Windows 10: Spinning blue circle next to the mouse pointer in Windows 10

Discus and support Spinning blue circle next to the mouse pointer in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This is driving me nuts. It won't go away. I've tried everything listed below, restart, full shutdown... nothing works. The only other symptom is that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ProjectObjective, May 15, 2022.

1. Spinning blue circle next to the mouse pointer in Windows 10

This is driving me nuts. It won't go away. I've tried everything listed below, restart, full shutdown... nothing works. The only other symptom is that I also suddenly can't control my rgb on my g.skill ram. I'm guessing it is some type of bug but am going to post to tech support too.

Kill Spooler Service

Locate and Kill the culprit task(just went through TM and ended everything with the highest cpu/mem usage)

Run chkdsk in command prompt

Clean boot your device-

submitted by /u/ProjectObjective
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ProjectObjective, May 15, 2022

2. Spinning blue circle next to mouse pointer

This is an incredibly frustrating issue. I do a lot of screen capture recordings and I can't have my mouse arrow popping up a blue circle every 4 to 5 seconds. I'm not sure exactly when this started for me, but now that I'm ready to do some more recording
    I'm noticing it constantly.

Here's a solution I've found to at least stop the blue circle:

• Start with the Microsoft suggestion of going to the mouse properties.
    • Click on the "Pointers" tab.
    • Select the "Working In Background" pointer and click on "Browse"
    • Select the first mouse arrow option (the one that looks like a normal mouse arrow)
    This doesn't get rid of whatever is causing the system to have to keep working in the background, but it will at least make the blue circle stop popping up.

J Buchmann, May 15, 2022
  3. Spinning blue circle next to mouse pointer

I did a quick video on this fix.

J Buchmann, May 15, 2022
  4. Spinning blue circle next to the mouse pointer in Windows 10

Black screen and blue spinning circle by mouse pointer

Back screen with blue spinning circle by mouse pointer

Wont repond to anything

Help

1970michaelcoe, May 15, 2022
Thema:

Spinning blue circle next to the mouse pointer in Windows 10

1. Spinning blue circle next to the mouse pointer in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Spinning blue circle

2. Disable mouse pointer loading animation spinning circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable mouse pointer loading animation spinning circle: Good day,I am having trouble for many months now because there is no option to turn off the loading animation. It has been distracting and affecting work performance for years. Any help? Thanks....
  3. Disable mouse pointer loading animation spinning circle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable mouse pointer loading animation spinning circle: Good day,I am having trouble for many months now because there is no option to turn off the loading animation. It has been distracting and affecting work performance for years. Any help? Thanks....
  4. blue circle next to mouse pointer blinks every few seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue circle next to mouse pointer blinks every few seconds: The blue circle appearing next to the mouse pointer on my PC screen blinks for a fraction of a second, persistently and regularly about every 5 seconds. I suppose this indicates some background activity, but it would be nice to know what it is exactly. Following some advice...
  5. Mouse blue circle stuck spinning

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse blue circle stuck spinning: Hello Everyone, suddenly my hp laptop mouse circle continuously spinning and I am unable to click on desktop icons. I restarted several times. Disabled mouse renabled but still circle is spinning and I'm unable to click desktop icons. However I am able to click desktop icons...
  6. spinning blue circle around mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    spinning blue circle around mouse cursor: How do i make this thing stop? Every 3-5 minutes or so i get the spinning blue circle and i have no idea what's causing it. submitted by /u/livinforkicks [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/efdbbv/spinning_blue_circle_around_mouse_cursor/
  7. 1903 with spinning blue circle for pointer, won’t boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    1903 with spinning blue circle for pointer, won’t boot: Two days after upgrading to 1903 I installed new audio driver to fix audio problem. Now when i boot I just get the circle of white dots and a blue circle for a pointer. Startup repair did not fix it. There are no restore points yet. Help!...
  8. Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor

Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor: I have two problems in windows 10 which are likely connected. Today I tried to access my firewall settings to allow a website to be bypassed. When I clicked on "Firewall and network protection" nothing opened up. However, I now have a flashing blue circle on my mouse cursor....
  9. Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor: I have two problems in windows 10 which are likely connected. Today I tried to access my firewall settings to allow a website to be bypassed. When I clicked on "Firewall and network protection" nothing opened up. However, I now have a flashing blue circle on my mouse cursor....
  10. loading icon (blue spinning circle) constantly flashing next to mouse pointer

loading icon (blue spinning circle) constantly flashing next to mouse pointer: I'm using a Dell Intel Core i5 laptop with windows 10 and out of nowhere the mouse pointer suddenly started flashing with the loading icon and now it just does this constantly. I've seen solutions telling me to disable bio-metric devices but there are none on this computer....