Windows 10: spinning blue ball of death

Discus and support spinning blue ball of death in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Windows10 is suddenly getting hang up very frequently. The mouse won't work and lags far behind. Was there a recent update causing this issue?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dougbeddow, Jan 24, 2020.

1. spinning blue ball of death

My Windows10 is suddenly getting hang up very frequently. The mouse won't work and lags far behind. Was there a recent update causing this issue?

:)

dougbeddow, Jan 24, 2020
  2. MaxP11 Win User

Spinning blue circle of death

• Upgraded to Windows 10 during free upgrade period on 4 yr old HP Envy Laptop.
    • Experienced no issues for several months
    • Now, almost every time I try to open, cut and paste a file or create a new folder...spinning blue circle of death and the application freezes.
    • I can still perform other tasks.
    • Never had patience to wait it out. But one time, I was called away and when I returned, the file was ready to rename, copy etc...
    What will stop this and how do I speed up the computer? I was only at 13% CPU usage with 2 programs running, and 6 websites open on two different browsers. That said, the blue spinning circle of death happens even when there are no other programs open.

I've also notice that this machine seems to never be able to connect to HP support for updates. Even when I try it manually walking through the steps, it seems like it gets tied up in the downloading portion.

Background info= HP Envy Laptop; Intel i7; 8 GB RAM; 1 TB storage (but only 1/3 full); wirelessly connected to a cable modem. Movies download fast so I don't believe the connection is an issue.

MaxP11, Jan 24, 2020
  3. WhiteSpinning Ball on Blue Screen

having trouble finishing upgrade to Windows 10. Everything was going smoothly, however My PC has been showing a white spinning ball on a blue screen for about 3 hours on what I thought was the final step of installation process. What should I do?

FredWallaceYN, Jan 24, 2020
  4. iuppiter Win User

spinning blue ball of death

Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    spinning blue ball of death [​IMG]

iuppiter, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

spinning blue ball of death

1. spinning blue ball of death - Similar Threads - spinning blue ball

2. Windows spinning wheel of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows spinning wheel of death: My brother recently let his acer laptop do an automatic update and ever since it will turn on to the start up page but sits at the spinning wheel constantly. It's in a loop and won't start up. I can get it to do "preparing automatic repair" but there are no options and screen...
  3. Windows spinning wheel of death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows spinning wheel of death: My brother recently let his acer laptop do an automatic update and ever since it will turn on to the start up page but sits at the spinning wheel constantly. It's in a loop and won't start up. I can get it to do "preparing automatic repair" but there are no options and screen...
  4. Spinning Blue Circle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Spinning Blue Circle: When I click on an app or file, a blue circle starts spinning next to the pointer. Whatever this spinning is doing slows down opening the app or file for seconds and sometimes half a minute or more. Sometimes it turns the screen pale as if it is making a screen print. I asked...
  5. blue death of screen

blue death of screen: when I play game of do some kind of work on my pc this problem occur automatically "stop code:video scheduler internal error" tell me how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-death-of-screen/b60957e9-5d18-40e8-b256-f56750712009
  6. Spinning Blue Circle

Spinning Blue Circle: I have Windows 10 on my relatively new laptop (8 months or so). This dreaded blue spinning circle wasn't always here, it only arrived about 2 months ago but plans to stay I think unless I can figure out how to get rid of it. I've read posts online from others frustrated with...
  7. Blue Screen of Death

Blue Screen of Death: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/driver-verifier-detects-violation-in-every-driver/c5c09cff-db4c-4bee-9cc8-3b0693cec35a I basically am experiencing the exact same problem as the user in the post linked above. I have gone through all...
  8. spinning blue wheel

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    spinning blue wheel: this spinning blue wheel is driving me nuts is there an easy way for someone who is not computer literate to stop it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spinning-blue-wheel/6bf4d66d-141a-4c49-8ae9-bf791341df8f"
  9. Changing the spinning balls; is it Possible?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing the spinning balls; is it Possible?: I'm getting sick of those ruddy spinning balls that show during boot up. (I'm assuming its a custom set of Cursors that 10 is using only for certain functions such as booting up as they appear to be scale-able). There also appears from time to time a sort of spinning arc that...
  10. Infamous blue spinning circles

Infamous blue spinning circles: I recently booted up my custom gaming computer to find that my Internet wasn't working. So, I figured out that the problem was that the dependency service failed to start. I followed instructions that said to open an elevated cmd and input the following. net localgroup...