Windows 10: spending tracker

Discus and support spending tracker in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I try to upgrade and it puts UK in the country, I can't change it and doesn't accept zip code. Also will the my iphone app connect with the PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Egb6550, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Egb6550 Win User

spending tracker

I try to upgrade and it puts UK in the country, I can't change it and doesn't accept zip code. Also will the my iphone app connect with the PC version?

Ed Brown

:)

Egb6550, Nov 16, 2018
  2. David Plotts, Nov 16, 2018
  3. Not able to update Spending Tracker App through Windows Store.

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with Windows 10. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

The issue could occur if there is change in Windows Store settings.

To assist you better, please provide us the below information:

• Are you getting any error message when try to update Spending Tracker App through Windows Store ?
    • Have you made any changes to the Computer prior to the issue?
    • Is this issue specific to Spending Tracker App or occurs with other apps?

I suggest you to clear the Windows Store cache and check if it helps.

1. Press Windows Key + R Key.

2. Type “wsreset.exe” without the quotes in the search bar and hit on
    Enter Key.

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Nov 16, 2018
  4. Chris.MTM Win User

spending tracker

Spending Tracker Pro upgrade

I have just had the same problem and paid fro the Pro upgrade, and yet there is no pro upgrade!!

As there is no Pro upgrade for Spending Tracker, this app should be removed. The developer of this app is taking our money under false pretenses!

Chris.MTM, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

spending tracker

1. spending tracker - Similar Threads - spending tracker

2. Can't spend gift card balance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't spend gift card balance: I recently bought $40 worth of gift cards which I got to purchase ibis paint. When I go to checkout, it doesn't let me select the balance. I can only enter a credit card or PayPal account. I already redeemed the gift card in the store so I can't redeem that at checkout. If I...
  3. Can't spend gift card balance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't spend gift card balance: I recently bought $40 worth of gift cards which I got to purchase ibis paint. When I go to checkout, it doesn't let me select the balance. I can only enter a credit card or PayPal account. I already redeemed the gift card in the store so I can't redeem that at checkout. If I...
  4. Its Too much money to spend.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Its Too much money to spend.: Hello everybody, usually im not anyone to go on here and talk ab this stuff but here i am, iv been playing minecraft since i was 4 or 5 and i LOVE the game. I have brought the game on IOS, Playstation and switch. But when i sign in on windows it says i need to buy it again...
  5. Its Too much money to spend.

Its Too much money to spend.: Hello everybody, usually im not anyone to go on here and talk ab this stuff but here i am, iv been playing minecraft since i was 4 or 5 and i LOVE the game. I have brought the game on IOS, Playstation and switch. But when i sign in on windows it says i need to buy it again...
  6. Can hacker stole my money if i spend it on minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can hacker stole my money if i spend it on minecraft: Hey Microsoft my account that I just bought Minecraft with is hacked by this *** Email address is removed for privacy *** person can you help me recovering it or just stop him spending money on my account...
  7. Can hacker stole my money if i spend it on minecraft

Can hacker stole my money if i spend it on minecraft: Hey Microsoft my account that I just bought Minecraft with is hacked by this *** Email address is removed for privacy *** person can you help me recovering it or just stop him spending money on my account...
  8. My hp omen laptop spend too much time on the omen logo screen before booting

My hp omen laptop spend too much time on the omen logo screen before booting: Hey please I have an issue all of a sudden when I start my hp omen 15 laptop the omen logo screen spins for about a minute before my laptop can boot into windows please how do I fix these. My laptop Serial No is 5CD1313LNP...
  9. Spending Tracker

Spending Tracker: Besteding Tracker Pro-upgrade Ik heb de Spending Tracker Pro-upgrade-app gekocht. Het wordt weergegeven in mijn aankoopgeschiedenis in mijn account, maar ik kan het niet vinden om het te downloaden en op mijn computer te installeren. Hoe download en installeer ik het. Ik...
  10. Spending Tracker Pro upgrade stopped working

Spending Tracker Pro upgrade stopped working: I purchased the Pro Upgrade Feb 2019 and it has been working up till now -- after the latest Windows 10 upgrade - 1909 - Spending Tracker doesn't recognize the Pro upgrade. I've removed & reinstalled the app from my Microsoft Store acct that shows that I purchased the Pro...