Windows 10: Spelling & Typing settings

Discus and support Spelling & Typing settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I type an email, the computer is not auto correcting misspelled words. It does suggest words or phrases but they don't appear when I hit enter. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by pwilbank, Jun 5, 2020.

1. pwilbank Win User

Spelling & Typing settings

When I type an email, the computer is not auto correcting misspelled words. It does suggest words or phrases but they don't appear when I hit enter. I checked the settings and they look correct.

:)

pwilbank, Jun 5, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New spelling and grammar correction capabilities for Gmail in GSuite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Improved as-you-type spelling and grammar correction in Gmail

Brink, Jun 5, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New spelling and grammar correction capabilities for Gmail in GSuite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Improved as-you-type spelling and grammar correction in Gmail

Brink, Jun 5, 2020
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

Oblivion item list/spell list

In this .zip are the oblivion item list and spell list. The spell list is rather complete, unlike some you may find. These are not my work, just a bit of copy/paste work.

If you see more than one spell or item in the list, it's a leveled spell or item. As they go down in the list they get stronger.

Thema:

1. Spelling & Typing settings - Similar Threads - Spelling Typing settings

2. Spell check? Well, what language AM I typing as?!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Spell check? Well, what language AM I typing as?!: [ATTACH] Can't turn it off The only two languages I type with Well, even the title shows up with red underlines. submitted by /u/TreyeDW [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/16ler1n/spell_check_well_what_language_am_i_typing_as/
  3. Win10 Setting->typing->spelling order missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 Setting->typing->spelling order missing: I got a new labtop from my company.But the Setting->typing->spelling order is missing.The first order is inputting, but not spelling.I try to upload a pic, but failedHow can I get the spelling order, could anyone help on this, thanks in advance....
  4. Win10 Setting->typing->spelling order missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 Setting->typing->spelling order missing: I got a new labtop from my company.But the Setting->typing->spelling order is missing.The first order is inputting, but not spelling.I try to upload a pic, but failedHow can I get the spelling order, could anyone help on this, thanks in advance....
  5. Win10 Setting->typing->spelling order missing

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Spell checker.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Spell checker.: How do I activate a spell checker in MS Edge Please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spell-checker/f36d64a2-437f-4611-a631-ae247f6526af
  7. Office Spell Check not working as type

Office Spell Check not working as type: I have only had Office 365 for 1 day and typing on Word but the auto spell check and grammar not working. I even spelled the work flowing as flowwwiinng and it said spell all OK. Help as I am writing a book and I need to not have to look up words for correct spelling...
  8. Windows 10 built in spell checking not in settings

Windows 10 built in spell checking not in settings: HI, My business is still using the old edge and i needed to active spelling, i followed all the guides but there no longer appears to be the option in windows 10, is there another way to activate it [ATTACH] many thanks...
  9. Language settings set UK but spell check uses US

in Windows 10 Support
    Language settings set UK but spell check uses US: Win 10 Home. ver 1909 build 18363.476 I have language settings set to default English UK in the language section of settings - time and language. However when I type an email in Gmail it spell checks to US language e.g. colour suggests color. Is there another setting...
  10. internet settings. Word and spelling suggestions.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    internet settings. Word and spelling suggestions.: How do I turn off word spelling suggestions on internet? and in chat rooms the first letter I type does not come up on the mess box misspelling the word. Don't know if problem is related but only does it when the word suggestion box pups up. Very frustrating. thanks for any...