Windows 10: Spider Solitaire

Discus and support Spider Solitaire in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Where does Windows store data for Spider Solitaire? By that I mean, games played, per cent won, etc. Thanks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by pjh42, Mar 3, 2020.

1. pjh42 Win User

Spider Solitaire

Where does Windows store data for Spider Solitaire? By that I mean, games played, per cent won, etc.

Thanks.

:)

pjh42, Mar 3, 2020
  2. jds63 Win User

Pin Spider Solitaire

Your Welcome ! I did not know which Spider Solitaire you are talking about, if from the one i mentioned yes you would still have go through opening it all and then open the Spider Solitaire even though being on the Taskbar.
    Check Windows store there are other Spider Solitaire as a single app or try recommended Windows 7 version.

jds63, Mar 3, 2020
  3. feetxxxl Win User
    spider solitaire

got my ten upgrade but no spider solitaire. how do I download spider solitaire?

feetxxxl, Mar 3, 2020
  4. Dave-7 Win User

Spider Solitaire

Windows 10 - Unexpected null pointer was encountered -Solitaire and Spider Solitaire

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

Neither Solitaire nor Spider Solitaire are listed in the "Uninstall or Change Program" list, or in "Turn Windows Features On/Off" list.

How can I un-install them?

Dave-7, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

Spider Solitaire

1. Spider Solitaire - Similar Threads - Spider Solitaire

2. Why does this advisory stay on screen for 7 seconds in Spider Solitaire?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does this advisory stay on screen for 7 seconds in Spider Solitaire?: Spider Solitaire has been changed for the worse at least in Windows 10. I am greatly annoyed by the advisory popping up at the bottom of the playing field that says “Build each card stack in order from high to low.” Everyone knows that! And then it stays on screen for a...
  3. Why does this advisory stay on screen for 7 seconds in Spider Solitaire?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does this advisory stay on screen for 7 seconds in Spider Solitaire?: Spider Solitaire has been changed for the worse at least in Windows 10. I am greatly annoyed by the advisory popping up at the bottom of the playing field that says “Build each card stack in order from high to low.” Everyone knows that! And then it stays on screen for a...
  4. Where's my old game of Spider Solitaire gone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where's my old game of Spider Solitaire gone.: Somehow lost my Spider Solitaire I have saved scores on and want it back. I still have the Ap, but today I had to sign in, never done that before.I had over 350 games on my score and today after I was made to sign in I was back to 0 as if I had never played before. I'm...
  5. Where's my old game of Spider Solitaire gone.

Where's my old game of Spider Solitaire gone.: Somehow lost my Spider Solitaire I have saved scores on and want it back. I still have the Ap, but today I had to sign in, never done that before.I had over 350 games on my score and today after I was made to sign in I was back to 0 as if I had never played before. I'm...
  6. Why does spider solitaire in Games app show ad when I paid for premium?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does spider solitaire in Games app show ad when I paid for premium?: Why does spider solitaire in Games app show ad when I paid for premium? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-spider-solitaire-in-games-app-show-ad/ff4961fc-42cf-422f-a213-c46c1efe18a0
  7. Why does spider solitaire in Games app show ad when I paid for premium?

Why does spider solitaire in Games app show ad when I paid for premium?: Why does spider solitaire in Games app show ad when I paid for premium? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-spider-solitaire-in-games-app-show-ad/ff4961fc-42cf-422f-a213-c46c1efe18a0
  8. When will Microsoft fix the absence of replay in spider solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will Microsoft fix the absence of replay in spider solitaire: Why is spider solitaire the only game you can't "undo all" or similar? It never recognises you are out of options and trying to replay the game is a lot of hassle...
  9. When will Microsoft fix the absence of replay in spider solitaire

When will Microsoft fix the absence of replay in spider solitaire: Why is spider solitaire the only game you can't "undo all" or similar? It never recognises you are out of options and trying to replay the game is a lot of hassle...
  10. Spider Solitaire Game Win XP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spider Solitaire Game Win XP: Why does my aol not want to attach my Spider Solitaire WinXP game so I can download & Play it as I have for years ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spider-solitaire-game-win-xp/e371b6bb-3521-4d50-9052-a918999feabf