Windows 10: Spikes in Task Manager Performance graph

Discus and support Spikes in Task Manager Performance graph in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Why are there spikes in Task Manager Performance graph and most of the time 100% CPU Usage?** original title: Windows **... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HarshVerma9, Jan 30, 2022.

1. Spikes in Task Manager Performance graph

Why are there spikes in Task Manager Performance graph and most of the time 100% CPU Usage?** original title: Windows **

:)

HarshVerma9, Jan 30, 2022
  2. ltwally Win User

Can I set Task Manager network performance graph to NOT auto-scale?

The Win8/8.1/10 Task Manager's Performance tab's scale will fluctuate by the amount of traffic, and whatever screwball algorithm is interpreting that traffic. But it does not scale for brief spikes in traffic and, frankly, annoys me. I'd much prefer it if the top end of the graph was at the link speed, and not some always-fluctuating value.

Does anyone know of a way to stop the Task Manager from auto-scaling the network performance graphs?

Thanks

ltwally, Jan 30, 2022
  3. carbonic Win User
    GPU graph in Task Manager's performance tab

I would like there to be a GPU graph in the task manager in the performance tab.

Anyone know why there isn't any?

Example:

Spikes in Task Manager Performance graph db7cb0cf-92b3-4b28-9043-e31a68bae0e2.jpg

carbonic, Jan 30, 2022
  4. flu8 Win User

Spikes in Task Manager Performance graph

Win 10 Task Manager Won't Show Performance Graph of Ethernet

When copying files from one drive to another on Windows 10 sometimes I am missing the speed history graph. Some copy processes will show speed graph, others will not.

The Ethernet/CPU etc graphs should allow for adjusting the scale automatically when displayed like with Windows 7's Auto Scale feature in Windows Task Manager Options on the Networking tab.

When activity peaks and spikes occur, analysis data is lost, missing, and off grid. The option for active auto scale features of graph displays with real-time data like Ethernet and Disk IO would be nice in Windows 10 as with Windows 7. Auto Scale and
    Show Scale in Windows 7 is very helpful and useful for analysis when displaying Networking data.

Thema:

Spikes in Task Manager Performance graph

1. Spikes in Task Manager Performance graph - Similar Threads - Spikes Task Manager

2. Mysteries about Task Manager Wi-Fi performance graph

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mysteries about Task Manager Wi-Fi performance graph: When I turn on my computer I open the task manager to the Wi-Fi performance graph to be sure I'm connected. Sometimes it opens with a strange green-on black grid with a 0-100 scale, first image below which shows nothing. What is this, and why does it happen? If I close it and...
  3. Mysteries about Task Manager Wi-Fi performance graph

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mysteries about Task Manager Wi-Fi performance graph: When I turn on my computer I open the task manager to the Wi-Fi performance graph to be sure I'm connected. Sometimes it opens with a strange green-on black grid with a 0-100 scale, first image below which shows nothing. What is this, and why does it happen? If I close it and...
  4. Mysteries about Task Manager Wi-Fi performance graph

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Spikes in Task Manager Performance graph

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spikes in Task Manager Performance graph: Why are there spikes in Task Manager Performance graph and most of the time 100% CPU Usage?** original title: Windows ** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spikes-in-task-manager-performance-graph/84d3bb44-baaf-4ef6-8bbe-14bb50198c97
  6. Spikes in Task Manager Performance graph

Spikes in Task Manager Performance graph: Why are there spikes in Task Manager Performance graph and most of the time 100% CPU Usage?** original title: Windows ** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spikes-in-task-manager-performance-graph/84d3bb44-baaf-4ef6-8bbe-14bb50198c97
  7. No Bluetooth Graph in Performance tab of Task Manager

No Bluetooth Graph in Performance tab of Task Manager: I have my BT on and running, and it's also showing in the tray icon.But why it's not showing in task manager as it show's in other PCs.What will I have to do to make it show in there?Thanks in advance....
  8. No Bluetooth Graph in Performance tab of Task Manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    No Bluetooth Graph in Performance tab of Task Manager: I have my BT on and running, and it's also showing in the tray icon.But why it's not showing in task manager as it show's in other PCs.What will I have to do to make it show in there?Thanks in advance....
  9. No Bluetooth Graph in Performance tab of Task Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Task Manager Performance tab doesn't show usage graphs

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Task Manager Performance tab doesn't show usage graphs: I would like to set my Task Manager's Performance tab to show the graphs for each of the logical processors, but when I set it to show Logical Processors, it only shows them as empty boxes with percentages in text on each one, and they flash between white, light blue and...