Windows 10: Speed up startup on Win 10 PC?

Discus and support Speed up startup on Win 10 PC? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How do I speed up my startup on my Win 10 PC?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AldoMarchioni, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Speed up startup on Win 10 PC?

How do I speed up my startup on my Win 10 PC?

:)

AldoMarchioni, Dec 2, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Dec 2, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 2, 2020
  4. Speed up startup on Win 10 PC?

Startup issues since upgrading to Win 10

Hi,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I understand your concern and would suggest you to try performing "Startup Repair" and check if that helps. Here is the steps:

• Press and hold Shift key and click on Restart from login screen.
    • Click on Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced Options.
    • Select Startup Repair and follow the on screen instructions.
    Let us know if the issue still persists and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

Speed up startup on Win 10 PC?

1. Speed up startup on Win 10 PC? - Similar Threads - Speed startup

2. Download speed for computer slowing down considerably after startup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download speed for computer slowing down considerably after startup.: Hi all!I was having issues with my computer last month and came here for some help. You can see the issues I was having in this post here:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-for-computer-is-fine-for-first-ten/0715a9b2-e246-4cd1-bbac-ba80a2e75b5eI...
  3. Download speed for computer slowing down considerably after startup.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download speed for computer slowing down considerably after startup.: Hi all!I was having issues with my computer last month and came here for some help. You can see the issues I was having in this post here:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-for-computer-is-fine-for-first-ten/0715a9b2-e246-4cd1-bbac-ba80a2e75b5eI...
  4. Internet for Computer is Fine for first ten minutes of startup, then download speed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet for Computer is Fine for first ten minutes of startup, then download speed...: My computer as of late last night has suddenly started having internet issues. My latency and upload speed is completely normal but my download speed can barely crest 1 Mbps. I am the only one in the house experiencing this, my roommates are all fine and my mac and phone both...
  5. Internet for Computer is Fine for first ten minutes of startup, then download speed...

Internet for Computer is Fine for first ten minutes of startup, then download speed...: My computer as of late last night has suddenly started having internet issues. My latency and upload speed is completely normal but my download speed can barely crest 1 Mbps. I am the only one in the house experiencing this, my roommates are all fine and my mac and phone both...
  6. Missing Startup Apps and Slow Startup Speed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing Startup Apps and Slow Startup Speed: I'm hoping that someone here may be able to help or point me in the right direction. I noticed a couple of months ago that my list of startup apps has gone completely blank, and around the same time, I also noticed that my computer takes a very long time to become usable...
  7. Missing Startup Apps and Slow Startup Speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Startup Apps and Slow Startup Speed: I'm hoping that someone here may be able to help or point me in the right direction. I noticed a couple of months ago that my list of startup apps has gone completely blank, and around the same time, I also noticed that my computer takes a very long time to become usable...
  8. Missing Startup Apps and Slow Startup Speed

9. boot loader startup speed on Windows 10 delete the entry Ubuntu?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    boot loader startup speed on Windows 10 delete the entry Ubuntu?: How can the boot loader on Windows 10 be set to Windows Boot loader do [ATTACH] [ATTACH] only delete the entry Ubuntu which is visible in BIOS at the startup priority [ATTACH] [ATTACH] That even with Windows 10 the menu that you press...
  10. Computer booting at slow speed even after disabling Startup items

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer booting at slow speed even after disabling Startup items: Hi, I work in an environment with about 150-200 Dell laptops. So far I've come across 10+ computers that can take up to 5 minutes to get past the swirling circle at the Dell logo to boot to windows. After speaking with Dell, they tell me that this is where windows...