Windows 10: Speed Up!!!!

Discus and support Speed Up!!!! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey there. I'm using a 6 year old Pc. The specs are. Processor : AMD Athlon II x2 GPU. : Nvidia Geforce GT 610 RAM. : 8GB DDR4 Storage. : 1TB HDD OS.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/durgadas9645, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Speed Up!!!!

Hey there. I'm using a 6 year old Pc. The specs are.

Processor : AMD Athlon II x2 GPU. : Nvidia Geforce GT 610 RAM. : 8GB DDR4 Storage. : 1TB HDD OS. : Windows 10 (1902 build, i think)

The problem is, PC is very laggy. I'm using Opera as browser. Loading that browser (Or any browser) takes so much time. I don't know what's the problem. I think win 10 won't support on the PC. When on win 7, PC was so fast.

submitted by /u/durgadas9645
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/durgadas9645, Feb 8, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 8, 2020
  3. Slow Download Speed

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft forums.

• I would suggest you to test the speed using any of the speed test website or app to confirm the upload and download speed.
    • I also suggest you to reset the wireless router to check if that helps.
    • You may plug in the Ethernet cable if available and check the speed.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you

Rajeshwari_Patil, Feb 8, 2020
  4. Speed Up!!!!

Click and drag keeps speeding up on touchpad

Hi,

Do you face this issue while moving the mouse cursor normally on the desktop screen?

If yes, I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to slow down the mouse cursor speed.

• Go to control panel.
    • Click on mouse.
    • under pointers options tab adjust the pointer speed, click
      a
      pply and ok

let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

Speed Up!!!!

1. Speed Up!!!! - Similar Threads - Speed

2. Task Manager doesn't auto update at correct speed even if i manually try to reload, it does not

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task Manager doesn't auto update at correct speed even if i manually try to reload, it does not: i have set the update speed of task manager to high and upon afresh reset of the computer it works as accordingly, but after some time of the PC being on not sure of how long the computer's task manager speed grows slow, generally not at an useable rate, even closing it seems...
  3. Task Manager doesn't auto update at correct speed even if i manually try to reload, it does not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager doesn't auto update at correct speed even if i manually try to reload, it does not: i have set the update speed of task manager to high and upon afresh reset of the computer it works as accordingly, but after some time of the PC being on not sure of how long the computer's task manager speed grows slow, generally not at an useable rate, even closing it seems...
  4. Task Manager doesn't auto update at correct speed even if i manually try to reload, it does not

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Write speed for micro SD card on Surface Go 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Write speed for micro SD card on Surface Go 3: Wanting to find out what is the fastest write speed card for my Surface Go 3 please as I want to load and process photos from a 2TB micro SD card.Need specifics please.Thankyou...
  6. Write speed for micro SD card on Surface Go 3

Write speed for micro SD card on Surface Go 3: Wanting to find out what is the fastest write speed card for my Surface Go 3 please as I want to load and process photos from a 2TB micro SD card.Need specifics please.Thankyou...
  7. Write Speed Drop / Performance Drop After Windows 11 23h2 from windows 10 on SSDs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Write Speed Drop / Performance Drop After Windows 11 23h2 from windows 10 on SSDs: Wishing I would have stayed with Windows 10. Ever since updating to 11 the write speed on all of my SSD's has been cut to a point where many times installing programs times out. I've read the previous posts on here for this problem and have done clean boot with no positive...
  8. Write Speed Drop / Performance Drop After Windows 11 23h2 from windows 10 on SSDs

Write Speed Drop / Performance Drop After Windows 11 23h2 from windows 10 on SSDs: Wishing I would have stayed with Windows 10. Ever since updating to 11 the write speed on all of my SSD's has been cut to a point where many times installing programs times out. I've read the previous posts on here for this problem and have done clean boot with no positive...
  9. I want to play games like PES or Need For Speed but finding it difficult. My laptop uses...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to play games like PES or Need For Speed but finding it difficult. My laptop uses...: I want to play games like PES or Need For Speed but finding it difficult. My laptop uses Windows 11 Home and has DirextX 12. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-play-games-like-pes-or-need-for-speed/32d46aeb-1f1d-447d-8983-05edb8b54067
  10. I want to play games like PES or Need For Speed but finding it difficult. My laptop uses...

I want to play games like PES or Need For Speed but finding it difficult. My laptop uses...: I want to play games like PES or Need For Speed but finding it difficult. My laptop uses Windows 11 Home and has DirextX 12. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-play-games-like-pes-or-need-for-speed/32d46aeb-1f1d-447d-8983-05edb8b54067