Windows 10: Spellcheck context menu option in Windows 10

Discus and support Spellcheck context menu option in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Version 1909 Build 18363.657 Spellcheck is enabled in Devices/Typing. But applications that accept typed input generally have a R-click menu option... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by exaltedwombat, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Spellcheck context menu option in Windows 10

Version 1909 Build 18363.657

Spellcheck is enabled in Devices/Typing. But applications that accept typed input generally have a R-click menu option 'Check Spelling' - and it has suddenly and globally become unselected. Ticking it works, but doesn't stick beyond that session. Any ideas how to have this option globally ON by default? Thanks.

Spellcheck context menu option in Windows 10 [​IMG]

:)

exaltedwombat, Feb 18, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestions - move to proper menus, add Options window

Suggestions:
    1) Remove main menus from top left menu (system menu) and move them to a standard Windows menu, at the top.
    Leave the 6 system menu items (Restore --- Close) in system menu, move all the rest to that standard main menu. The main menu can be auto-hidable - pressing Alt key to invoke it or hide it, similar to the way IE11 menus and many Windows 10 built-in apps' menus work.

2) And/or, add an Options menu or button, which would invoke a separate screen with GPU-Z Options, similar to how most Windows apps work.
    Most Windows apps have a separate Options screen, which GPU-Z lacks - one should be added.

Thanks in advance for listening!

3. Custom context menu entries

So, just throwing this out there, in case somone knows.

I have added a custom context menu entry for the program rightload, since by default the menu is broken in vistax64.

It works pefect with single files, but when I select mutiple files and try to open, I get mutiple instances of the program (which makes sense), here is my entry:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Rightload\Rightload.exe --server=1 --autostart %1

So the %1 passes the filename to the program, and when I select multiple files it is just opening multiple instances of rightload each with a different file.

What I'd like to do is be able to pass a list of the files selected to the program. Since I know it is capable of uploading multiple files from the context menu, all in one instance.

So, is there something I can pass besides %1 that will do this? I have looked around and can't seem to find an answer anywhere... *Frown Spellcheck context menu option in Windows 10 :(

ArmoredCavalry, Feb 18, 2020
  4. Jelu Cal Win User

Spellcheck context menu option in Windows 10

Context menu problem

Hi,

Your concern with the context menu can be due to the configuration of your device and/or broken system files. To better understand your concern, we'd like to know the following:

• The last known changes made/activities performed on your device prior to your concern.
    • If you've experienced your concern on all areas in Windows 10 where context menu is expected to be available. Examples are File Explorer and desktop icons.
    • The version and build of Windows 10 that you're using on your device. To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this

link

In addition, we'd like to request for a screenshot of your concern with the context menu.

In the meantime, we'd recommend performing a clean boot in Windows to isolate software conflicts on your device. To do this, you can perform the steps posted on this link.
    In the clean boot environment, check if you'll be able to load the usual options for the context menu. The link will also provide steps to isolate the possible cause of the issue. Once you're done troubleshooting, check the How
    to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting
    section to revert your device to normal boot.

If you still experience your concern while in the clean boot environment, we'd recommend creating a new user/administrator account to isolate profile related issues. To do this, you can perform the steps posted on this

link

We look forward to your response.

Jelu Cal, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

Spellcheck context menu option in Windows 10

1. Spellcheck context menu option in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Spellcheck context menu

2. Missing "Open With" Option in Windows 10 Context Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing "Open With" Option in Windows 10 Context Menu: Hi, I've noticed that the "Open With" option is missing from the context menu in Windows 10. When I right-click on a file, I expect to see the "Open With" menu to choose which program to open the file with, but it's not there. I've tried restarting my computer and checking...
  3. Missing "Open With" Option in Windows 10 Context Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing "Open With" Option in Windows 10 Context Menu: Hi, I've noticed that the "Open With" option is missing from the context menu in Windows 10. When I right-click on a file, I expect to see the "Open With" menu to choose which program to open the file with, but it's not there. I've tried restarting my computer and checking...
  4. Missing "Open With" Option in Windows 10 Context Menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows Context Menu not displaying all options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Context Menu not displaying all options: Look, while I understand you are trying to streamline things, my context menu is greatly missing items. Microsoft says it has Cut, Copy, Paste, Rename, Share and Delete at the top of the menu.Not mine, it has no shortcuts at the top, which means anytime I want to do any of...
  6. Windows Context Menu not displaying all options

Windows Context Menu not displaying all options: Look, while I understand you are trying to streamline things, my context menu is greatly missing items. Microsoft says it has Cut, Copy, Paste, Rename, Share and Delete at the top of the menu.Not mine, it has no shortcuts at the top, which means anytime I want to do any of...
  7. Windows Taskbar Context Menu Missing Options

Windows Taskbar Context Menu Missing Options: I have a home PC on Windows 10.0.19042 Build 19042 with the following context menu options.My work PC is on Windows 10.0.19043 Build 19043 almost identical with the following context menu options.I'm trying to install something that depends on having the Toolbars option which...
  8. Windows Taskbar Context Menu Missing Options

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Taskbar Context Menu Missing Options: I have a home PC on Windows 10.0.19042 Build 19042 with the following context menu options.My work PC is on Windows 10.0.19043 Build 19043 almost identical with the following context menu options.I'm trying to install something that depends on having the Toolbars option which...
  9. Windows 10 context menu option to "Scan with Windows Defender"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 context menu option to "Scan with Windows Defender": All Can someone tell me if the option above has vanished as a result of the Windows Update of 10 10 2017? I no longer see this option. How can I re-enable it? Thanks . 95206
  10. Add Power Options Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Power Options Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Add Power Options Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Power Options Context Menu in Windows 10 [img] Information A create custom power plans that are optimized for specific computers. All users (standard and administrator) will be able to make...