Windows 10: spider solitare hd won't stay open

Discus and support spider solitare hd won't stay open in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; spider solitare hd won't stay open and I uninstalled it and now microsoft store is not responding... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by leidaRosario Molina, Jan 17, 2020.

1. spider solitare hd won't stay open

spider solitare hd won't stay open and I uninstalled it and now microsoft store is not responding

:)

leidaRosario Molina, Jan 17, 2020

2. spider solitare

looking to install classic spider solitare on windows 10

paulaortago, Jan 17, 2020
  3. Spider Solitare HD closes for no reason

When I open Spider Solitaire HD it opens then closes immediately. I need to do this 3 or 4 times before it stays open. After playing the game for a while it closes for no reason and I have to reopen. I have windows 10 on a new HP laptop. What causes
    it to keep closing for no reason.

DonaldSamborski, Jan 17, 2020
  4. spider solitare hd won't stay open

How can I install Windows 7 Spider Solitare on Windows 10 rev 1607

Is it possible to install Windows 7 Spider Solitare on Windows 10 rev 1607

oldbluehen, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

spider solitare hd won't stay open

1. spider solitare hd won't stay open - Similar Threads - spider solitare won't

2. Microsoft Edge won't stay open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge won't stay open: So yesterday, my laptop was working fine, so I shut it off.But this morning, Microsoft Edge didn't stay open when I clicked on the icon. It opened for a second and then pressed the "x" itself.However, I can use the start menu to access it. Now, when I exit and press the icon...
  3. Microsoft Edge won't stay open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge won't stay open: So yesterday, my laptop was working fine, so I shut it off.But this morning, Microsoft Edge didn't stay open when I clicked on the icon. It opened for a second and then pressed the "x" itself.However, I can use the start menu to access it. Now, when I exit and press the icon...
  4. Microsoft Edge won't stay open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Spider-Man won't load on pc

Spider-Man won't load on pc: for the past few days i have been playing the Marvel's spiderman game on my laptop, unfortunately today it randomly stopped loading. I click play launcher and it just sits on a black screen, no titles, no nothing, just a black screen....
  6. "Settings" window won't stay open

in Windows 10 Support
    "Settings" window won't stay open: The "Settings" window will only stay open for a few seconds - then closes before I can access anything. Help? 161542
  7. Money Plus won't stay open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Money Plus won't stay open: Greetings. This morning when I attempted to open "money Plus" the app wouldn't open. After shutting the computer down and restarting it opened briefly and then shut down. It opens, then immediately closes. Please help me! I am unsure how to proceed, so please advise....
  8. Microsoft Solitare Spider - Grand Master Level won't advance past level 177

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitare Spider - Grand Master Level won't advance past level 177: I have been playing Solitaire Spider, now at Grand Master 7 - Level 177. I can continue to play games but it does not advance to Grand Master 8 - level 178. Anything I can do to repair so I can continue?...
  9. Klondike Solitare Free HD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Klondike Solitare Free HD: This game was working but freezing on occasion. I tried to uninstall it and it would not uninstall. Tried to fond it in File Explorer, not there. Went to the store and tried to install it but store says "you own this game" and opens the Play button. Play button does nothing....
  10. Solitare

Solitare: When I select a game in solitare, it takes back to the start page. I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times, I've run the troubleshooter in settings, and I've run wsreset.exe. Now, when I hit the solitare button, nothing happens. The Word games runs OK but it does...