Windows 10: speed up downloading

Discus and support speed up downloading in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my pc is typing slowly and downloading is taking a long time nor gives error message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by INEZharris, Sep 9, 2018.

1. speed up downloading

my pc is typing slowly and downloading is taking a long time nor gives error message

:)

INEZharris, Sep 9, 2018

2. Slow Download Speed

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft forums.

• I would suggest you to test the speed using any of the speed test website or app to confirm the upload and download speed.
    • I also suggest you to reset the wireless router to check if that helps.
    • You may plug in the Ethernet cable if available and check the speed.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you

Rajeshwari_Patil, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 9, 2018
  4. speed up downloading

ReubenFaleiro, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

speed up downloading

1. speed up downloading - Similar Threads - speed downloading

2. Microsoft download speed unreasonably slow

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft download speed unreasonably slow: Ever since I paid for a subscription to xbox game pass and then cancelled it, my Microsoft store and xbox app has been dealing with some kind of bug. Microsoft store has insanely slow download speed. Like single digit kbps. I have high speed internet 300 mbps and no other...
  3. Microsoft download speed unreasonably slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft download speed unreasonably slow: Ever since I paid for a subscription to xbox game pass and then cancelled it, my Microsoft store and xbox app has been dealing with some kind of bug. Microsoft store has insanely slow download speed. Like single digit kbps. I have high speed internet 300 mbps and no other...
  4. Microsoft download speed unreasonably slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Download speeds not meeting actual internet bandwidth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download speeds not meeting actual internet bandwidth: Hi,I am currently experiencing issues with download speeds on my desktop. Internet speeds have been a problem for quite some time now, and I figured it was due to my PC being connected via WI-FI. However, today I took the effort to run ethernet to my room, but download speeds...
  6. Download speeds not meeting actual internet bandwidth

Download speeds not meeting actual internet bandwidth: Hi,I am currently experiencing issues with download speeds on my desktop. Internet speeds have been a problem for quite some time now, and I figured it was due to my PC being connected via WI-FI. However, today I took the effort to run ethernet to my room, but download speeds...
  7. Slow download speed, for some reason

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow download speed, for some reason: Okay, I'm sure this is asked a lot on this forum considering the space. This is a very random, and sudden issue. When previously I had zero issues with the download throughput.However, I feel like I've tried everything and gotten nowhere.Here's my home setup:Realtek Gaming...
  8. Slow download speed, for some reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow download speed, for some reason: Okay, I'm sure this is asked a lot on this forum considering the space. This is a very random, and sudden issue. When previously I had zero issues with the download throughput.However, I feel like I've tried everything and gotten nowhere.Here's my home setup:Realtek Gaming...
  9. Slow download speed, for some reason

10. Slow Download Speeds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow Download Speeds.: I am Attempting to download a large file form OneDrive 117 GB but the download speeds are very slow and keep jumping form 2.7 MB/s to 3 MB/s. I have Gigabit Download and Upload Speeds, I have used Chrome and DuckDuckGo, but I get the Same thing. Is this a Windows Issue or...