like 30 seconds and then the video speeds up by like 10x. There are a few details I...
  5. Is there any video player to increase speed of video????

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is there any video player to increase speed of video????: Is there any video player to increase speed of video in WIN 10 PC ???? i need to increase watching speed of a video to 1.25x. is there any video player???????...
  6. A player where I can speed up video without audio pitch change ?

A player where I can speed up video without audio pitch change ?: I have tons of tutorials/videos to watch on a limited time notice , so I have been watching them on 1.25x speed where the sound pitch is least annoying but still that doesn't resolve the issue much . Now I know that video editors can do a 2x speed up to video without...
  7. Video speed and style

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Video speed and style: I have made up a video from a series of photo's but cant slow down the video enough to read the content on each photo. Also would like to change the style of presentation to different way, like slides as opposed to just running....
  8. Speed Up!!!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Speed Up!!!!: Hey there. I'm using a 6 year old Pc. The specs are. Processor : AMD Athlon II x2 GPU. : Nvidia Geforce GT 610 RAM. : 8GB DDR4 Storage. : 1TB HDD OS. : Windows 10 (1902 build, i think) The problem is, PC is very laggy. I'm using Opera as browser. Loading that browser (Or...
  9. Adjusting speed on Video Editor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adjusting speed on Video Editor: Trying to edit a video on my surface laptop and am not finding any way to speed up/slow down a clip. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adjusting-speed-on-video-editor/7da8ab14-ff2d-4670-b2b0-6bbcff05dada
  10. Video Editor - Videos showing up black with only audio on storyboard

Video Editor - Videos showing up black with only audio on storyboard: I began a project and got about 7 minutes of video in before the editor started to insert the clips as black (no video) with audio and wont export files that have these. The video files are all the same type, all from the same device and starting a new project doesn't make a...