Windows 10: Speedo Aquabeat

Discus and support Speedo Aquabeat in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Good morning, i have a Speedo Aquabeat mp3 player, it used to work very well with my old Windows Vista laptop, but i can't connect it to my new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by giuliomaccaroni, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Speedo Aquabeat

Good morning,

i have a Speedo Aquabeat mp3 player, it used to work very well with my old Windows Vista laptop, but i can't connect it to my new windows 10 laptop; meaning it charges, but i can't see it as an USB memory, and therefore adding or removing any mp3 file.

When i check the USB device properties, i get the error message below (sorry, in Italian):

Problema di avvio del dispositivo USB\VID_10CB&PID_8003\5&11e370d5&6&2.

Nome driver: usbstor.inf

GUID classe: {36fc9e60-c465-11cf-8056-444553540000}

Servizio: USBSTOR

Filtri inferiori:

Filtri superiori:

Problema: 0xA

Stato problema: 0xC00000B5

USB driver installed is Microsoft version 10.0.18362.1, dated 21/06/2006. If i try to update it, i just get the message that the most appropriate driver is already installed...

any idea on how to solve it?

thanks in advance!

Giulio

:)

giuliomaccaroni, Jul 20, 2019

2. Nokia 2710 NAV - digital speedo for this GPS phone

good news, found a digital gps speedo for the nokia 2710 nav ......

veloxgps.de

It works good, downloaded to laptop and then on to phone via ovi.

Like to see the nokia off screen digital speedo developed for the 2710 but the velox will do

in_oz---01, Jul 20, 2019
  3. Rakin Win User
    Thermaltake Speedo or Level 10 GT

Hello guys,
    Today I'm considering buying a new case. Only Some Cases from Thermaltake are available here.So here are my options
    Speedo Advanced Package or
    Level 10 GT

Its for my i7 Build with dual GTX 460s. I don't have plans on water cooling as parts aren't available here. I need as much cooling as possible. From what I've heard the Level 10 GT doesn't have that much of a good cooling compared to Speedo & also is more pricy. So which 1 should i go for? I dont really want those colour shift fans as I'm gonna replace em anyway. Now you guys suggest should i spend more & get the Level 10 GT or should I get the Speedo. Though budget is not much of a big issue but i need to be sure about what i'm buying as previously i bought the TT Element V Basic which I didn't like.*Smile Speedo Aquabeat :)
    I hope u guys reply soon.
    Rakin

EDIT : Voted for speedo bcoz it makes it easeir to see the poll! Please dont count that vote!

Rakin, Jul 20, 2019
  4. Speedo Aquabeat

Nokia 2710 NAV - digital speedo for this GPS phone

is there a software app for a digital speedo for this GPS phone, the OVI store digital app is not avail for the 2710 navigator. Any one know of an app for digital speedo suitable for the 2710 Navigator thanks

in_oz---01, Jul 20, 2019
Thema:

Speedo Aquabeat

Users found this page by searching for:

1. speedo aquabeat windows 10

2. aquabeat drivers