Windows 10: Spider no longer allows me to choose difficulty

Discus and support Spider no longer allows me to choose difficulty in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've been playing spider for a long time. As you know, when a game is concluded, you are asked if you want to play again. When you select yes, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by forceten3232, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Spider no longer allows me to choose difficulty

I've been playing spider for a long time. As you know, when a game is concluded, you are asked if you want to play again. When you select yes, it takes you to a popup to choose the difficulty of the upcoming game.

Now, when asked if I want to play again, it goes immediately to "random" though I am connected to the internet. I reinstalled the game from the Windows Store. When I reinstalled the game, it remembers where we left off.

As an aside, is the game connected in any way to LockScreen? I ask because at the same time spider quit working correctly. my daily LockScreen stopped downloading.

:)

forceten3232, Oct 8, 2018
  2. DFlorida Win User

Spider solitaire no longer displays remaining deals.

For some reason, spider solitaire no longer shows how many unplayed deals are left. Remaining stack is just one pile. any suggestions?

DFlorida, Oct 8, 2018
  3. xfire Win User
    Bring on the Spider!!!

Stick to the spider. The 4 Gpu's will really help in the future. Just wait for the B3 stepping to come.

xfire, Oct 8, 2018
  4. [Ion] Win User

Spider no longer allows me to choose difficulty

Boincstats signature hotlinking no longer allowed ?

Yup ask W1zzard...when the WCGSig.com image wasn't allowed he stepped up the game and offered to host it on the TPU servers. Love it!

[Ion], Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

Spider no longer allows me to choose difficulty

1. Spider no longer allows me to choose difficulty - Similar Threads - Spider longer allows

2. Windows won't allow Me to choose a picture background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won't allow Me to choose a picture background: Hey guys,Windows won't let me change my background to a picture. I can choose a solid color fine, and when I choose a theme, that's also fine, but if I'm trying to just choose a picture I'd like as a desktop background, it's not allowing me to select it. I checked other...
  3. Windows won't allow Me to choose a picture background

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows won't allow Me to choose a picture background: Hey guys,Windows won't let me change my background to a picture. I can choose a solid color fine, and when I choose a theme, that's also fine, but if I'm trying to just choose a picture I'd like as a desktop background, it's not allowing me to select it. I checked other...
  4. Why wont my settings allow me to choose my icon settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why wont my settings allow me to choose my icon settings?: I was watching something but then I noticed my basic icons missing from my taskbar. I have tried other options like the ones I have seen here but I won't work. I do not remember using any inputs that may have resulted in this. Whenever I try to click on it, it just wont allow...
  5. Why wont my settings allow me to choose my icon settings?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why wont my settings allow me to choose my icon settings?: I was watching something but then I noticed my basic icons missing from my taskbar. I have tried other options like the ones I have seen here but I won't work. I do not remember using any inputs that may have resulted in this. Whenever I try to click on it, it just wont allow...
  6. xbox app no longer allowing me to select a drive to install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox app no longer allowing me to select a drive to install: At some point recently, I don't know exactly when, I'm no longer allowed to select a drive to install my games on via the xbox app in windows 10.I have all the latest windows updates, and have tried the tricks of changing the "installed apps" location in settings, uninstall...
  7. Why when I open settings does it not allow me to choose a setting?

Why when I open settings does it not allow me to choose a setting?: When I try and go into the settings menu to try and change things eg: like the colour of my taskbar, I am unable to select a setting and when i hover my cursor over the options it doesn't do anything. I have tried certain commands using the Command Prompt but none of these...
  8. Windows 10 will not allow me to choose a default application for my file type

Windows 10 will not allow me to choose a default application for my file type: I have some .XML files which I wish to view. The Windows 10 default application for this type of file isXML Editor. Unfortunately for some unknown reason that will not read my .XML files. However, I do have a Microsoft application installed called XML Notepad 2007 which does...
  9. Difficulty choosing different languages for my PCs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Difficulty choosing different languages for my PCs: Hi, I'm going straight to the point: I have 2 PCs, one stable at home and a laptop. Because my master degree is told in English and because I'm becoming one with my laptop I decided I just wanted English language in it (OneNote works better if I don't have to tell it what...
  10. My OneDrive thread will no longer allow me to reply

My OneDrive thread will no longer allow me to reply: I have a thread getting some help on OneDrive, and have had several responses. I was replying to them, and suddenly I can't reply any more. I get a message that says Oops, something went wrong. What's up with this?...