Windows 10: Speedy Fixer

Discus and support Speedy Fixer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I cannot remove Speedy Fixer on my computer. It doess not show up under my programs.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RaBBiT4s, Jul 6, 2020.

1. RaBBiT4s Win User

Speedy Fixer

I cannot remove Speedy Fixer on my computer. It doess not show up under my programs.

:)

RaBBiT4s, Jul 6, 2020

2. I recently noticed something called Speedy Fixer on my Inspiron 3668. Where did that come from? Perplexed.

I recently noticed something called Speedy Fixer on my Inspiron 3668. Where did that come from? Perplexed.

JohnBeach2, Jul 6, 2020
  3. Bruce Hagen, Jul 6, 2020
  4. Jelu Cal Win User

Speedy Fixer

win 10 will not update have run fixer

Hi Neill,

Based on the information that you've shared, we'd need additional information to determine the cause of your concern with
    Windows 10.

We'd like to check the following:

• The troubleshooting steps that you've already performed.
    • If you're referring to the Windows Update Troubleshooter when you mentioned about the fixer that you've ran.
    • The error messages that you've received when performing the Windows Update process.
    • The version of Windows 10 that you're using on your device. To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this

link

In the meantime, you can check this
    link
    on how to fix Windows Update errors.

Jelu Cal, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

Speedy Fixer

1. Speedy Fixer - Similar Threads - Speedy Fixer

2. I need to fixer my computer about this problem this update error 0x80070643 .

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need to fixer my computer about this problem this update error 0x80070643 .: Only I need help . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-fixer-my-computer-about-this-problem/3d984854-d47f-45f5-a891-2eb9d0d72a53
  3. I need to fixer my computer about this problem this update error 0x80070643 .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to fixer my computer about this problem this update error 0x80070643 .: Only I need help . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-fixer-my-computer-about-this-problem/3d984854-d47f-45f5-a891-2eb9d0d72a53
  4. I need to fixer my computer about this problem this update error 0x80070643 .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Run Windows 11 Fixer to make a few usability adjustments quickly

in Windows 10 News
    Run Windows 11 Fixer to make a few usability adjustments quickly: Windows 11 Fixer is an open source program for Microsoft's Windows 11 operating system that users may run to make several usability adjustments quickly. [ATTACH] Microsoft launched Windows 11 this year with quite a few changes when compared to previous versions of Windows,...
  6. Tweaking.com's fixer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tweaking.com's fixer: I followed their instructions but it will not start repairs. (It does the scans.) Since they put it in Safe Mode with Networking, I'm guessing that it needs a network connection. Yet Win10 doesn't have wifi in Safe Mode. Should I jump through the hoops needed to enable wifi,...
  7. Should I use software called DLL-Files Fixer ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Should I use software called DLL-Files Fixer ?: My brother run this software and this have “scan registry” feature and when he did it , it found 120+ registry errors .. wow what’s that ? And this tool also have repair function for these so called errors . He told me that I should use this software and scan monthly ....
  8. Downloads folder: speedy, then grouped, then ungrouped, now crippled

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloads folder: speedy, then grouped, then ungrouped, now crippled: I've seen a number of other questions about this, but nothing about my specific issue. One day recently, I saw that my downloads folder had been automatically grouped for me, without my permission, in an unhelpful way, by some random update. So, I ungrouped it. Now my...
  9. Bubble screensaver goes speedy

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bubble screensaver goes speedy: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RedOrange7 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dvl8xz/bubble_screensaver_goes_speedy/
  10. Windows 10's speedy new Project Spartan browser will ditch Internet Ex

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10's speedy new Project Spartan browser will ditch Internet Ex: Microsoft hasn't quite made it official, but a Microsoft executive recently came the closest yet to confirming that Project Spartan—the primary browser in Windows 10—will not be named Internet Explorer. During Microsoft’s Convergence conference in Atlanta on Monday,...